Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24967

    Lela

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    http://www.xvideos.com/video12009689/5_hour_energy


    Its not me by the way , I do know her though . Great provider , just hard to get a hold of
    Only chic I will ride to dc to see. I usually grab her for the night and literally fuck her brains out all night. She stays on the dick. True freak and true whkre. Can't ask for anything more. Oh how I miss that.

  2. #24966

  3. #24965

  4. #24964

    Lela

    Quote Originally Posted by Drose  [View Original Post]
    Lela aka Latin candy is legit. Have seen her multiple times. Never dissapoints!
    That's one I don't mind running in to.

  5. #24963

    Lela

    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    You were right bro, that was really worth sharing.
    Lela aka Latin candy is legit. Have seen her multiple times. Never dissapoints!

  6. #24962

  7. #24961
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    http://www.xvideos.com/video12009689/5_hour_energy


    Its not me by the way , I do know her though . Great provider , just hard to get a hold of
    You were right bro, that was really worth sharing.

  8. #24960

    Angel-on-the-stump

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1212/an...the-stump.html

    She can chow on some dick, just can't take a pounding.

  9. #24959
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    .4 for a BJ? Must be .1 per foot. How about a pic of this spinner?
    LOL! She was camera shy this time. Ill press a little harder for a pic next time.

  10. #24958
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero71  [View Original Post]
    I had some free time today so I decided to cruise dundalk. I did a few loops around the construction area. There were a few girls out and milling about. I pulled over for one cute spinner with a lot of tats but she motioned with hands for me to go around the block. Which is a total nightmare to do. So I passed on her. Made a couple of passes thru Conkling. Nothing appealing there today. So on my way back a spied a Auburn haired 4 ft tall spinner w / killer set of legs just bending the corner of dundalk ave & the Citgo station. I quickly made the scoop. She smelled great and was well dressed. Bright orange Polish on her toes & fingers very nice. We went back to my spot for a BBBJCIMWS for. 40 plus tip for her good service and attitude. Got digits will definitely see her again.
    .4 for a BJ? Must be .1 per foot. How about a pic of this spinner?

  11. #24957

    Porn star look alike

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend Angela. She is definitely a pleaser and definitely enjoys doing a good job. It shows!
    Angela kind of reminds me of alyssa hart from teen tugs / tabboo handjobs!

  12. #24956

    Julia.

    I had some free time today so I decided to cruise dundalk. I did a few loops around the construction area. There were a few girls out and milling about. I pulled over for one cute spinner with a lot of tats but she motioned with hands for me to go around the block. Which is a total nightmare to do. So I passed on her. Made a couple of passes thru Conkling. Nothing appealing there today. So on my way back a spied a Auburn haired 4 ft tall spinner w / killer set of legs just bending the corner of dundalk ave & the Citgo station. I quickly made the scoop. She smelled great and was well dressed. Bright orange Polish on her toes & fingers very nice. We went back to my spot for a BBBJCIMWS for. 40 plus tip for her good service and attitude. Got digits will definitely see her again.

  13. #24955

    I Just Thought This Was Worth Sharing

    http://www.xvideos.com/video12009689/5_hour_energy


    Its not me by the way , I do know her though . Great provider , just hard to get a hold of

  14. #24954

    Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by Trileptal  [View Original Post]
    Where is Christine usually CB?
    I caught her walking on wilkins and monroe. By the side dip off street where they work on cars.

  15. #24953

    Star

    A little something before vids done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00011.jpg‎   DSC00010.jpg‎   DSC00018.jpg‎   DSC00012.jpg‎   DSC00014.jpg‎  

    DSC00016.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape