Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10576

    Dude!!

    Seriously stay the fuck away from that chick! I can vouch for the fact that she is a complete and total waste of time. She is also a thief, addict and a problem provider. I don't care what anyone says if they had a good time. I attempted to see her and caught on to her fucking bullshit and rolled out. She got mad as hell that I called her out and began to endlessly call me, text me, threaten me and so forth. She is a worn out provider with a mountain of problems that NONE OF YOU want to be involved with. She has a pimp that follows her around so Caveat Emptor!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeepItsMe  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Totally mixed reviews. This is two ends of the spectrum. I've speculated about seeing her. Thanks for the heads up -- sorry you took the loss.

  2. #10575
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeepItsMe  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Totally mixed reviews. This is two ends of the spectrum. I've speculated about seeing her. Thanks for the heads up -- sorry you took the loss.
    Also, it looked like she's gained a considerable amount of weight since the pictures on her BP ad. She's not even that good looking in person, her eyes are spread apart on either side of her head.

  3. #10574

    Massage

    Has anybody seen this one? I can't find any reviews anywhere.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...crete/19845534

    Thanks in advance!!

  4. #10573

    Totally mixed reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by VurtDaFurk  [View Original Post]
    Stay away, stay away, stay the fuck away. This ***** stole my money and is a complete fraud. Here's the scoop: We were communicating via text message and I was scheduled to meet her today at around 2:00 PM. I was running a bit late and conveyed this to her beforehand, she said it was no problem and appreciated me letting her know. We rescheduled for 3:00 PM and I arrived at the hotel, everything was fine thus far. I texted her letting her know I'm here and she gives me the room number. She then says that she's using the restroom and to give her 5 minutes. Ok, no problem. I arrive at her room which is in complete shambles, she's smoking, and the room smells like shit. She asks me to put the donation on the table, this is where I should have darted out of the room. I'm not sure why I didn't but I thought something might come out of this, boy was I wrong. She started talking about how she hates what she does, her grandmother who recently passed away, and some other nonsense. Her phone rings and she answers a phone call from her friend. She said her friend is an abusive relationship and she's worried about her. She talks to me some more about all the problems in her life for a good 10-15 minutes, and then answers another phone call from her "roommate. " She says that she owes her roommate rent money and he's in the hotel lobby to collect it. She says she'll be right back, grabs her phone and wallet, takes my fucking money from the table, and says she'll be right back. She continues to text me while she's gone, spews some more bullshit to me, and eventually says that she's coming back upstairs. Then she says that she got off on the wrong floor and is lost. Are you fucking kidding me? It was clear that nothing was going to come out of this and my money was long gone. I left the room before she came back, went down the exit stairs, got into my car and drove off. Who ever wrote the review that they had a good time with her was either the chick herself or someone lying.

    Sorry for the long wall of text but I'm pissed. I lost $250 so you wouldn't have to. PM me if you want any further information / details.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/20450833
    Wow. Totally mixed reviews. This is two ends of the spectrum. I've speculated about seeing her. Thanks for the heads up -- sorry you took the loss.

  5. #10572

    Don't waste your time boys.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/20156086

    She is not real.

    Had about an hour to kill before a dinner engagement so I thought a quicky would be fun. Like girls with a bit of padding so this one caught my eye. And her location was on the way to my final destination.

    Called and got sort of a vague vibe until I finally said just Text me the address and I will call when I am there. OK.

    So address is a Extended stay on Miami. Get there and call. Straight to VM. Send a text. No answer. Call again. Answered with OK hold on I am going up to my room, will just be a minute.

    5 minutes later I text again and call again. Nothing. After a few minutes this skeezy looking black dude motions for me to roll down my window. "Hey man, does my car look clean to you?" I assure him it does and he gets in and sits there.

    One more call and the chick on the phones says, "Honestly. I answer phones for a few girls. Had one that was supposed to come over and cover but there was some question about if she was 18 and I can't get her on the phone. I don't want to lie to you since you already waited long enough. Sorry. ".

    SO. Bait and switch. Check. Pimp. Check. Sketchy providers maybe not legal. Check. Waste of my valuable time. CHECK.

    Hope they read this. Change your phone and picture. Cause I am going to make you miserable if you don't.

  6. #10571

    Kendra

    Stay away, stay away, stay the fuck away. This ***** stole my money and is a complete fraud. Here's the scoop: We were communicating via text message and I was scheduled to meet her today at around 2:00 PM. I was running a bit late and conveyed this to her beforehand, she said it was no problem and appreciated me letting her know. We rescheduled for 3:00 PM and I arrived at the hotel, everything was fine thus far. I texted her letting her know I'm here and she gives me the room number. She then says that she's using the restroom and to give her 5 minutes. Ok, no problem. I arrive at her room which is in complete shambles, she's smoking, and the room smells like shit. She asks me to put the donation on the table, this is where I should have darted out of the room. I'm not sure why I didn't but I thought something might come out of this, boy was I wrong. She started talking about how she hates what she does, her grandmother who recently passed away, and some other nonsense. Her phone rings and she answers a phone call from her friend. She said her friend is an abusive relationship and she's worried about her. She talks to me some more about all the problems in her life for a good 10-15 minutes, and then answers another phone call from her "roommate. " She says that she owes her roommate rent money and he's in the hotel lobby to collect it. She says she'll be right back, grabs her phone and wallet, takes my fucking money from the table, and says she'll be right back. She continues to text me while she's gone, spews some more bullshit to me, and eventually says that she's coming back upstairs. Then she says that she got off on the wrong floor and is lost. Are you fucking kidding me? It was clear that nothing was going to come out of this and my money was long gone. I left the room before she came back, went down the exit stairs, got into my car and drove off. Who ever wrote the review that they had a good time with her was either the chick herself or someone lying.

    Sorry for the long wall of text but I'm pissed. I lost $250 so you wouldn't have to. PM me if you want any further information / details.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/20450833

  7. #10570
    Quote Originally Posted by NepKng  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Is this the same Marianne that's way out in the country close to pittsboro?
    Nope, different girl. I'm pretty sure Marianne in Pittsboro is out of the business. Haven't seen her ad in 4 months and she didn't respond to a couple of messages from me.

  8. #10569

    The last one

    The last girl is legit. She is definitely the girl in the pictures. I have seen her about 4 times.

  9. #10568
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtPhan  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-door/20934207

    So Joe says a legit and fun time and GFE. Others state lackluster reviews here and negative on the other.

    Still undecided.
    Its always funny how much mileage varies in this hobby. For me she was very engaging. So much so that I upgraded to the hour. As far as what was on the menu: BBBJ, kissing (I don't like French kissing sex workers but she was more than happy to out her tounge in my mouth unprompted), covered FS and multiple positions. We also talked a bit. Ill try to see her again and report back if it was a fluke.

    I'm not an overly attractive guy but I am pretty unassuming and bad experiences have helped me to unserstand how to control the transaction.

  10. #10567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by VurtDaFurk  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Thinking about seeing Jessica when she's back in town in two weeks. Has anyone seen her recently? What was on the menu?

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...foxxx/14521434
    Saw her earlier this spring at a nice incall in RTP (Pre breast enhancement) She is a sweet girl, puts you to ease. Nice body but that.

    Of more mature provider. BBBJCIM, everything else is covered at 150 for half. Would, and may repeat. One of the better providers when she.

    Is in the area.

  11. #10566

    Re: Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by VurtDaFurk  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Thinking about seeing Jessica when she's back in town in two weeks. Has anyone seen her recently? What was on the menu?

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...foxxx/14521434
    She is easy to talk to and easy on the eyes. GFE. Was $. 4 for the ha but that was before her boob job.

  12. #10565
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming he's referring to this one.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-area/21499515
    Yes, that is the girl.

    She says she's often told she looks better in person than pictures.

  13. #10564

    Fourth one

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-door/20934207

    So Joe says a legit and fun time and GFE. Others state lackluster reviews here and negative on the other.

    Still undecided.

  14. #10563
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeepItsMe  [View Original Post]
    The fourth has lackluster reviews on the other site under the name "Monica". The last one, I believe I've seen some ok reviews. I'd do some searching to confirm.
    The fourth one, Monica, has also been reviewed here before too. Negatively, if I recall correctly.

  15. #10562

    Jessica Foxxx

    Hi All,

    Thinking about seeing Jessica when she's back in town in two weeks. Has anyone seen her recently? What was on the menu?

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...foxxx/14521434

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape