Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1050
    Have you ever thought about adding a link so we'd maybe know who you're talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexyblk8  [View Original Post]
    Good day gentlemen. I rarely post here in Brevard; a few massage parlor & strip club posts. However, I used to visit carmen ladiva; here in Orlando. I've noticed she now posts in Brevard. If you like mature little curvy Latinas, who will take you backdoor; call her. Look for her ad on BP. Let me know how it goes. Hell, I may have to call her again! Look up my reviews in Orlando.

  2. #1049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexyblk8  [View Original Post]
    Good day gentlemen. I rarely post here in Brevard; a few massage parlor & strip club posts. However, I used to visit carmen ladiva; here in Orlando. I've noticed she now posts in Brevard. If you like mature little curvy Latinas, who will take you backdoor; call her. Look for her ad on BP. Let me know how it goes. Hell, I may have to call her again! Look up my reviews in Orlando.
    I have also been curious of this provider but the deal breaker is her huge bolt ons. I looked at all of your posts and the only ones in reference to 'La Diva' are questions about her and a post stating that you have seen her years ago and put out an ISO. If you have any other information that I missed please pm me. The quality of providers has sunk so low lately that I would welcome the bolt ons if the provider is skilled and clean and does not have tracks.

  3. #1048

    Greek isles vacation

    Good day gentlemen. I rarely post here in Brevard; a few massage parlor & strip club posts. However, I used to visit carmen ladiva; here in Orlando. I've noticed she now posts in Brevard. If you like mature little curvy Latinas, who will take you backdoor; call her. Look for her ad on BP. Let me know how it goes. Hell, I may have to call her again! Look up my reviews in Orlando.

  4. #1047
    [Deleted by Admin]Send this by PM

    A2

  5. #1046

    Clearing out the backyard

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodester  [View Original Post]
    Slamm, I saw this on the Tampa board http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...e-See-Me-.html She's only around for a few days. Since On out for awhile I can't partake, but if you like traveling, literally, she may be someone you'd like. Stay Calm and wrap that rascal.
    She offers a definitely enthusiastically exciting trip to Greece, and her port accommodates larger cruise ships.

  6. #1045

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on her l. Not sure if this link is going to work but just incase her name is Jessi an she posted over in the new USA classified ads http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...exy-jessi.html.

    I'd like to know what the rates are.
    I have known her for years, she actually used to do regular work for me.

    I've no idea what her rates are, I do know she's got some weight issues which can be overlooked because she has huge breasts and will deep throat you dry, multiple times, if you can handle it.

    Go for it.

  7. #1044

    That would a beotch

    Although I haven't sampled the wares, I do troll the BCA board quite often to check on girls going on vacation or to beauty school yada yada. I've actually seen a few friends there, more than I'd like. I do not recall seeing her unless she changes her make up prior to getting to her room. Of course I could be wrong wouldn't be the first time and as they say YMMV. Keep Calm and Wrap It.

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I mean the dark side as in she turned into a beotch for no reason, always had hardships to beotch about needed money for her room gave it to her for a advance and she stiffed me, ducked my calls said she was out of town always telling storys with all of them being BS.

    Basically I called her on her lies and she didn't like it when she was caught lying.

    She tried to borrow 5 see's for court or she was going to jail when she hadent even been to court for the first time.

    She was never arrested it was all BS.

    Her advance was 80.

    To bad I enjoyed her many many times, her lose.

  8. #1043

    Info

    Anyone got any info on her l. Not sure if this link is going to work but just incase her name is Jessi an she posted over in the new USA classified ads http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...exy-jessi.html.

    I'd like to know what the rates are.

  9. #1042

    Steph

    From my very first visit to my most recent, Stephanie has been sweet, fun, sexy, and one that I'm completely comfortable around which is huge in this arena. In a very recent visit she told me a guy (who she hadn't seen before) actually came to see her and just walked in and said something like no thanks and left, even leaving the donation. I'm not sure what this guy was expecting but all I can say is that it was his loss or maybe he had other personal issues that caught up to him, who knows. I'm just glad I've had the pleasure of many good dreams and hopes of many more, of this pretty cool gal.

    BL1.

  10. #1041

    I'm sorry your dream fell short.

    Quote Originally Posted by InfReg  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see this well reviewed, highly acclaimed provider. Unfortunately my dream fell short of expectations. I will not be repeating. PM for details.
    I've seen and reviewed Stephanie regularly, always positive. I find her to be the best combination of sexy and sweet that I've found anywhere.

    She's accommodating and fun to be with and I still high recommend her.

    I'm interested to hear what happened to turn you off, please answer my PM.

  11. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by InfReg  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see this well reviewed, highly acclaimed provider. Unfortunately my dream fell short of expectations. I will not be repeating. PM for details.
    Update: I think the term YMMV applies here. She is an attractive, sexy, sweet woman. Obviously many mongers enjoy their dreams. Didn't mean to discourage anyone from partaking. For whatever reasons my dream just wasn't what I expected. Perhaps the stars weren't aligned.

  12. #1039

    Dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean she went to the dark side on you?

    I've seen her several times, though not recently. I may have been one of the first to review her on here. I hated going to the notel in PB she stayed at, so I stopped visiting her there. An outdoor adventure with her might be fun.
    I mean the dark side as in she turned into a beotch for no reason, always had hardships to beotch about needed money for her room gave it to her for a advance and she stiffed me, ducked my calls said she was out of town always telling storys with all of them being BS.

    Basically I called her on her lies and she didn't like it when she was caught lying.

    She tried to borrow 5 see's for court or she was going to jail when she hadent even been to court for the first time.

    She was never arrested it was all BS.

    Her advance was 80.

    To bad I enjoyed her many many times, her lose.

  13. #1038

    Stephanie (from the former PMC)

    Finally got to see this well reviewed, highly acclaimed provider. Unfortunately my dream fell short of expectations. I will not be repeating. PM for details.

  14. #1037

    Dark side?

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Hey man your saying heads up but heads up for what? You just trying to get her link out there or are you warning us against her?

    I was using her once in a while but she went to the dark side on me, her name says it all she really is frekin crazy.
    What do you mean she went to the dark side on you?

    I've seen her several times, though not recently. I may have been one of the first to review her on here. I hated going to the notel in PB she stayed at, so I stopped visiting her there. An outdoor adventure with her might be fun.

  15. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodester  [View Original Post]
    Slamm, I saw this on the Tampa board http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...e-See-Me-.html She's only around for a few days. Since On out for awhile I can't partake, but if you like traveling, literally, she may be someone you'd like. Stay Calm and wrap that rascal.
    I've seen LSM69 a few times. She's as real as it gets. There's nothing
    timid about her, and just about up for anything.
    Her route usually takes her Tampa, Orlando, and Jax.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape