Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2509
-
06-25-15 13:41 #364Forum Advertiser

Posts: 101One More Thing
If you could make $900 a day in 3 hours doing something that you truly enjoy doing and drawing 79% of your pay for the last five years of a 20 year service at the age of 45. Don't hate because you don't have a vajaja! You know you would be doing the same thing. And if a lady can make $300 an hour, she should flaunt it!! If someone offered to pay you $300 an hour to **ck your brains out, I highly doubt that you would say no! And I know you also would not be discouraging it if it worked for you!
Luv ya and you know it!
Kelly.
Southern Hospitality.
-
06-21-15 18:34 #363Senior Member

Posts: 432Cannot afford Europe unfortunately Rob. Wonder how the action is in Freeport? I will check this site to see if there is any activity in Freeport. $59 each way on the boat for a 65 mile ride. Would be a nice day or two if there was any action there. Me thinks the Bahamas is a conservative country.
Originally Posted by RobRoy5
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-15 17:52 #362Senior Member

Posts: 92Bahamas
I'm not the biggest fan of Caribbean countries, but have some quite well off relatives and my understanding is that Freeport is fine if you have the $s. There are quite a few high class hotels and resorts. I prefer Europe, but to each his own.
Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-15 15:55 #361Senior Member

Posts: 432Just looked up the VISA requirements for the Bahamas and none of the SA countries need Visas, just current passports. There is a chart on the Bahamas Govt Website detailing the requirements for each country. This is really the place to meet any foreigner you want to hook up with. The USA immigration rules make it almost impossible for a young person legally to visit here from south of the border. I will vette out the ferry to Freeport and see if it makes sense vs flying. The only negative is because of economy some cities are high in crime.
Originally Posted by RobRoy5
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-15 14:56 #360Senior Member

Posts: 92Bahamas
Yeah, just researched it - www.ferryexpress.com. Looks like only a 2. 5 hour high speed ferry trip at a quite resonable price. Actually looks like fun. It's probably just as quick as flying if you factor in the time spent at the airport. I'd be interested in seeing how the ferry experience went if you decide to try it.
Originally Posted by RafaelGQ
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-15 14:42 #359Senior Member

Posts: 60Bahamas
Thanks Rob Roy. Good to know. Some one told me there's a ferry out of Lauderdale also. That might be fun.
Originally Posted by RobRoy5
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-15 15:14 #358Senior Member

Posts: 92Bahamas
Don't know if they still do, but you used to be able to fly from Melbourne to the Bahamas on Baer Air. I believe service was semi scheduled. Planes were smaller turboprops (King Airs, or similar). Good luck my friend.
Originally Posted by RafaelGQ
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-15 14:57 #357Senior Member

Posts: 60Awesome. I've been wanting to go to the Bahamas. And I've been to Puerto Rico. I didn't even think of that.
Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie
[View Original Post]
Thanks MR NEWBIE.
-
06-20-15 13:47 #356Forum Advertiser

Posts: 101Laughing.
OMG, that picture is so old! Where did you find that? I don't think that was the OJ trial. I think that was the doctor from the Michael Jackson trial. I looked for the photo and don't even have it anymore.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-15 13:00 #355Senior Member

Posts: 759Southern hospitality
Kelly why were you taking pictures of your rump during the OJ trial?
-
06-19-15 23:20 #354Senior Member

Posts: 432If you really want to see her find out where they can travel without a visa, prob the Bahamas (Freeport) which is an hour away. Costa Ricans can travel many places in the Caribbean without much red tape. Luckily as Americans we can go most anywhere in the world without Visas and the countries that require them (Australia for example) we can get online with zero red tape.
Originally Posted by RafaelGQ
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-15 22:31 #353Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks Newbie. She kind of told me the same thing. Thought there might be an easier way. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-15 14:55 #352Senior Member

Posts: 432Sounds very enticing.
Originally Posted by RafaelGQ
[View Original Post]
She needs to go to the US Consulate in San Jos and make an application for a B1/ B2 Visa. She can visit the USA for up to 6 months on each visit and the Visa is good for 10 years. Thats the good news!
The bad news: She needs to demonstate she will return back to Costa Rica. They will ask if she owns property, has a job, has a bank account and amount of money, has a car and has children. She has to have documentation to substantiate each item asked for. If she does not meet at least some criteria a Visa will not be issued. If she gets the Visitors Visa she has to go through the same exercise at the first USA airport with ICE Officers and they can deport her at will.
There are many other types of Visas available but the fastest and least expensive ($164) is the B1/ B2.
-
06-19-15 14:28 #351Senior Member

Posts: 60PURA VIDA Costa Rica
Just came back from Jaco Beach in Costa Rica. I flew Jet Blue round-trip for under $500 out of Orlando to San Jose.
Costa Rica. You can fly Spirit Airline out of Lauderdale at cheaper rates. Whatever hotel you stay at will pick you up.
For 40 to $100 depending on how many passengers. The drive to Playa Jaco is about 2 Hrs on good roads. You have.
Many hotels to choose from. Hotel Cocal and Casino is where all the main action is, but you don't have to stay there.
This is a very small beach town, and you can just about go anywhere in town for under $2 . Hotel Cocal usually has.
50-100 lovely ladies, and most of them are 7's to 10's, ranging from 60-$100 , depending on what you want. I chose.
To stay at the Copacabana Hotel. It is a nudist resort, and you can let your balls swing, if your into that. The neat.
Thing about this hotel is, and its kind of a secret. Quite a few of the Cocal girls show up there in the afternoon. Every.
Afternoon around 2 oclock or so, you'd see 10 to 15 topless girls by the pool ready for fun. With your room just a few feet.
Away. I was going to stay for 1 week, but after 1 day here, I added 2 weeks to my stay. It is Heaven on Earth. I had.
So much unbelievable fun. These girls treat you like a Fucking King! I did fall in love with one girl, and I spent 2 days.
With her earlier on, and then spent my last 3 days with her, all for $100 a day. We had a blast together and really.
Enjoyed each others company. She even drove me to the Airport and had lunch at the nearby Denny's before takeoff.
Got to work on getting her a visa, if anyone knows how to go about doing this let me know. Anyway Costa Rica.
Is one of the most Beautiful places on the planet, with some of the most beautiful people earth. If you have any questions.
Message me. If you need a tour guide, that could be possible.
-
06-12-15 10:35 #350Banned Member

Posts: 973Saving Kisses
To each his own. Oh darling I am so happy we are on our honeymoon and can finally kiss, as I have been saving that for the Prince I knew I would marry some day. Now, as to all those frogs I never kissed, they sure did like my CIMBJ's, trips to Greece and if you find my marital sanctuary a bit stretched out, it's because while I fucked over a thousand guys, you are the ONLY one who I'll ever kiss.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





