Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7459

    Dirty old man

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBeard  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to give that a try, I've been wanting to test drive I've of those. (And Piper).

    Really don't know why I haven't made arrangements to see her yet.
    Piper Lynn is all you need to fulfill those dirty old man desires that we all have from time to time.

  2. #7458

    Ok ok I give

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetRiver  [View Original Post]
    Remember when you were a kid and you thought a bowl of ice cream was the greatest thing going and that it just couldn't get any better, but then your dad pours some hot fudge over the ice cream and your mind is blown? Well, I just got a BBBJ from Piper and it was the first one since she got her tongue piercing. That girl has true talents. She got hot fudge alllllllllllll over my bowl of ice cream. If you have had a date with this girl once before and enjoyed yourself, then you need another scoop now that she has that piercing. If you haven't ever seen her, why are you still reading this? Give that woman a call.
    I'm going to have to give that a try, I've been wanting to test drive I've of those. (And Piper).

    Really don't know why I haven't made arrangements to see her yet.

  3. #7457

    Lena is Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by YourToYinTn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one out? I've exchanged several messages with her but our schedules never have aligned. Any info would be greatly appreciated. From our communications seems legit but I can't tell for sure.

    http://www.**************.com/compan...e-white-female

    http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...ntasy/13133839
    Just got back from a visit with her. My legs are still a little weak. We have been communicating via txt for the past couple days and our schedules finally clicked. All I can say is Damn! Girl has some talent. She just recently had to switch locations, but still north where the Stars play. If you have the time, go see her.

  4. #7456

    Pipers texting

    Quote Originally Posted by UpForItNow  [View Original Post]
    I agree with all of the recent comments about her. I have seen twice and had a large time on both occasions, better on the first than the second truthfully, but nothing to hold against her. Unfortunately our schedules have not meshed the last couple of times she has been in town, but I definitely plan to see her again.

    The good news is I think she now has Nashville in her regular rotation, and unless something happens will probably keep coming back pretty frequently. A word of warning, though. Once you have seen her and she has your number, she is prone to send out texts out of the blue to let you know she is here or on the way. This is not a problem for me since I use a hobby phone and only turn it on when I want to. But for some, random text messages coming at the wrong time could be an issue.
    I agree, however her texts are fairly harmless, and usually start with a simple GM. I had to ask her to not text me pics out of the blue, because I got a couple of explicit ones. I'm pretty sure that if you ask her, she'll not text you. The plus side to the texts is that she is fairly seat of the pants with her travel plans, and doesn't seem to let anyone know she's on the way until the day of. If you ask for no more texts, you might miss her altogether.

  5. #7455

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Chester67  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this AM and BH was right. She is a tight treat! Very pleasant girl and I had a lot of fun. I'm unsure how long she is staying. Would strongly suggest you contact her while she's in town.

    Good luck guys!
    I agree with all of the recent comments about her. I have seen twice and had a large time on both occasions, better on the first than the second truthfully, but nothing to hold against her. Unfortunately our schedules have not meshed the last couple of times she has been in town, but I definitely plan to see her again.

    The good news is I think she now has Nashville in her regular rotation, and unless something happens will probably keep coming back pretty frequently. A word of warning, though. Once you have seen her and she has your number, she is prone to send out texts out of the blue to let you know she is here or on the way. This is not a problem for me since I use a hobby phone and only turn it on when I want to. But for some, random text messages coming at the wrong time could be an issue.

  6. #7454

    Angel eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    I read on an ecc site that she is now offering GFE. BBBJ and all. Was wondering if any body has found out.

    She has the body to do it with.
    Contacted her today and she asked my pic. I sent and she sent her pic too. She is offering 150 hh or 200 h GFE. Non GFE is also available on discounted rate. I was too late in the evening to see her but it's nice one I suppose.

  7. #7453

    Piper lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by ElConquistador  [View Original Post]
    Piper is town again and good as ever! DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions topped off with CIM. Go see her if you haven't already. And again if you have seen her!
    Saw her this AM and BH was right. She is a tight treat! Very pleasant girl and I had a lot of fun. I'm unsure how long she is staying. Would strongly suggest you contact her while she's in town.

    Good luck guys!

  8. #7452

    Piper's New Piercing

    Remember when you were a kid and you thought a bowl of ice cream was the greatest thing going and that it just couldn't get any better, but then your dad pours some hot fudge over the ice cream and your mind is blown? Well, I just got a BBBJ from Piper and it was the first one since she got her tongue piercing. That girl has true talents. She got hot fudge alllllllllllll over my bowl of ice cream. If you have had a date with this girl once before and enjoyed yourself, then you need another scoop now that she has that piercing. If you haven't ever seen her, why are you still reading this? Give that woman a call.

  9. #7451

    Angel Eyez

    I read on an ecc site that she is now offering GFE. BBBJ and all. Was wondering if any body has found out.

    She has the body to do it with.

  10. #7450

    Sasha

    I saw Sasha a few weeks ago and totally forgot to review her. Sorry Sasha!! I got to say, she is the most intelligent provider I've ever seen. Super sharp and fun to talk to. Even more fun to boink! Her BBBJ is fantastic and she even let me grab her head and go at it. Very responsive and didn't say no to anything or complain at all. She was apologetic about her room being sub par. Which it was not the worst I've been in by far. That just shows she really wants you to be confortable and have a good time. In a time where most gals just want to bend over and get it over with, Sasha wants everyone to have a good time. Couldn't get a higher recomendation from me. Go see her!

    El Conquistador .

  11. #7449

    Piper in town

    Piper is town again and good as ever! DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions topped off with CIM. Go see her if you haven't already. And again if you have seen her!

  12. #7448

    OMG Piper Lynn

    This spinner is the real deal. You can spin that tight little body over and over again! She gave me a very sensual blow job! Then I pounded away in about 5 positions before busting a nut! The tightest pussys I have wver hit! I have not climaxed in months so she was fantastic!

  13. #7447
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ast2471  [View Original Post]
    OR I am the only one who was assuming that you saw her and giving +ve notes. May be in misinterpreted.
    Sorry I've been away I figured this would be a home run for everyone guess not and Yes I saw her, and now I feel kind of extra special because there was no mention of deposit or there's no way I would have done it either period.

    So who knows I guess YMMV maybe just because I was the first one, she did tell me I was her favorite, and she is definitely my all time favorite. She had me meet her first in a public place and sat in the car with me to talk before inviting me to her hotel. The whole experience felt more like what I would call a real GFE experience. And in this situation I didn't even care about a BJ. Daty and light kissing was included then, CG covered of coarse. But I felt a real connection and I think I'm in love haven't been able to stop thinking about it she was very much the girl next door type.

  14. #7446

    Lena Shimmers

    Quote Originally Posted by Angustn  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on Lenashimmers listed on NR?

    I had a pm that gave thumbs up but was over a year old.

    Said she was getting back in the hobby.

    Any info appreciated. PM will be fine. Thanks,
    Hi there. This is Lena. I have had to change my number again. I am available mostly for incall now. In the rivergate area. Look me up on BP under Shimmers. Or message me here or NR. I can take care of you.

  15. #7445

    Her reviews are a little disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuderino1234  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was really taken aback by that. She also wrote in her response something like, if I've checked her reviews I would know that a paypal down payment is required. I swear I must have read a dozen reviews. All good. On various sites and never saw this mentioned at all.

    It's too bad, because she looks beautiful. To the OP. Did this happen with you?
    I just read her reviews on TER, and they're all over the place. One says she gave a nice BBBJ and wanted COT, one said Stripper Slide instead of CBJ. Most said no BJ whatsoever, and she is a self described germophobe. She doesn't kiss, but she is GFE in all the other ways, except for BJ?? WTF? I don't care how hot you are, if you're not GFE, you're not for me. Especially at her advertised P411 rate of $300. There are simply too many local options in town for that price (or less) that do all of the above, no down payment, and will leave you reeling for the rest of the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape