Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7033

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    If you do happen to be a serial killer, I have an ex or two who might be accepting new clients.
    With some of the bad stories that come from this hobby, that could be taken wrong. However, knowing it is a joke, now that's funny!

  2. #7032

    Awesome Emme

    Okay, okay. Enough with the recriminations. I finally saw Emme and I hate to say it, but she's not as good in person as I've read in the posts. . . She's freakin' awesomer! She admitted she was nervous about meeting me because my posts are not very Pollyannaish. I call it as I see it with the understanding that not every monger has the same likes and dislikes as me so I print what stands out to me and let others draw their own conclusions.

    http://www.**************.com/compan...s-white-female

    She has a lot of reviews so I don't need to give a lot of details (senior members can ask for more). Her place was in a quiet and safe location. I sometimes worry someone I know will drive by my car and ask why it was parked in a hotel lot. Inside she told me we needed to get comfortable and it was off to the races! She was very attentive to my needs and had a good mix of leading and following. Absolutely non-rushed. I finally had to ask her what time it was (I had an appointment I had to make) because she doesn't have a clock to watch if she wanted to.

    Emme is not a pre-pubescent girl and I like that she doesn't pretend to be one. She has massive amounts of charm, knowledge, and skill obtained over time. She knows what she likes and is not shy about opening up.

    Emme is everything everyone has said about her and more. Glad I got to meet her and hope our paths cross again. . . But only after she installs a defibrillator in the house (damn!)
    Last edited by Indy Wanker; 06-16-15 at 20:51. Reason: typo

  3. #7031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by NeaMale38  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, visiting in a couple weeks and wanted to know if there are any must see providers that you'd recommend to a traveler? Looking for someone well established that does outcall. I've looked on various boards but wanted to get some first hand knowledge of the locals. Thanks.
    I wish you the best of luck. Typically, the "Must See" providers are picky about who they will see and the guys who frequent these providers tend to be careful who they recommend. With only one post to your credit, a post asking for information that is not freely available to unknown persons, I expect you'll not get a lot of help.

    The problem is, Indianapolis, like many other cities, frowns upon this hobby and occasionally try to be sneaky to get an edge on finding people to use as examples of why you shouldn't engage in certain activities. Without any background on you, you could be LE, or even a serial killer, neither of which most would want around their favorites.

    If you do happen to be a serial killer, I have an ex or two who might be accepting new clients.

  4. #7030

    Ms. Megan

    Megan sent these pics and asked me to pass them along. She is having trouble getting signed on to the new ad site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EEE470B1-6B36-42AB-B195-012A27E4B8431.jpg‎   IMG_20150616_175001.jpg‎   IMG_20150616_175205.jpg‎   IMG_20150616_175421.jpg‎  

  5. #7029

    Must see local providers

    Hey guys, visiting in a couple weeks and wanted to know if there are any must see providers that you'd recommend to a traveler? Looking for someone well established that does outcall. I've looked on various boards but wanted to get some first hand knowledge of the locals. Thanks.

  6. #7028
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyS1964  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you should ask the two guys that reviewed her on the other site, I'm certain one of the guys are legit.
    Good idea. Did that and got a solid response. Met Britney, and all in all was a good experience meeting such a sweet girl.

  7. #7027
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    She is back and the line is starting to form up. Almost like Bestbuy around Christmas.
    With everything you guys are saying about her, I might just have to beat the crap out of some guys in line like I'm looking for deals on video games in Black Friday.

  8. #7026

    And you better hurry for Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilapp  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you can start your road to financial ruin today from what I hear old friend, glad to see you around.
    She is back and the line is starting to form up. Almost like Bestbuy around Christmas.

  9. #7025

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott4020  [View Original Post]
    Most girls have civi lives and jobs. Just treat her like you would any other employee. Play it cool.
    In my case, at a work function I met a colleagues wife who was somewhat of an utr provider around these parts. I had seen, touched, and kissed every inch of her awesome body on several occasions and did not have a clue that she was married let alone to someone at my work. All went well as she was a true professional. I have seen her at multiple events in the last 2 years with our SO's and not one problem. Although I have to admit seeing her dressed up at a formal event got me wishing she was bent over in K9 one more time. Lady has a marvelous ass.

    But I know it will never happen again. Like you, I almost swallowed my tongue when she was first introduced to me and my SO.

  10. #7024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1822
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyUAteMe  [View Original Post]
    Ilapp, your wish has been granted!

    I still talk to Kayla and she will be back soon, maybe as soon as next week!

    I know why you like her she is one of the good one's!

    I do remember some guys saying that she wasn't their ATF, but lots sang her praises.

    She put on a couple pounds, she says it will be gone by next week, if you ever saw her she is gorgeous!! And so much fun.

    I'm going to try to beat you to see her first. But I'm afraid, from what I've heard it's hard to beat Ilapp, out of first!

    Have fun, play safe, give and get respect, find some crazy good, and go TPHFB.

    BG.
    Here is your chance BG, she should be back in just a few hours I suspect, she was not always an early riser or overly punctual, and I hope top be otherwise "tied up" , so to speak. Have fun buddy. It has been quite a while since I have seen her in person I hope she is as cute and sexy as I always found her to be back when.

  11. #7023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1822

    Sorry about your bad luck

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    I will have fun going broke!

    She was always one of my favorites.
    Looks like you can start your road to financial ruin today from what I hear old friend, glad to see you around.

  12. #7022
    Quote Originally Posted by RCH93  [View Original Post]
    Help Guys!

    I am looking for some advice that I assume some of the folks here that have been in the Hobby a long time, might be able to help me with.

    This past weekend I had a particular situation come up and I wasn't at all sure how to proceed. My better half sent me on an errand. When I got there, I was in a line that was being waited on by 3 people and while I was waiting, my eye caught one of the helpers. It was to my immediate horror, a girl that I had just been playing games with 3 days before was going to be one of my potential helpers.

    As I tried to decide what to do, ((1) go home explain to the better half with some lame excuse my failed errand, (2) suck it up and wait, hoping to get one of the other helpers, etc), I thought to myself that this has had to happen to others in the Hobby. I didn't want to dis-respect the girt by ignoring her or to make and "Ass of myself" with an improper comment, etc. So I stood there nervous as hell waiting my turn. My luck was with me and I got someone else and I am not even sure if she recognized me or not, but I am sure that I looked very close to the way I was dressed when we first met. She on the other hand looked quite a bit different in the way she was dressed!!

    Any way, I thought I would ask some of you guys that have been in the Hobby for along time, your advice in case this happens again to me (or even others new to the Hobby).

    Signed a "Guy that was close to Heart Failure".
    My only concern in a situation like that is whether the girl is truly discreet or not, and I'm pretty sure most would be. Unless you stiffed her on your visit.

    As other said, they have regular lives too, and are unlikely to blackmail you in their real life office in front of co-workers. Be pleasant and discreet, and laugh about it next time you visit her BCD.

  13. #7021

    OOPs

    Quote Originally Posted by RCH93  [View Original Post]
    Help Guys!

    I am looking for some advice that I assume some of the folks here that have been in the Hobby a long time, might be able to help me with.

    This past weekend I had a particular situation come up and I wasn't at all sure how to proceed. My better half sent me on an errand. When I got there, I was in a line that was being waited on by 3 people and while I was waiting, my eye caught one of the helpers. It was to my immediate horror, a girl that I had just been playing games with 3 days before was going to be one of my potential helpers.

    As I tried to decide what to do, ((1) go home explain to the better half with some lame excuse my failed errand, (2) suck it up and wait, hoping to get one of the other helpers, etc), I thought to myself that this has had to happen to others in the Hobby. I didn't want to dis-respect the girt by ignoring her or to make and "Ass of myself" with an improper comment, etc. So I stood there nervous as hell waiting my turn. My luck was with me and I got someone else and I am not even sure if she recognized me or not, but I am sure that I looked very close to the way I was dressed when we first met. She on the other hand looked quite a bit different in the way she was dressed!!

    Any way, I thought I would ask some of you guys that have been in the Hobby for along time, your advice in case this happens again to me (or even others new to the Hobby).

    Signed a "Guy that was close to Heart Failure".
    I saw a provider that I knew at the grocery store. My better half was with me at the time. As we passed her it was like two ships passing in the night. The provider and I talked about the situation on our next meeting. Her assessment is in public we are strangers unless I make the first move.

  14. #7020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by RCH93  [View Original Post]
    Help Guys!

    I am looking for some advice that I assume some of the folks here that have been in the Hobby a long time, might be able to help me with.

    This past weekend I had a particular situation come up and I wasn't at all sure how to proceed. My better half sent me on an errand. When I got there, I was in a line that was being waited on by 3 people and while I was waiting, my eye caught one of the helpers. It was to my immediate horror, a girl that I had just been playing games with 3 days before was going to be one of my potential helpers.

    As I tried to decide what to do, ((1) go home explain to the better half with some lame excuse my failed errand, (2) suck it up and wait, hoping to get one of the other helpers, etc), I thought to myself that this has had to happen to others in the Hobby. I didn't want to dis-respect the girt by ignoring her or to make and "Ass of myself" with an improper comment, etc. So I stood there nervous as hell waiting my turn. My luck was with me and I got someone else and I am not even sure if she recognized me or not, but I am sure that I looked very close to the way I was dressed when we first met. She on the other hand looked quite a bit different in the way she was dressed!!

    Any way, I thought I would ask some of you guys that have been in the Hobby for along time, your advice in case this happens again to me (or even others new to the Hobby).

    Signed a "Guy that was close to Heart Failure".
    It's really simple, you don't worry and treat her like any casual acquaintance. Outside of the hobby, especially when she's working her day job, she's not going to start discussing intimate details or start humping your leg. A simple nod and "How's it going" is all that's needed.

    She probably wouldn't have even acknowledged you, unless you had a bit of privacy. She has as much or more at stake in this situation.

  15. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by RCH93  [View Original Post]
    Help Guys!

    I am looking for some advice that I assume some of the folks here that have been in the Hobby a long time, might be able to help me with.
    Most girls have civi lives and jobs. Just treat her like you would any other employee. Play it cool.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape