Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,391 to 24,405 of 31849
-
06-26-15 15:32 #7459Senior Member

Posts: 110Dirty old man
Piper Lynn is all you need to fulfill those dirty old man desires that we all have from time to time.
Originally Posted by DoubleBeard
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 15:26 #7458Senior Member

Posts: 138Ok ok I give
I'm going to have to give that a try, I've been wanting to test drive I've of those. (And Piper).
Originally Posted by SweetRiver
[View Original Post]
Really don't know why I haven't made arrangements to see her yet.
-
06-26-15 15:07 #7457Senior Member

Posts: 83Lena is Legit
Just got back from a visit with her. My legs are still a little weak. We have been communicating via txt for the past couple days and our schedules finally clicked. All I can say is Damn! Girl has some talent. She just recently had to switch locations, but still north where the Stars play. If you have the time, go see her.
Originally Posted by YourToYinTn
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 12:06 #7456Senior Member

Posts: 110Pipers texting
I agree, however her texts are fairly harmless, and usually start with a simple GM. I had to ask her to not text me pics out of the blue, because I got a couple of explicit ones. I'm pretty sure that if you ask her, she'll not text you. The plus side to the texts is that she is fairly seat of the pants with her travel plans, and doesn't seem to let anyone know she's on the way until the day of. If you ask for no more texts, you might miss her altogether.
Originally Posted by UpForItNow
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 11:10 #7455Senior Member

Posts: 711Piper
I agree with all of the recent comments about her. I have seen twice and had a large time on both occasions, better on the first than the second truthfully, but nothing to hold against her. Unfortunately our schedules have not meshed the last couple of times she has been in town, but I definitely plan to see her again.
Originally Posted by Chester67
[View Original Post]
The good news is I think she now has Nashville in her regular rotation, and unless something happens will probably keep coming back pretty frequently. A word of warning, though. Once you have seen her and she has your number, she is prone to send out texts out of the blue to let you know she is here or on the way. This is not a problem for me since I use a hobby phone and only turn it on when I want to. But for some, random text messages coming at the wrong time could be an issue.
-
06-26-15 00:56 #7454Senior Member

Posts: 55Angel eyes
Contacted her today and she asked my pic. I sent and she sent her pic too. She is offering 150 hh or 200 h GFE. Non GFE is also available on discounted rate. I was too late in the evening to see her but it's nice one I suppose.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-15 00:50 #7453Senior Member

Posts: 259Piper lynn
Saw her this AM and BH was right. She is a tight treat! Very pleasant girl and I had a lot of fun. I'm unsure how long she is staying. Would strongly suggest you contact her while she's in town.
Originally Posted by ElConquistador
[View Original Post]
Good luck guys!
-
06-25-15 21:34 #7452Senior Member

Posts: 46Piper's New Piercing
Remember when you were a kid and you thought a bowl of ice cream was the greatest thing going and that it just couldn't get any better, but then your dad pours some hot fudge over the ice cream and your mind is blown? Well, I just got a BBBJ from Piper and it was the first one since she got her tongue piercing. That girl has true talents. She got hot fudge alllllllllllll over my bowl of ice cream. If you have had a date with this girl once before and enjoyed yourself, then you need another scoop now that she has that piercing. If you haven't ever seen her, why are you still reading this? Give that woman a call.
-
06-25-15 15:37 #7451Senior Member

Posts: 2528Angel Eyez
I read on an ecc site that she is now offering GFE. BBBJ and all. Was wondering if any body has found out.
She has the body to do it with.
-
06-25-15 12:56 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 66Sasha
I saw Sasha a few weeks ago and totally forgot to review her. Sorry Sasha!! I got to say, she is the most intelligent provider I've ever seen. Super sharp and fun to talk to. Even more fun to boink! Her BBBJ is fantastic and she even let me grab her head and go at it. Very responsive and didn't say no to anything or complain at all. She was apologetic about her room being sub par. Which it was not the worst I've been in by far. That just shows she really wants you to be confortable and have a good time. In a time where most gals just want to bend over and get it over with, Sasha wants everyone to have a good time. Couldn't get a higher recomendation from me. Go see her!
El Conquistador .
-
06-25-15 12:48 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 66Piper in town
Piper is town again and good as ever! DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions topped off with CIM. Go see her if you haven't already. And again if you have seen her!
-
06-25-15 00:32 #7448

Posts: 2981OMG Piper Lynn
This spinner is the real deal. You can spin that tight little body over and over again! She gave me a very sensual blow job! Then I pounded away in about 5 positions before busting a nut! The tightest pussys I have wver hit! I have not climaxed in months so she was fantastic!
-
06-24-15 20:52 #7447Regular Member

Posts: 20Sorry I've been away I figured this would be a home run for everyone guess not and Yes I saw her, and now I feel kind of extra special because there was no mention of deposit or there's no way I would have done it either period.
Originally Posted by Ast2471
[View Original Post]
So who knows I guess YMMV maybe just because I was the first one, she did tell me I was her favorite, and she is definitely my all time favorite. She had me meet her first in a public place and sat in the car with me to talk before inviting me to her hotel. The whole experience felt more like what I would call a real GFE experience. And in this situation I didn't even care about a BJ. Daty and light kissing was included then, CG covered of coarse. But I felt a real connection and I think I'm in love haven't been able to stop thinking about it she was very much the girl next door type.
-
06-24-15 19:39 #7446Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 10Lena Shimmers
Hi there. This is Lena. I have had to change my number again. I am available mostly for incall now. In the rivergate area. Look me up on BP under Shimmers. Or message me here or NR. I can take care of you.
Originally Posted by Angustn
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-15 07:25 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 110Her reviews are a little disappointing
I just read her reviews on TER, and they're all over the place. One says she gave a nice BBBJ and wanted COT, one said Stripper Slide instead of CBJ. Most said no BJ whatsoever, and she is a self described germophobe. She doesn't kiss, but she is GFE in all the other ways, except for BJ?? WTF? I don't care how hot you are, if you're not GFE, you're not for me. Especially at her advertised P411 rate of $300. There are simply too many local options in town for that price (or less) that do all of the above, no down payment, and will leave you reeling for the rest of the day.
Originally Posted by ElDuderino1234
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






