Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 555 of 806 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 605 655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 12083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3773
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Is there a north run still? I'm going in that direction tonight. I know a bridge was out but let me know. Also any good spots. I can share my south spots if needed.
    Lisbon From 28th to 35th is probably your best bet for working girls. The bridge on North Ave and 30th is out. Not much going activity on North these days.

  2. #3772
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePalace  [View Original Post]
    FYI - 5:30 PM on Wed July 1 there is a sting on GF. Two gals, one I got this (poor) photo of. Sheriff has a van around the block and an unmarked silver Chrysler with heavily tinted windows is the pull-over car. Some poor dude got stopped at 18th and now they're at 26th.
    Damn she got an ass for days too!

  3. #3771

    Greenfield Sting

    FYI - 5:30 PM on Wed July 1 there is a sting on GF. Two gals, one I got this (poor) photo of. Sheriff has a van around the block and an unmarked silver Chrysler with heavily tinted windows is the pull-over car. Some poor dude got stopped at 18th and now they're at 26th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  4. #3770

    North?

    Is there a north run still? I'm going in that direction tonight. I know a bridge was out but let me know. Also any good spots. I can share my south spots if needed.

  5. #3769

    South side question

    Not really a review just looking for some supplemental SW help. On the south side where are some of your "go-to" places to park and have the fun? I'm more into the BP aspect but enjoy the SW scene every rare instance, it's just that finding a place off the grid seems so difficult. Any help would be appreciated. Preferably by PM if that's alright.

  6. #3768

    Karina

    I took a similar path tonight to what I did last night. First trip down Nat to my friend's bar yielded 4 potentials, the last of which was likely a trans. Stopped for a beer, headed back up Nat, nobody was around. Swung over to G. Saw a couple as I headed east. Spotted Karina at around 18th and pulled over. She was, I guess, the most professional SW I've ever picked up. No haggling, just asked what I wanted, did a LEO check, directed me to a great hidey-hole. Got situated, and she gave a fantastic BBBJCIM. The little guy was being stubborn, but she kept going like a trooper until he finally exploded. Drove back to drop her off, realized she had not only never asked for payment, she had not given me a price tag. Asked, she basically said it was up to me. I gave her my budget for the night, and went home.

    She's a tad older, but I would repeat for sure.

  7. #3767

    South

    So I'm out right now and there was a very cute red short hair 8/10 SW scale on Lincoln who gave me a smile as I passed. With the traffic trying to turn around was a pain in the ass and I lost her. Not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure she had a little baby bump going too!! It wasn't an overweight pouch. Anyone know her or have digits?

  8. #3766
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Stay away, you did the right thing. Also if there is one who looks too good to be true, has your attention, and is not getting in cars, it could be a trap. Last time I found one that look really and and TGTBT it was, it was a guy.
    She did get in at least one car before I attempted to shake her loose from her friend.

  9. #3765
    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    Guys, an opinion poll here. How do you feel when you find an attractive girl who is obviously working, but she is hanging out with another worker? Personally, I don't like to pull over in those cases.

    First, the hunt:

    Tonight, I was heading to visit a friend at his bar. My route took me down Nat. Wasn't planning on shopping, but saw a girl in a white dress who I was interested in. Made a mental note, went to the bar. Only stayed for about 20 minutes. Headed back up Nat. Nothing. But not surprised. Looped around to G and there she was, at about 24th. Looped around the block, where there happened to be another girl I was not interested in, who attempted to get my attention. Came around looking for white dress. Found her, but I was a block short, so I went around one more, and was just in time to find her chatting up a truck. I pulled over a little up the block, just in case. The truck must not have been able to work anything out, as she started walking away, but unfortunately, it was in the wrong direction. So I quickly looped the block and pulled over on the side street 1/4 block ahead of her. But someone else pulled up to the intersection and grabbed her. Damn. I was still interested, and figured I had about 15 minutes to kill before the car date was over, so I headed to L. Saw one, nothing I was curious about. Still thinking about white dress. So I returned to G, but didn't see her. Decided to give her a little more time. Looped to Nat, back around to G. Found her sitting on a staircase, but the other girl I saw previously was hanging out with her.

    This is where my question came in. I've never liked pulling over unless they are alone. Not sure why, but I don't. So I made my interest obvious, and got a reaction. From the wrong girl. So I kept moving, came around in a different direction. They obviously noticed, but didn't split up. Gave them one more chance. Still didn't. Decided to stick with my standards (and because of the time), I went home.

    So guys, what is your feeling about approaching a pack? Me? I don't do it. Don't know why, but I don't.
    Stay away, you did the right thing. Also if there is one who looks too good to be true, has your attention, and is not getting in cars, it could be a trap. Last time I found one that look really and and TGTBT it was, it was a guy.

  10. #3764
    Personally I do not usually care unless the other girl is trying to tell her what to do or she is bad mouthing you.

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    Guys, an opinion poll here. How do you feel when you find an attractive girl who is obviously working, but she is hanging out with another worker? Personally, I don't like to pull over in those cases.

    First, the hunt:

    Tonight, I was heading to visit a friend at his bar. My route took me down Nat. Wasn't planning on shopping, but saw a girl in a white dress who I was interested in. Made a mental note, went to the bar. Only stayed for about 20 minutes. Headed back up Nat. Nothing. But not surprised. Looped around to G and there she was, at about 24th. Looped around the block, where there happened to be another girl I was not interested in, who attempted to get my attention. Came around looking for white dress. Found her, but I was a block short, so I went around one more, and was just in time to find her chatting up a truck. I pulled over a little up the block, just in case. The truck must not have been able to work anything out, as she started walking away, but unfortunately, it was in the wrong direction. So I quickly looped the block and pulled over on the side street 1/4 block ahead of her. But someone else pulled up to the intersection and grabbed her. Damn. I was still interested, and figured I had about 15 minutes to kill before the car date was over, so I headed to L. Saw one, nothing I was curious about. Still thinking about white dress. So I returned to G, but didn't see her. Decided to give her a little more time. Looped to Nat, back around to G. Found her sitting on a staircase, but the other girl I saw previously was hanging out with her.

    This is where my question came in. I've never liked pulling over unless they are alone. Not sure why, but I don't. So I made my interest obvious, and got a reaction. From the wrong girl. So I kept moving, came around in a different direction. They obviously noticed, but didn't split up. Gave them one more chance. Still didn't. Decided to stick with my standards (and because of the time), I went home.

    So guys, what is your feeling about approaching a pack? Me? I don't do it. Don't know why, but I don't.

  11. #3763

    Travelling in packs

    Guys, an opinion poll here. How do you feel when you find an attractive girl who is obviously working, but she is hanging out with another worker? Personally, I don't like to pull over in those cases.

    First, the hunt:

    Tonight, I was heading to visit a friend at his bar. My route took me down Nat. Wasn't planning on shopping, but saw a girl in a white dress who I was interested in. Made a mental note, went to the bar. Only stayed for about 20 minutes. Headed back up Nat. Nothing. But not surprised. Looped around to G and there she was, at about 24th. Looped around the block, where there happened to be another girl I was not interested in, who attempted to get my attention. Came around looking for white dress. Found her, but I was a block short, so I went around one more, and was just in time to find her chatting up a truck. I pulled over a little up the block, just in case. The truck must not have been able to work anything out, as she started walking away, but unfortunately, it was in the wrong direction. So I quickly looped the block and pulled over on the side street 1/4 block ahead of her. But someone else pulled up to the intersection and grabbed her. Damn. I was still interested, and figured I had about 15 minutes to kill before the car date was over, so I headed to L. Saw one, nothing I was curious about. Still thinking about white dress. So I returned to G, but didn't see her. Decided to give her a little more time. Looped to Nat, back around to G. Found her sitting on a staircase, but the other girl I saw previously was hanging out with her.

    This is where my question came in. I've never liked pulling over unless they are alone. Not sure why, but I don't. So I made my interest obvious, and got a reaction. From the wrong girl. So I kept moving, came around in a different direction. They obviously noticed, but didn't split up. Gave them one more chance. Still didn't. Decided to stick with my standards (and because of the time), I went home.

    So guys, what is your feeling about approaching a pack? Me? I don't do it. Don't know why, but I don't.

  12. #3762

    Things.

    So Ellie is back. Another cfs for $30 but she knows me now and enjoys it. She told me she has an uncle on the force. You can usually find her on gf at the bus stop on 19 or 20. She has red hair now and gets into drugs here and there but always is fun and clean. Was a GFE the last time. She likes it hard so give it to her.

    Last night was good action but could never meet up. A cargo type van kept scaring me and then others were beating me to the spot. Plenty to pick up but was being picky. Lots of good BSW action.

  13. #3761

    Chella

    Chella's back, saw her on 7th and G. Stopped and talked to her. She looks like hell. Claimed she just got out of the joint. Did not see her cause she looked real crappy, and she is also looking older, worn out.

    Also saw Diana. Bright Pink hair. Wow you can't miss her. The only reason again I didn't let her in my car is a LEO can spot her in my car al the way from Racine. But she did look hot. And I mean Pink.

  14. #3760

    Uncle LEO

    Uncle LEO out he stop two girls on and 25th and 24th just now heads up brothers.

  15. #3759

    Christy

    Met Christy a few days ago around 24th and and. She's a blond probably in her thirties. She said she was breaking her sister into the business and that they alternate between and and G.

    Anyway we settled on $30 for BBBJCIM and found a secluded place to park. Her oral skills were outstanding. She had me rock hard in about a minute and I stayed that way until we finished.

    Got her digits. When I call her I'm going to see if I can get both of them for a session. Anyone else seen one or both of them?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape