Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 473 of 532 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 523 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #896

    1819

    Quote Originally Posted by Morkun  [View Original Post]
    May I know which Ranstead did you go to?
    1819 around the corner from Ludlow. 1800 is dome for now.

  2. #895
    Quote Originally Posted by MaelMorda  [View Original Post]
    The pics on BP for Deya are being used by another Filipina, its a bait and switch, I went down 1800 Ludlow, she came to door she is NOT the girl in pic. So, I said I have the wrong address and walked. She is 5'6 about 145 I saw better looking women on K ave so, I went around corner to Ranstead. Good move, I was happy, good looking K girl named "Michelle" BBBJ, she was responsive, it was nice. I don't trust BP at all and have no prob walking away I'm glad I did. Ranstead has been advertising and they are open. She was mid-twenties long hair, thin see cup LFK it was good. So, if I want the real deal just go downtown avoid BP hustlers save my $ for something special once and awhile. The Eros site, and other escort sites like RT the girls are real and from what I read they aim to please. Its their living so they put the effort in. I know some guys got lucky on BP but I have found the 2 times using it, its a mirage usually. Even Sonia looking back, those pics are old ones. Her titties were like pancakes but a great bottom half and pretty face, long dark hair. Haven't seen her since, I looked for her on BP but there is nothing. I will be out this weekend again, please keep the info coming guys, I have learned a lesson. No one does massage like the Asians. Sticking to that, and if I want something special I would call an agency. Screening is not too hard, even though I haven't worked for awhile.
    May I know which Ranstead did you go to?

  3. #894

    Deya

    Quote Originally Posted by MaelMorda  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Someone on here said 160 pussy same as 550. He was right. I had better sex with those parlors downtown. My little one had the better of me I admit. I would have liked to suck on her for that whole time but it was awkward at times. I also saw an ad for a Filipina on BP today but she has 2 rules that are deal breakers. No FK is one thing, but no cunnilingus is like not tasting a woman. She is fine, her name is Deya read reviews from California said she won't let ya go down, CBJ, ah, fuck it. Iam goin out tomorrow I have 10 yrs of sexual frustration she at 1800 Ludlow I knew that not to be a hotel. She been texting me she is too high (300) no way I saw in Cali it was 225 so I would love to negotiate. She is real, goodlooking but nowhere near the Russian. I really blew that. I was depressed for days. Now I know. Thanks guys if you want I will post her link. Deya.
    The pics on BP for Deya are being used by another Filipina, its a bait and switch, I went down 1800 Ludlow, she came to door she is NOT the girl in pic. So, I said I have the wrong address and walked. She is 5'6 about 145 I saw better looking women on K ave so, I went around corner to Ranstead. Good move, I was happy, good looking K girl named "Michelle" BBBJ, she was responsive, it was nice. I don't trust BP at all and have no prob walking away I'm glad I did. Ranstead has been advertising and they are open. She was mid-twenties long hair, thin see cup LFK it was good. So, if I want the real deal just go downtown avoid BP hustlers save my $ for something special once and awhile. The Eros site, and other escort sites like RT the girls are real and from what I read they aim to please. Its their living so they put the effort in. I know some guys got lucky on BP but I have found the 2 times using it, its a mirage usually. Even Sonia looking back, those pics are old ones. Her titties were like pancakes but a great bottom half and pretty face, long dark hair. Haven't seen her since, I looked for her on BP but there is nothing. I will be out this weekend again, please keep the info coming guys, I have learned a lesson. No one does massage like the Asians. Sticking to that, and if I want something special I would call an agency. Screening is not too hard, even though I haven't worked for awhile.

  4. #893

    I know it hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePorkchop  [View Original Post]
    That is a bit too much. I went as high as 200 once and that was too much: little head was doing the thinking.

    You have got to offer less and walk if they don't accept.

    P Chop.
    Yes. Someone on here said 160 pussy same as 550. He was right. I had better sex with those parlors downtown. My little one had the better of me I admit. I would have liked to suck on her for that whole time but it was awkward at times. I also saw an ad for a Filipina on BP today but she has 2 rules that are deal breakers. No FK is one thing, but no cunnilingus is like not tasting a woman. She is fine, her name is Deya read reviews from California said she won't let ya go down, CBJ, ah, fuck it. Iam goin out tomorrow I have 10 yrs of sexual frustration she at 1800 Ludlow I knew that not to be a hotel. She been texting me she is too high (300) no way I saw in Cali it was 225 so I would love to negotiate. She is real, goodlooking but nowhere near the Russian. I really blew that. I was depressed for days. Now I know. Thanks guys if you want I will post her link. Deya.

  5. #892

    '550'

    Quote Originally Posted by MaelMorda  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natalya CC hotel, number of texts and verification, I went to her room and she is naturally beautiful and young. Perfect body, smooth, natural beauty. I should have had some practice before calling this girl, Russian, young, superfine. I went and 69 her before she was even warm, I came in too hot, full of viagra (almost 50 gents) could have stayed 2 hours as she was in no hurry. After the 1st pop we talked, she is really cool, what a beauty, but damn I regret not having more time to get back "in the game" its been so long. 550 went but I will see her again, I hope. Today got an e-mail saying Nat would see me again. Next time WILL be different. You guys made good suggestions which were true, butI had to go. I'm glad I did, I have a TER # now, maybe not so hard to get dates with these girls. I looked at Red Tease and I will be calling soon. After the Pope leaves and I get my feet a little wetter. My regret is not relaxing and staying longer. She didn't ask me to leave, I just couldn't do it again within an hour. That night I had hard ons off and on I cursed the Gods! WHY ME? Oh what the fuck. So, lesson learned, and if I really felt like goin out, one of those CC hotels like lowes has a bar and at night there is all kinds of fine women. She was in that bar the previous night. Now I know. Next time I bring a bottle of pino grigio she loves to drink and party, I had read this girl all wrong, I want to see her again, and her assistant said next time she's in town. Maelmorda will be waiting. TER#281703.
    That is a bit too much. I went as high as 200 once and that was too much: little head was doing the thinking.

    You have got to offer less and walk if they don't accept.

    P Chop.

  6. #891

    Natalya

    Saw Natalya CC hotel, number of texts and verification, I went to her room and she is naturally beautiful and young. Perfect body, smooth, natural beauty. I should have had some practice before calling this girl, Russian, young, superfine. I went and 69 her before she was even warm, I came in too hot, full of viagra (almost 50 gents) could have stayed 2 hours as she was in no hurry. After the 1st pop we talked, she is really cool, what a beauty, but damn I regret not having more time to get back "in the game" its been so long. 550 went but I will see her again, I hope. Today got an e-mail saying Nat would see me again. Next time WILL be different. You guys made good suggestions which were true, butI had to go. I'm glad I did, I have a TER # now, maybe not so hard to get dates with these girls. I looked at Red Tease and I will be calling soon. After the Pope leaves and I get my feet a little wetter. My regret is not relaxing and staying longer. She didn't ask me to leave, I just couldn't do it again within an hour. That night I had hard ons off and on I cursed the Gods! WHY ME? Oh what the fuck. So, lesson learned, and if I really felt like goin out, one of those CC hotels like lowes has a bar and at night there is all kinds of fine women. She was in that bar the previous night. Now I know. Next time I bring a bottle of pino grigio she loves to drink and party, I had read this girl all wrong, I want to see her again, and her assistant said next time she's in town. Maelmorda will be waiting. TER#281703.

  7. #890
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    That is equal to 30 blow jobs on the Ave.
    LOL where could you get the bjs?

  8. #889

    True GFE. Is called Desire

    Desire. What an appropriate name. From the second you meet this sensual southern belle that is all you will be filled with. Desire is simply. Provider perfection. Sweet southern gal, with a sexy southern accent that will drive you crazy. Body of a Victoria Secret supermodel and the attitude of a insatiable porn star. I couldn't build a better escort / provider if my name was Dr. Fuckenstein. 34"ds. Perfectly flat stomach, damn near a six pack, small but perfectly perky ass with long shapely legs. Face is beautiful by all standards she reminds me of young Lela Rochon in Harlem Nights "Sunshine" (you tube Sunshine Harlem Nights) https://youtu.be/5RPUchAlppA.

    Desire was kind of enough to provide me with an outcall. She arrived on time looking INCREDIBLE. What happened during the next hr+ was simply one of the best sessions ever in this hobby. But to hear the juicy detail you have to be a member.

    Right now I feel like Richie from the movie Harlem Nights. Desire is my "Sunshine" . Desire seduced me with her sweet southern charms and provided the best GFE session I have had to date. In the past I think I have undervalued the importance of a provider providing a genuine "Flintstone style feet off the ground, smoke billowing out of your ears" DFK. A woman that can do this will simply take your breath away and brings the session to a whole different level. Its what in my opinion makes a GFE session GFE. Desire does this.

    Desire doesn't give head or even suck dick. What she does with her mouth and your cock deserves a new name. It was absolute sexual bliss. I can't believe I didn't unload a mouthful of cum when her sexy lips deep throated my member. Her beautiful eyes looking up at me as she gagged and throated my cock. My cock has been trained to wait for the pussy and I guarantee you a couple years ago I would have cum in seconds. She is that good. I asked Desire to indulge me in a chair positioned 69. OMFG her pussy was like candy. More like a sweet peach cobbler. I couldn't get enough. Pussy was so good I had no choice to taste her ass. The only way I could have tongued her sweet ass any deeper is if I had a longer tongue. After inserting a finger into her sweet ass I had no doubt that a Greek tour was in the near future. She really enjoyed my finger fucking her ass while I eating her pussy. She came in my mouth and her juices soaked my face and ran down my chest. Time to go up stairs and really get tis party started.

    Once in the bedroom Desire quickly began her oral attack on my cock. I was Admantium hard now and ready to fuck. I grabbed the cummaker (Hitachi magic wand if you don't know you betta aask somebody) applied to her clit as I began to finger fuck her sexy asshole. One finger then two. I knew Greek was soon going to be available. Desire soon screamed out in pleasure as she began to soak my bed with her juices (I ruin more bedspread this way LOL) "Fuck! I got to get one of those!! She cried out. That was my cue to suit up. I quickly wrapped up and dove deep into her tight sweet now soaked pussy. Desire is no lazy lay. With every stroke she was fucking me back I had to slow my roll or I would have definitely cum prematurely. I was enjoying myself much to much to let that happen. We switched from missionary to Doggy and the site of her perfect little ass alone should have made me cum.

    I had been playing with her ass for nearly 30 minutes so when I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her ass it was no surprise to me when she responded by grabbing my cock and guiding it in. I wish I could say I pounded away for ten minutes in that tight little hole but Ill be lucky if I got 10 strokes off. Between her sexy southern squeals of delight and the tightness of her ass I had no choice but to cum. And cum hard I did. A Peter North stream of Jizz painted her ass and back and a nice gob hit the back of her head.

    Because I am hosting it seemed only right for me to provide a hot towel for clean up. Desire appreciated it. We laid in the bed for a few minutes more. I began to eat her pussy again and honestly I am sure she would have let me go further if I had continued but I am gentleman and I respect her time and called it a night. I will definitely see her again.

    http://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/phi...les/587274.htm

    http://vip-desire.com/?sess=ef8a897c...e793d8ca5c89e8

    VIP Desire.

    (405) 283-6676.

    www.vip-desire.com

    Twitter: at DesireDeclanVIP.

    Email: thebirthdaygirl69@gmail.com.

    P411: P92013.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails M_MP3373321469.jpg‎   M_MP5051329656.jpg‎   M_MP1952348946.jpg‎   M_MP0017267912.jpg‎   M_MP5113804405.jpg‎  

    M_MP1425250390.jpg‎  

  9. #888

    Review Jade is petite perfection!! Spinner alert

    OH MY GOD! Where do I start? Her personality and attitude are flawless. Jade has the ability to put you at ease in a matter of seconds. She puts the F in GFE. My only regret is that I didn't brought more money for more time. Jade was not a clock watcher as my session easily went 15-20 minutes over. We spent a good 15-20 minutes chatting over drinks All I can say is that Jade was as sweet as can be. Jades pics are dead on accurate. She is TINY but perfectly proportioned. I doubt that she weighs more than 100 lbs soaking wet.

    What is her best asset? The truth is her personality but her lips are an easy second. They are easilythe softest lips on earth. Angelina Jolie has nothing for Jade in that dept. Her lips are heaven on earth.

    She started our session with a first rate BBBJ. Lots of eye contact and she has the twisty had technique mastered. Her mouth and lips could be described as LIQUID SILK. Her oral skills alone were worth the price of admission. At barely 100 lbs flipping her around for an equally enjoyable 69 was easy. Her sweet juices flowed over my mustache and drenched my goatee.

    I believe in "prepping the pussy" My session is better when the lady is enjoying herself so I really do go out of the way to make sure she experiences at least 1 Big O when she is here. I keep my Hitachi magic wand close to the bed. It is always with in an arms reach from me. Most women cum within 5 minutes of the Hitachi's pulsating vibe. Jade was not the exception. "Oh my fucking GOD I got to get me one of those" she cried out after leaving a puddle of Jade juice on my bed.

    For women as beautiful as Jade Missionary is the way to go. Her face is simply angelic (heaven sent) I pounded away wither ankles up by shoulders she gave full access to the that tight little pussy and I am surprised I didn't bust the second I entered her (she is very tight). Because she is so tiny I was able to"spin" her around for some Cowgirl. I almost lost my mind with her sliding up and down while ravishing me with a wet DFK. Her ass is firm and perfectly shaped and fit nicely in my hands as a held on and bounced her up down. We soon switched to doggy so I could admire the lovely view of her peach shaped ass. This position was about all I could stand. The view of this incredibly sexy mocha princess's little ass was enough to bring me to the edge. I knew how I wanted to finish CIM (damn porno movies) so off went the cover and after a few seconds I was shooting my vanilla shake all over those beautiful lips.

    Jade is a Goddess and is not to be missed. I understand that she is quite bi so I would love to experience a threesome with her in the future. Would I recommend?

    HELL YA.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...-play/24126070

    267 367-1680.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_6761.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image_6760.jpg‎   jade2.jpg‎  

  10. #887
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    THe pics in this collage that say "HV" are Hawk verified! Cause I took them at my home on my bed.
    "have" and Hawk verified is good enough for me. She has a nice behind; there was never any doubt about that.

    CookyJar.

  11. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Hawk! You know I have the upmost respect for you. And! I know these aren't pictures taken by you. They are advertisements. And! I can tell this young lady has a great ass. But! The photos were photoshopped to exaggerate what was already a sweet figure. At first I thought it was the work of a special lens until I spotted a few fails.

    I have noticed that a number of girls have taken to enhancing their waistlines in their ads. In most cases, like this one, the girl is fine to begin with. It's not necessary, so why do it?

    Again! This is not an attack on you Hawk.

    Photograhy is my thing and I hate it when it's not done right. A little more attention to detail and some realistic objectives and no one would have noticed.

    CookyJar.
    THe pics in this collage that say "HV" are Hawk verified! Cause I took them at my home on my bed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recently Updated10.jpg‎   fe056g.jpg‎  

  12. #885

    RE: Review Vikki Valentine an ass lovers dream!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    Vikki is absolutely breathtaking, straight up model material. Miss Valentine has the nicest juiciest ass I have seen in years. I fancy myself as somewhat of an ass connoisseur and Vikki's ass rates in my top 3 best of all time
    Hawk! You know I have the upmost respect for you. And! I know these aren't pictures taken by you. They are advertisements. And! I can tell this young lady has a great ass. But! The photos were photoshopped to exaggerate what was already a sweet figure. At first I thought it was the work of a special lens until I spotted a few fails.

    I have noticed that a number of girls have taken to enhancing their waistlines in their ads. In most cases, like this one, the girl is fine to begin with. It's not necessary, so why do it?

    Again! This is not an attack on you Hawk.

    Photograhy is my thing and I hate it when it's not done right. A little more attention to detail and some realistic objectives and no one would have noticed.

    CookyJar.

  13. #884

    Vikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Vikki advertise for several months. I tried to see her last month but our schedules wouldn't allow it. Luckily for me this time the stars were lined up just right. I called Vikki for an outcall and within an hr she was at my door step. Vikki is absolutely breathtaking, straight up model material. Miss Valentine has the nicest juiciest ass I have seen in years. I fancy myself as somewhat of an ass connoisseur and Vikki's ass rates in my top 3 best of all time. The session would have been worth the price of admission if she just stood in front of me and made it twerk, Breasts are perfect 34 be's she has a flat stomach and a beautiful face that could be in the movies. Her eyes are a sexy light green / grey. Tre sexy! We had incredible time but if you want to hear about the juicy details you have too be a member.

    I had an exceptional time with Vikki Valentine. Money talks and bullshit walks! What I mean by that is you get what you pay for guys. You can't expect a GFE fulfilling session when you are there for the $100 15 min special. You want a great session act like it. Talikng about being rushed during a 15 min special is pretty sad. Enough. Lets talk about Vikki. The main reason I had to see her is the see that ass! It is simply assperfection, asssilicious. Have I been BBTB most definitely. Vikki is an excellent dancer and can shake that ass and bump and grind with the best of them. I almost came from my couch dance. Fo real!! She isn't quite a GFE session. BJ is covered but extremely good. Wet sloppy and lots of eye contact. Those that prefer CBJ will fall in love with Vikki.

    After about 15 minutes of couch dancing and BJ we made our way upstairs. I dove into that pretty pussy and began to DATY till she left a puddle of juices on my bed. Vikki gets nice and vocal when you are doing the right things. After she recovered from having a nice O. I grabbed a cover and began to explore her wetness. Pussy was crazy wet and tight and she began to move her hips with my rhythm.

    I could have easily come from this but I had to see that ass in Doggy style. This is a site that any normal man would have lost his load. Lucily for me I am not a normal man I am HAWK (LOL maybe chicken hawk but hawk just the same) I stroked deep into that ass from behind for about 5 min all the while her asshole was calling my name "Hawk fuck me" her ass cried out. I slipped one finger in then another. I am thinking a Greek finish might be the way to go. I asked Vikki about the possibility of finishing in that tight ass between her beautiful ass cheeks. She informed me that it would be extra. My dick is ROCK hard and my brain was soft as shit so I said why not. LOL I grabbed little lube and began to fuck her tight little asshole. This lasted for a whopping 6 maybe 7 strokes. And I came hard into thee bag.

    I collapsed on the bed. Vikki excused herself to go to the restroom to get cleaned up. All in all a great session I will repeat.

    Vikki Valentine.

    200 hr.

    300 hr outcall.

    Tipped an extra 100 for greek tour.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...video/23705489

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...s-guarantee...

    http://charlotte.backpage.com/Female...l-s-guarant...

    http://www.escortcafe.com/north-caro...valentine-e...

    http://vikkivalentine.theescortgirl.com
    Hey, Hawk how did you get a hold of Vikki? I tried contacting her with the number on her pictures but no response. Straight to voicemail. I would like to know when she will be in philly again to book her but can't get a hold of her. Please help a brother out. Also, can you please check your private messages. I would appreciate it.

  14. #883

    Review Vikki Valentine an ass lovers dream!

    I have been seeing Vikki advertise for several months. I tried to see her last month but our schedules wouldn't allow it. Luckily for me this time the stars were lined up just right. I called Vikki for an outcall and within an hr she was at my door step. Vikki is absolutely breathtaking, straight up model material. Miss Valentine has the nicest juiciest ass I have seen in years. I fancy myself as somewhat of an ass connoisseur and Vikki's ass rates in my top 3 best of all time. The session would have been worth the price of admission if she just stood in front of me and made it twerk, Breasts are perfect 34 be's she has a flat stomach and a beautiful face that could be in the movies. Her eyes are a sexy light green / grey. Tre sexy! We had incredible time but if you want to hear about the juicy details you have too be a member.

    I had an exceptional time with Vikki Valentine. Money talks and bullshit walks! What I mean by that is you get what you pay for guys. You can't expect a GFE fulfilling session when you are there for the $100 15 min special. You want a great session act like it. Talikng about being rushed during a 15 min special is pretty sad. Enough. Lets talk about Vikki. The main reason I had to see her is the see that ass! It is simply assperfection, asssilicious. Have I been BBTB most definitely. Vikki is an excellent dancer and can shake that ass and bump and grind with the best of them. I almost came from my couch dance. Fo real!! She isn't quite a GFE session. BJ is covered but extremely good. Wet sloppy and lots of eye contact. Those that prefer CBJ will fall in love with Vikki.

    After about 15 minutes of couch dancing and BJ we made our way upstairs. I dove into that pretty pussy and began to DATY till she left a puddle of juices on my bed. Vikki gets nice and vocal when you are doing the right things. After she recovered from having a nice O. I grabbed a cover and began to explore her wetness. Pussy was crazy wet and tight and she began to move her hips with my rhythm.

    I could have easily come from this but I had to see that ass in Doggy style. This is a site that any normal man would have lost his load. Lucily for me I am not a normal man I am HAWK (LOL maybe chicken hawk but hawk just the same) I stroked deep into that ass from behind for about 5 min all the while her asshole was calling my name "Hawk fuck me" her ass cried out. I slipped one finger in then another. I am thinking a Greek finish might be the way to go. I asked Vikki about the possibility of finishing in that tight ass between her beautiful ass cheeks. She informed me that it would be extra. My dick is ROCK hard and my brain was soft as shit so I said why not. LOL I grabbed little lube and began to fuck her tight little asshole. This lasted for a whopping 6 maybe 7 strokes. And I came hard into thee bag.

    I collapsed on the bed. Vikki excused herself to go to the restroom to get cleaned up. All in all a great session I will repeat.

    Vikki Valentine.

    200 hr.

    300 hr outcall.

    Tipped an extra 100 for greek tour.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...video/23705489

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...s-guarantee...

    http://charlotte.backpage.com/Female...l-s-guarant...

    http://www.escortcafe.com/north-caro...valentine-e...

    http://vikkivalentine.theescortgirl.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vv2.jpg‎   vv1.jpg‎   vv8.jpg‎   vv6.jpg‎   vv3.jpg‎  

    vv4.jpg‎   vv5.jpg‎  

  15. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    That is equal to 30 blow jobs on the Ave.
    I wouldn't know. Cause I haven't had my dick sucked on the ave in almost 30 years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape