Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 10987
-
07-21-15 22:06 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 49I agree the doc did a excellent job, I was fooled until I saw that scar. Did she offered BBFS?
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-15 21:03 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 793Her doctor did a really good job on her boobs because when you squeeze them can not tell get bags in her tits. I never get to see the scars was kind of dark the room with some natural light from the window.
Originally Posted by Boto007
[View Original Post]
US.
-
07-21-15 19:46 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 49I had Mandy last month, but her nani smelled like aku belly. Definitely will not repeat. BTW I thought her blobs was real but it's manmade, she has the scars.
Originally Posted by BMan79
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-15 14:23 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 206Give it a try
I suggest that you make an appointment with her, when she comes back to Hawaii. If she asks you for your I'd to verify that you are under 35, I would be highly surprised.
Originally Posted by DeadRater
[View Original Post]
I bet you a buck that she will see you. Give it a try, bro'.
-
07-21-15 13:36 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 793I agree with you on the stink Nani, but her attitude and service was good when I saw her a couple weeks ago, maybe because she made good on the greens that night idk, but I did enjoy her natural sees. Sorry to hear you had bad service and bad attitude with her but I'll probably repeat with her again, but only if her Nani smells awesome with no traces of cuttle fish.
Originally Posted by TwoPump808
[View Original Post]
US.
-
07-21-15 13:27 #4037Senior Member

Posts: 326Bad service bad attitude. Stink nani, fake reports time for her to move on.
Originally Posted by BMan79
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-15 04:56 #4036Regular Member

Posts: 18Viet dream
I can see a lot of hype abou this Elizabeth girl, but I got to tell you I really enjoyed Viet dream. Her name is Mandy and what a hottie, after a decent massage she FBI one of the best I've had and finished me on top CG blew a huge one then she let me go again I the shower of her hotel because I spotted a woody because of her perfect titts.
I will be going back, try her out so she stays awhile.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...or-fun/5431785
BM.
-
06-27-15 10:19 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 95Elizabeth Journey
God damn, when you guys did the review on Elizabeth. I was so set to get it on with her and before I made the appointment, I checked her rates. It was reasonable until I saw the age restrictions. That's just a ball breaking moment for me. I guess, I'm too young to experience her. It brings tears to my eyes but hopefully she will make an exception. I highly doubt it though.
-
06-22-15 03:01 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 7266LOL, she prolly long gone. And, now you know that Aston has cameras in hallways!
Originally Posted by Member#2322
[View Original Post]
For of course security purposes. LOL.
-
06-22-15 02:30 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 81Too Funny
LOL too funny. I think some of our favorite AMPs should do the same for Monger bums that gun and run. Certainly post their pics on a wall of shame LOL.
Originally Posted by Member#2322
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-15 01:39 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 548Recognize this person?
Looks like someone skipped out on her bill. Saw this ad in today's paper. Wondering if she's a waikiki escort.
-
06-21-15 22:31 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 359ElizabethJourney
Gave myself a fathers day treat. Set up was easy, and I went for the 90 minute nuru+GFE+pse. Arrived on time at Ocean Spa and was greeted at the door with a big kiss and some nice groping. She brought me to the room, helped me undress and off to the shower. Her btbns was pretty nice, but my hairy body was a bit of a challenge for her gel. None the less, she gave me her best, with lots of slipping and rimming and BBBJ. Did I say lots of rimming? The majority of our time together, if we weren't busy in many positions or with my face buried between her thighs or our tongues dancing away, she was busy with her tongue buried in my ass. This girl loves to rim. She had me laying on my stomach, and when that wasn't enough for her, she had me get on all fours so she could really get in there while stroking me and sliding her tongue from tip to tail.
I had high expectations going in, and I can honestly say that they were met. As the session progressed, and we learned what made each other tick, things just got better.
After the btb, we went back to the room. I had let her call all the shots, so that she would be more comfortable to start out. She had me lay on the bed, and her tongue was busy up and down my back, in my ear, and then back to its favorite place. I don't recall any woman rimming me as much or as vigorously as EB. On the flip, she went in for more BBBJ, and turned around for 69. I think she really liked my daty and dato. I mean, I REALLY think she liked it. I could taste her cum, no artificial sweeteners today. She discreetly slipped a cover on me then slid down for rcg. As she was about to cum, I popped. Damn. But that's ok, because there was plenty of time left. She offered a massage, which I declined. I told her to lay back and enjoy as I buried my face between her thighs again. The smile on her face said it all as she was preparing herself for the pleasure. I dined to my hearts content, easing up each time she came for her to regroup a little, then when her hand would go to the back of my head, I would attack again. And again. And again. This woman loves to be eaten. From clit to browneye and back again. Its been a while since a woman has let me indulge the way she did. That's one of the big positives to seeing a low volume provider. As much as I love my AMP girls, I'm limited to how much punani I can eat be wise they either ha e had a busy day or have to save themselves a little for later. Not EB. She took it like a champ, with a smile and a super soaked punani. When it seemed as if shed had enough, she offered a massage again, which I declined again. I layed back and she went at it with more BBBJ, alternating with a nice hand technique. Lots of saliva too. I looked at her and said I wanted to fuck her again, to which she couldn't seem to find another cover fast enough. Instinctively, she assumed the doggy position and I went at it. I had a feeling from the way her ass gapped while I was dato that Greek was on the table, and I was right. When I looked at her in the mirror and told her I wanted her ass, a huge smile came across her face and a nod of the head gave me the go ahead. With some spit from me and a super soaked cock from her nani, I went in, and was loving every minute of it. I popped again (2 is pretty special for me) and was beat. She cleaned me up, and I was off to the showers before leaving.
I have to say that I was wondering before our session if it would live up to the hype. I can proudly say that it did. I only wish that I were a rich man so that I could partake of this little porn star as often as I'd like to while she is here. Our entire time was a hybrid of GFE and pse, with deep kisses at every turn. EB was clean as can be everywhere I went, and I had the time of my life. Not to say that our local AMP talent hasn't always kept me happy, but this was something special for me. It seemed to me that the only rule was cfs and covered Greek. Aside from that, it really was a porn experience, which I haven't really had in a while. She seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was, with no fake sounds at all. Everything seemed to be 100% genuine, which was another one of my concerns going in.
Keep her busy guys, as she made it clear that she really doesn't want to go back to DC yet. Lets keep her here.
http://elizabethjourney.com/
-
06-21-15 22:15 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 5120Yes, that's right. Thanks for the correction.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy808
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-15 13:29 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 126Correction
Not to be a wise ass but it is officially called Hawaii Ocean Spa.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-15 07:24 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 4780Elizabeth Journey
Her rates are listed in her website at http://elizabethjourney.com/.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
Not sure if the same rates apply to Hawaii, but they sound very reasonable given how hot she looks plus the reportedly great service she provides.









Reply With Quote






