Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 23056
-
06-26-15 18:49 #10561Senior Member

Posts: 192It's hit or miss with her. I've read that she does some heavy drugs and has signs of needle use. She apparently got busted for either drugs or prostitution a few months back. I wouldn't take the risk and stay clear.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 18:36 #10560Senior Member

Posts: 240Two
The fourth has lackluster reviews on the other site under the name "Monica". The last one, I believe I've seen some ok reviews. I'd do some searching to confirm.
Originally Posted by Mbdp123
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 18:35 #10559Senior Member

Posts: 192What was on the menu?
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 14:23 #10558Senior Member

Posts: 1301IMO you did not miss much. Baby is cute but very spacey and vacant. The couple of times I have seen her I might as well had fucked a blow up doll. It's my understanding that some guys have a lot of fun with her but for most it's just having a hot chick under you.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 14:22 #10557Senior Member

Posts: 1301http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-door/20934207
Originally Posted by Mbdp123
[View Original Post]
She's legit and was a fun time. She is slimmer than the pics. Damage was 120 hh 180 h. I'll post more info later but she was largely GFE.
-
06-26-15 13:18 #10556Senior Member

Posts: 827I'm assuming he's referring to this one.
Originally Posted by Vossen
[View Original Post]
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-area/21499515
-
06-26-15 13:03 #10555Senior Member

Posts: 433Link? Come on man.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 12:49 #10554Senior Member

Posts: 827The second one has a negative review on the other site.
Originally Posted by Mbdp123
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 12:48 #10553Senior Member

Posts: 338It's not surprising, that's the new local area code. It appears that we are running out of 919 numbers.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 11:18 #10552Senior Member

Posts: 563984 area codes
Is it me, or is anyone else noticing an influx of girls w /984 area codes for their #?
-
06-26-15 10:38 #10551Senior Member

Posts: 195Info
If my memory serves me correct someone said something bad about #2. A senior member said #3 was legit but I can't find the review. Not sure about the others.
Originally Posted by Mbdp123
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 09:51 #10550Senior Member

Posts: 371Are these girls legit?
I am going to be in the area this weekend thses girls have been around for a while has anyone ever seen them?
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...th-me/18953266
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-papi/21481016
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-hney/21435789
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-door/20934207
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/20450833
-
06-26-15 09:50 #10549Regular Member

Posts: 10Legit
She is very legit I have seen her a couple of times but I understand your concern about the reviews. She is worth a DREAM I ALWAYS DO HH with her.
Originally Posted by Monfortu
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 09:38 #10548Senior Member

Posts: 1712Ouch.
Thanks for the report. Sorry you got short changed. That's a hefty price tag for a shitty experience. Sorry to hear it, but thanks for helping out the team.
Originally Posted by Mydine74
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 07:36 #10547Senior Member

Posts: 195Any info? Not having much luck
So with her name being so generic and used in numerous ads I can't find any info for her. Anyone see her? I checked the Other site but honestly I'm having a hard time believing those reviews are real. Mostly because I have yet to see ongoing providers have that many reviews a month and just "starting out".
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xotic/16739084


















