Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,461 to 26,475 of 40029
-
06-10-15 17:13 #13569Senior Member

Posts: 195Lulu is the one I had with the smokin hot body and excellent service. I think I look too old and soft to be a cop. Try again.
Originally Posted by Breindus
[View Original Post]
AMP.
-
06-10-15 16:23 #13568Senior Member

Posts: 64Jun Spa
Has anyone been to this place was thinking of making a visit.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/26478685
-
06-10-15 14:48 #13567Senior Member

Posts: 223Stopped in there after reading about it here and besides only 10 minutes from work.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
Walked in and was greeted by Ivy who was nice and pleasant looking.
She asks me if I want 90 minutes or 60 . I told her if she is giving the massage.
I would take the 90 ,she giggles and guides me to a room, place looks clean.
Massage was good with allowable roaming, great skin she had said she was 28.
After about an hour she flips me and drips oil all over my pp and I am expecting the usual.
He. But instead she takes my hand and tries to lay it on my pp so to self serve myself I
Laughed and I told her its better if she would do it and she giggled and said I cannot bcs I was a first time customer.
I simply sat up and asked her to get me a hot towel so I can wipe up and leave. She came back with towel and told
me I had more time. I said no thanks and tipped her the usual only bcs she let me roam on the free side.
As I was walking out she gave me a bottled water at room temperature and told me next time she would give me more.
I told her there might not be a next time.
But it ws unusual bcs all that roaming I did I assumed the usual he at least and possibly more . But I guess not if your first time customer.
Also did not offer shower of any sort if they even had any.
-
06-10-15 12:58 #13566Senior Member

Posts: 428You might try this one; she's real and in Wrigleyville. http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...un34d/23208599.
Originally Posted by Readytogo1320
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-15 01:53 #13565Senior Member

Posts: 49What was the total damages? FS?
Originally Posted by Marek888
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-15 21:44 #13564Regular Member

Posts: 1Pine Tree Spa
I've been to Pine Tree Spa in Willowbrook 4 or 5 times in the past year. It's actually pretty good for the suburbs. It's by the McDonald's off 55. The girls are good looking and the prices are a little steep but not that bad. Check it out I know you're having a good time.
-
06-09-15 20:36 #13563Senior Member

Posts: 103Mp
Answer: Yes.
Originally Posted by Breindus
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-15 20:33 #13562Banned Member

Posts: 4190Excellent brother! Shorted on time and not staffed well is reflected in your tip. Thanks for having the balls to do that.
Originally Posted by PuraVida
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-15 17:31 #13561Senior Member

Posts: 96Hao
I gave it a try. Not the best experience, . 6 door fee. Greeted by a thirty something provider about a 4-5 on the scale. Massage was OK, she seemed to be the only one working and as the door bell kept ringing she would remove herself to answer it. It happened twice. I got a little irritated. She continued the massage and left me happy on the flip, however she shorted me by about 20 min. I left a substandard tip and she complained. I indicated the time to her and walked out. I will not repeat. Additionally, they have sheets hanging as doors. So even if you were to get more out of your therapist there is very little privacy.
-
06-09-15 16:54 #13560Senior Member

Posts: 96Sxl
After driving past this place a dozen times and after the recent review, I decided to give it a try. Door fee. 7 wasn't offered an option of TS or any other add on. Therapist was cute with a great body. About 7-8 on the scale. The massage was good. I rarely strike out at AMPs, but it was clear that I wasn't recognized upon entry. I gave all the right signals and was teased quite a bit. In the end, I was offered some assistance which I accepted. I was promised a better session next time. I will be back. The place is spotless and new. It has a large TS room. I was offered the TS after. The talent is tops for an AMP. My tip was lighter than standard as I promised my tip would be better next time too.
-
06-09-15 16:53 #13559Regular Member

Posts: 3Decent
Visited the place yesterday, nice clean spa. Got Lulu (30 something, oldish face but very fit body with nice tatas). There was another by the name of Jackie (hanging out in a red dress, slightly shorter but bigger in the right places and slightly more naughty looking (also 30 something). Lulu only offered roaming with clothes on and HE, no CBJ (in hindsight, defn negotiated an overly generous tip). Wonder if Jackie is the more generous one that others are talking about. Allegedly there's a third one who works there, but didn't catch a glimpse of her. The massage was decent, post-flip was lame though, but then made up for it with the HE. A bit of clock watching. Might consider paying a 2nd visit to check out J, esp if others confirm she's the friendlier one.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
BTW, the clock was ticking during the table shower, is that normal?
-
06-09-15 14:32 #13558Regular Member

Posts: 1I sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-15 05:27 #13557Senior Member

Posts: 958It's on south Michigan Ave. Next to Vice District Brewing Company. Don't know about FS but heard you can get CBJ there. . 7 for an hour.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-15 00:29 #13556Senior Member

Posts: 570S&L Nails
Interesting Report. What was the damage? And, do you mind giving more clues to this Nail Salon.
Originally Posted by amplovr
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-15 22:30 #13555Senior Member

Posts: 518Listen to what the others are telling you. I'll also add: don't be afraid to walk if the girl isn't to your liking. A lot of guys post that they were horny and went for it anyways. I think this is stupid unless the service is top notch. But most of the asian apartment girls have pretty much the same service. Some go the extra mile, but it is rare in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Jaxnewbie1
[View Original Post]
I think that if us as mongers start walking away when grandma opens the door we'll see the quality of girls improve in this area.












Reply With Quote




