Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 23056
-
07-02-15 12:46 #10636Senior Member

Posts: 65Cynthia body rubs downtown Raleigh
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...aches/21150952
Cynthia has been reviewed many times and I must concur the reviews are correct. She's probably mid to late 50's. Somewhat petite. She's probably a 4 in the face even when considering her age. Her pictures are accurate. I'd describe her as somewhat "road hard". She talks constantly while giving the body rub. I'd agree her speech seems somewhat slurred. That's all the "bad".
Her location is an upstairs apartment downtown.
The "good": Her service is still very good. She has a massage table. She gives strong, deep back rubs while periodically erotically touching your more sensitive areas. She climbs on top of your back for a full body-to-body roll. On the flip, her hands and verbal erotic desires finished me off marvelously.
$ for the hour. If you are ok with her pictures and a small somewhat dirty apartment and a cat, it's all better after that. These four things are always important to me: She's very prompt. The apartment had no odors, her massage lubricant had no smell, and she was wearing no perfume.
I doubt your mileage will vary much with Cynthia.
-
07-02-15 11:53 #10635Senior Member

Posts: 1651Val
Has anyone seen her lately? Wondering if she is really as thin as her pics that she posts now.
-
07-02-15 11:46 #10634Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I thought it was an honest review and her pics are accurate. I did mention that she looked better than most girls on BackPage but dive hotels and high volume is not for me.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-15 09:37 #10633Senior Member

Posts: 1712Alyssa
Wow. Tough review man! If those pics are close to real, she looks much better than most white girls on BP, and she looks really hot.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-15 07:56 #10632Senior Member

Posts: 30I saw that ad pop up a few weeks ago, it had more pictures at that time. I almost jumped on it but Google Image Search came back with hits on some BBW blogs.
Originally Posted by EdGein
[View Original Post]
Maybe they got smart and pared down the info they were providing with the ad to seem less suspicious. Thanks for the info!
-
07-01-15 20:41 #10631Senior Member

Posts: 114Makes Me Rock Hard
Got to just love a girl who's into geology / plate tectonics.
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dy-now/6277305
-
07-01-15 18:27 #10630Senior Member

Posts: 47I saw her about a year ago and she was very, very thin compared to where she used to be. She's always been a tiny girl, but she was a bit smaller. I opted out.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-15 17:40 #10629Senior Member

Posts: 149I have been texting with her but it seems TGTBT almost. If she is legit she is going to be busy. She's in an Extended Stay off Glennwood she says.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-15 17:19 #10628Senior Member

Posts: 64Saw that one this morning, zero reviews anywhere on Google based off phone number, idk got a bad vibe from this one.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-15 16:58 #10627Senior Member

Posts: 563Anyone TOFTT?
-
07-01-15 15:34 #10626Senior Member

Posts: 1301Good to go now.
Originally Posted by Dsrtp1
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-15 14:45 #10625Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re Allysa
She is at least a 7 In looks and grades out to at least an average experience. Her room is clean but the hotel that she works out of is a dive and she is high volume.
Originally Posted by VurtDaFurk
[View Original Post]
Sadly the bar has been set so low on B.P. that your not going to do much better.
-
07-01-15 13:31 #10624Senior Member

Posts: 578Very Easy on the Eyes
You won't be disappointed. She has been all over the place with her pricing. If she's doing FS for $. 5, that's a bargain, if you like everything covered. Although, my guess is that's the hh rate.
Originally Posted by VurtDaFurk
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-15 13:29 #10623Senior Member

Posts: 91May be fake Stacey
I called trying to set up a dream, and I had a few questions of my own. I asked about time to visit and she was willing to meet. I question the lack of reviews, and she states " I may not have any because I'm kinda new. " When questioned where she worked at prior she paused and then hung up? No LOE check before price quote. Be safe.
http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u...943934__1_.jpg
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-door/17718677
-
07-01-15 11:43 #10622Senior Member

Posts: 192How's her face, easy on the eyes? Any pics?
Originally Posted by BlackSvt93
[View Original Post]

















