Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1005

    Newbie in Orlando follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder, my UTR friend will be in on the coast with one of her friends Thursday and Friday. Senior members PM me for details.
    Not sure how many of you agree with me but I just cannot get excited touching fake boobs. Most are hardened or calcified and have a crinkly feeling. Her pictures are cute but I have reservations.

    BN.

  2. #1004

    Ashley

    Was finally able to set up something with her after trying multiple days. Between her phone issue and schedules I was about to give up. Glad I didn't. She greeted me at the stairs when I went to her in call. Warm hug and light kissing started the dream off right. I'm sure most of the senior members have seen her and if you haven't why not. ?. Sm's can text me for more details but I'm keeping a low profile about the dream per request. Believe me when I say she is definitely worth seeing. Warm and charming as any I've seen with the willingness to go the extra mile if treated right. I won't give out her number so please don't waste time and energy by asking me. She's a big girl ask her yourself through ashley85 on the escort section.

  3. #1003

    Newbie

    Is she still utr?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    I just had a dream with this newbie in Orlando, introduced by a mutual friend. I told her she needs to come over to this way, and she wants to come over to Cocoa Beach the weekend of March 6th if there is some interest. Senior members can contact me for info Attachment 366188Attachment 366189.

  4. #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    Miksta, welcome back brother wondered what happened to ya since been Mia on board, 1st one has bad reviews under different name and for the life of me I can't remember it right now, from what I remember bad management & "other issues" if ya know what I mean, 2nd one I've been damn curious about myself but can't find any intel at all, got to luv them milfs slamm.
    I've actually called and texted the red head but it's all silence. Not even a peep from her so I am taking it as a no go!

  5. #1001
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    She was living in a converted garage, filthy. Lots of evidence of severe med use. She had a hurry up attitude and associates and lived with bad characters. I would avoid at all costs. There was no smiling like her photos.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459
    Thanks for the heads up! Glad I didn't pull the trigger on this one! Thanks again brother!

  6. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    She was living in a converted garage, filthy. Lots of evidence of severe med use. She had a hurry up attitude and associates and lived with bad characters. I would avoid at all costs. There was no smiling like her photos.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459
    Thanks for the heads up my friend but quite frankly I'm surprised you went for that one. IMHO her pics looked less than appealing especially the one of her sitting on the chair smoking the cig. Again many thanks for letting all of us know.

  7. #999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    I been with this one and reported

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    Miksta, welcome back brother wondered what happened to ya since been Mia on board, 1st one has bad reviews under different name and for the life of me I can't remember it right now, from what I remember bad management & "other issues" if ya know what I mean, 2nd one I've been damn curious about myself but can't find any intel at all, got to luv them milfs slamm.
    She was living in a converted garage, filthy. Lots of evidence of severe med use. She had a hurry up attitude and associates and lived with bad characters. I would avoid at all costs. There was no smiling like her photos.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459

  8. #998
    Miksta, welcome back brother wondered what happened to ya since been Mia on board, 1st one has bad reviews under different name and for the life of me I can't remember it right now, from what I remember bad management & "other issues" if ya know what I mean, 2nd one I've been damn curious about myself but can't find any intel at all, got to luv them milfs slamm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miksta  [View Original Post]
    Hello all! I just got back to the soacecoast after working in Texas for almost 2 months. Made done great money but good to be back. I was wondering does anyone have any Intel on these two:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...creet/12684270

    Thanks so much!!

    Mik.

  9. #997
    Quote Originally Posted by Nats53  [View Original Post]
    I'm from out of town, but when I visit I try to see Kassey. An older gal, but really together, fun and you will enjoy a complete GFE. Rates are reasonable, no rush, just a great time. Give her a try.

    321 506 9354.
    I've been with Kassey s few times before earlier this year and last year. She is fun and like you said a GFE experience. I was just wondering about there two since I could not find any infirbation on either myself. You know variety is the spice of life.

  10. #996

    Kassey

    Quote Originally Posted by Miksta  [View Original Post]
    Hello all! I just got back to the soacecoast after working in Texas for almost 2 months. Made done great money but good to be back. I was wondering does anyone have any Intel on these two:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...creet/12684270

    Thanks so much!!

    Mik.
    I'm from out of town, but when I visit I try to see Kassey. An older gal, but really together, fun and you will enjoy a complete GFE. Rates are reasonable, no rush, just a great time. Give her a try.

    321 506 9354.

  11. #995

    Any Intel

    Hello all! I just got back to the soacecoast after working in Texas for almost 2 months. Made done great money but good to be back. I was wondering does anyone have any Intel on these two:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...creet/12684270

    Thanks so much!!

    Mik.

  12. #994

    Patience

    I mean no disrespect to the members of this forum or to Ms Patience herself and the last thing I would ever want to do is harm a girls business, but in the interest of members safety, perhaps you should do some homework before setting up your dream date. She was living with me since the 8th but things kind of cought up to her and she left this past Sunday.

    Stay safe,

    FSM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schokolat  [View Original Post]
    I reconnected and had a dream with Patience about a week ago. Scheduling did not go as smooth as I would like, but after dreaming with her everything was alright. The menu is pretty much open (YMMV) and I had a hard time focusing on the task at hand, because she just cracks me up with the things she say and gestures she makes. Her expressions are priceless and I mean this in a good way. Patience would be perfect for phone sex or animation porn Jobs. LOL She's not a clock watcher and provides outstanding customer service.
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I had a great time with the 1 and only little miss P this weekend.

    She's back and it took me a while to get hooked up with her but boy was it worth it.

    Clean and fresh as usual, that's her number 1 move cleanliness.

    Fantastic service as always will repeat again and again.

    If you haven't tried what the heck yaa waiting for.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/me...40-OnePatience

    I don't know what the link is going to take you but at least you know who I am talking about if you didn't know before.

  13. #993
    Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy5  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree with EJG. Never a missed appointment once time was set. Everyone's entitled to down time as they please. And very first post a slam like this one. EJG is spot on with his two cents worth.
    I didn't create this account to slam her, just put the facts out there. I know more about this girl and have for a long time than any of you ever will. I was just confirming what the other poster had posted and put a reason why to it. Actually I'm on her side I would love nothing more than to see her get her life back in order and become the good person she was at one time.

  14. #992

    ATF Stephanie

    Have to agree with EJG. Never a missed appointment once time was set. Everyone's entitled to down time as they please. And very first post a slam like this one. EJG is spot on with his two cents worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefeGrande  [View Original Post]
    I still see Steph regularly, and have no complaints. She is the best provider I've seen, and the drama factor has been lower with her than I have seen with other, YMMV. Scheduling can be complicated with anyone, and she has a tendency to take personal time and ignore phone for a variety of reasons, I'm respectful of her non working time, and haven't had problems with missed appointments.

    I think it's pretty low to create a new account to level that accusation, just my two cents.

  15. #991

    She's still my ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLonger  [View Original Post]
    Same with me exact same story, but I tried 5 times, and I have seen her at least 12 times before. Her love affair with the pipe has her under its spell, it's the only thing that's important in her life right now. Sliding down hill very fast, it's not pretty. Was my ATF at one time, but I can't compete with the rock. I pray that she changes and becomes a success story.
    I still see Steph regularly, and have no complaints. She is the best provider I've seen, and the drama factor has been lower with her than I have seen with other, YMMV. Scheduling can be complicated with anyone, and she has a tendency to take personal time and ignore phone for a variety of reasons, I'm respectful of her non working time, and haven't had problems with missed appointments.

    I think it's pretty low to create a new account to level that accusation, just my two cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape