Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13570
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxnewbie1  [View Original Post]
    Woah!. Got the blog. Thanks Franco. Will try my luck. This going to ma first time. Frankly. Terrifying. But nothing comes risk free. Glad you had good time: the Will post my exp, if I do try.

    Would you be able to recommend any? Pm if possible. Else. Will go based on trial and error.
    Why will it be "terrifying"? I think you will find that the apartment girls are friendlier plus offer better and more service than many of the AMP girls. I hope you give it a try and let us know about your experience.

  2. #13569
    Quote Originally Posted by Breindus  [View Original Post]
    Visited the place yesterday, nice clean spa. Got Lulu (30 something, oldish face but very fit body with nice tatas). There was another by the name of Jackie (hanging out in a red dress, slightly shorter but bigger in the right places and slightly more naughty looking (also 30 something). Lulu only offered roaming with clothes on and HE, no CBJ (in hindsight, defn negotiated an overly generous tip). Wonder if Jackie is the more generous one that others are talking about. Allegedly there's a third one who works there, but didn't catch a glimpse of her. The massage was decent, post-flip was lame though, but then made up for it with the HE. A bit of clock watching. Might consider paying a 2nd visit to check out J, esp if others confirm she's the friendlier one.

    BTW, the clock was ticking during the table shower, is that normal?
    Lulu is the one I had with the smokin hot body and excellent service. I think I look too old and soft to be a cop. Try again.

    AMP.

  3. #13568

    Jun Spa

    Has anyone been to this place was thinking of making a visit.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/26478685

  4. #13567
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    It's on south Michigan Ave. Next to Vice District Brewing Company. Don't know about FS but heard you can get CBJ there. . 7 for an hour.
    Stopped in there after reading about it here and besides only 10 minutes from work.

    Walked in and was greeted by Ivy who was nice and pleasant looking.
    She asks me if I want 90 minutes or 60 . I told her if she is giving the massage.
    I would take the 90 ,she giggles and guides me to a room, place looks clean.
    Massage was good with allowable roaming, great skin she had said she was 28.
    After about an hour she flips me and drips oil all over my pp and I am expecting the usual.
    He. But instead she takes my hand and tries to lay it on my pp so to self serve myself I
    Laughed and I told her its better if she would do it and she giggled and said I cannot bcs I was a first time customer.
    I simply sat up and asked her to get me a hot towel so I can wipe up and leave. She came back with towel and told
    me I had more time. I said no thanks and tipped her the usual only bcs she let me roam on the free side.
    As I was walking out she gave me a bottled water at room temperature and told me next time she would give me more.
    I told her there might not be a next time.

    But it ws unusual bcs all that roaming I did I assumed the usual he at least and possibly more . But I guess not if your first time customer.
    Also did not offer shower of any sort if they even had any.

  5. #13566
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytogo1320  [View Original Post]
    I know this is not the best place to ask but wonder if anyone has a suggestion for a nice happy massage around Wrigley Field. I will be traveling this weekend and may need some tension relief. Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestion. Thanks and looking forward to visiting your city.
    You might try this one; she's real and in Wrigleyville. http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...un34d/23208599.

  6. #13565
    Quote Originally Posted by Marek888  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Pine Tree Spa in Willowbrook 4 or 5 times in the past year. It's actually pretty good for the suburbs. It's by the McDonald's off 55. The girls are good looking and the prices are a little steep but not that bad. Check it out I know you're having a good time.
    What was the total damages? FS?

  7. #13564

    Pine Tree Spa

    I've been to Pine Tree Spa in Willowbrook 4 or 5 times in the past year. It's actually pretty good for the suburbs. It's by the McDonald's off 55. The girls are good looking and the prices are a little steep but not that bad. Check it out I know you're having a good time.

  8. #13563

    Mp

    Quote Originally Posted by Breindus  [View Original Post]

    BTW, the clock was ticking during the table shower, is that normal?
    Answer: Yes.

