Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,821 to 17,835 of 24838
-
06-15-15 11:06 #7018Regular Member

Posts: 15Advice!!
Help Guys!
I am looking for some advice that I assume some of the folks here that have been in the Hobby a long time, might be able to help me with.
This past weekend I had a particular situation come up and I wasn't at all sure how to proceed. My better half sent me on an errand. When I got there, I was in a line that was being waited on by 3 people and while I was waiting, my eye caught one of the helpers. It was to my immediate horror, a girl that I had just been playing games with 3 days before was going to be one of my potential helpers.
As I tried to decide what to do, ((1) go home explain to the better half with some lame excuse my failed errand, (2) suck it up and wait, hoping to get one of the other helpers, etc), I thought to myself that this has had to happen to others in the Hobby. I didn't want to dis-respect the girt by ignoring her or to make and "Ass of myself" with an improper comment, etc. So I stood there nervous as hell waiting my turn. My luck was with me and I got someone else and I am not even sure if she recognized me or not, but I am sure that I looked very close to the way I was dressed when we first met. She on the other hand looked quite a bit different in the way she was dressed!!
Any way, I thought I would ask some of you guys that have been in the Hobby for along time, your advice in case this happens again to me (or even others new to the Hobby).
Signed a "Guy that was close to Heart Failure".
-
06-13-15 10:11 #7017Senior Member

Posts: 776Not sure how elegant that is, but it's pretty damn funny!
Originally Posted by BigGuyUAteMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-15 10:09 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 646How about
Tickling miss wrinkled pinky?
Originally Posted by Mwdude
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-15 09:48 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 776There's got to be a more elegant way to put that.
Originally Posted by BigGuyUAteMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-15 23:22 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 407If Kayla is coming back
I will have fun going broke!
She was always one of my favorites.
-
06-12-15 22:18 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 646No offense taken
I'm trying to have all the fun I can and trying to be safe!
Originally Posted by TDMills
[View Original Post]
I wish all of you the best!
BG.
-
06-12-15 22:15 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 646Tphfb
Never thought of that ROTFLMAO. Your funny!
I think it means your going to deep!
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-15 21:50 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 2138Question about Tpbtfb
If your tongue is red and when you plunge it into both fart boxes and pull it out and it has brown spots on it, does that mean it's a redheaded freckled tongue or a freckled red tongue or just a tongue with freckles?
Originally Posted by BigGuyUAteMe
[View Original Post]
FF.
P.S. Had to ask, see how many variations of freckles there can be! That's why I love them. Better than porcelain white skin that's the same all over.
-
06-12-15 19:13 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 88No Offense Meant
I was really just messing around. Appreciate the review and response. Have fun out there.
Originally Posted by BigGuyUAteMe
[View Original Post]
TDM.
-
06-12-15 19:01 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 646Sorry
To each his own!
Don't knock it till you try it!
Originally Posted by TDMills
[View Original Post]
BG.
-
06-12-15 16:32 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 88Tpbtfb
Sorry I asked.
Originally Posted by BigGuyUAteMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-15 14:56 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 646Sorry Freckle Freak
I cleaned it out. Buddy.
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-15 13:37 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 1822Lol
Yeah I know--Tuesday actually, saw new pic, not representative, the real thing- pretty as ever. For the others that have mentioned her- don't forget-same rules, only working the day you see the ad so don't bother calling any other day (or night) - and forget texting.
Originally Posted by BigGuyUAteMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-15 13:26 #7005Senior Member

Posts: 2138BigGuy
Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by BigGuyUAteMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-15 13:17 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 646Ilapp
Don't know what's going on but!
I would like to say, I didn't see where you said anything bad about anyone.
Originally Posted by Ilapp
[View Original Post]
Your opinion and your views on this forum in my view are valuable. I know they say everyone has an opinion and they are like buttholes they usually stink, but if you wash them really good they don't.
BG.











Reply With Quote