  9. #13562
    Excellent brother! Shorted on time and not staffed well is reflected in your tip. Thanks for having the balls to do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuraVida  [View Original Post]
    I gave it a try. Not the best experience, . 6 door fee. Greeted by a thirty something provider about a 4-5 on the scale. Massage was OK, she seemed to be the only one working and as the door bell kept ringing she would remove herself to answer it. It happened twice. I got a little irritated. She continued the massage and left me happy on the flip, however she shorted me by about 20 min. I left a substandard tip and she complained. I indicated the time to her and walked out. I will not repeat. Additionally, they have sheets hanging as doors. So even if you were to get more out of your therapist there is very little privacy.

  10. #13561

    Hao

    I gave it a try. Not the best experience, . 6 door fee. Greeted by a thirty something provider about a 4-5 on the scale. Massage was OK, she seemed to be the only one working and as the door bell kept ringing she would remove herself to answer it. It happened twice. I got a little irritated. She continued the massage and left me happy on the flip, however she shorted me by about 20 min. I left a substandard tip and she complained. I indicated the time to her and walked out. I will not repeat. Additionally, they have sheets hanging as doors. So even if you were to get more out of your therapist there is very little privacy.

  11. #13560

    Sxl

    After driving past this place a dozen times and after the recent review, I decided to give it a try. Door fee. 7 wasn't offered an option of TS or any other add on. Therapist was cute with a great body. About 7-8 on the scale. The massage was good. I rarely strike out at AMPs, but it was clear that I wasn't recognized upon entry. I gave all the right signals and was teased quite a bit. In the end, I was offered some assistance which I accepted. I was promised a better session next time. I will be back. The place is spotless and new. It has a large TS room. I was offered the TS after. The talent is tops for an AMP. My tip was lighter than standard as I promised my tip would be better next time too.

  12. #13559

    Decent

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    It's on south Michigan Ave. Next to Vice District Brewing Company. Don't know about FS but heard you can get CBJ there. . 7 for an hour.
    Visited the place yesterday, nice clean spa. Got Lulu (30 something, oldish face but very fit body with nice tatas). There was another by the name of Jackie (hanging out in a red dress, slightly shorter but bigger in the right places and slightly more naughty looking (also 30 something). Lulu only offered roaming with clothes on and HE, no CBJ (in hindsight, defn negotiated an overly generous tip). Wonder if Jackie is the more generous one that others are talking about. Allegedly there's a third one who works there, but didn't catch a glimpse of her. The massage was decent, post-flip was lame though, but then made up for it with the HE. A bit of clock watching. Might consider paying a 2nd visit to check out J, esp if others confirm she's the friendlier one.

    BTW, the clock was ticking during the table shower, is that normal?

  13. #13558
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    OMG I think I caught something reading this!
    I sent you a pm.

  14. #13557
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Interesting Report. What was the damage? And, do you mind giving more clues to this Nail Salon.
    It's on south Michigan Ave. Next to Vice District Brewing Company. Don't know about FS but heard you can get CBJ there. . 7 for an hour.

  15. #13556

    S&L Nails

    Quote Originally Posted by amplovr  [View Original Post]
    Visiting your fine city and looked for a place near the convention center. Found S&L Nails. Early 30's provider. Not really a pretty face. Got the usual have you been here before. Told her I was from Atlanta and it was my first time. After a little instruction, a well above average massage. Made herself available for a little groping during the massage and I would never decline. On the flip, she came close and I grabbed her ass. Outstanding ass and she was wearing a Gstring. A little negotiation and all clothes came off. Seriously smokin body. Just don't see this in Atlanta. Got an upgrade and paid too much but I left very happy and won't complain. Glad she isn't in Atlanta. Don't know how I would explain all the dissapearing money. Sorry, she told me her name and I already forgot. I doubt FS available. Enjoy!

    AMP.
    Interesting Report. What was the damage? And, do you mind giving more clues to this Nail Salon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape