Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13432

    Any massage center in Naperville with HE

    Any one suggest massage center in Naperville with HE.

  2. #13431

    Sunny

    Made a visit to Sunny on west Armitage. Paid the house price for the hour, got an above average massage from an above average pretty girl aged around 30. I believe a previous reviewer described a schoolteacher-looking girl who greeted him upon entry and I believe this is her (another girl actually gave him his massage). I started playing with her before the flip to signal to her what I'm thinking, and she doesn't stop me or anything so I figure extras are on the way. On the flip I made the gesture with my hand but she promptly placed my own hand on my junk. It was quite the laugh actually. So, no extras, but the massage itself was like I said, above average, and I would probably pay the house fee just for it. She did mention that two other younger girls worked there and that next time I'd have a massage from them. I wasn't sure if she was implying that they do extras or not. I will have to do further investigation.

    Girl: 8.

    Massage: 8.

    Extras: 0.

  3. #13430

    Qing

    Hey guys, I've been lurking for a few weeks, and figured I'd throw in my two cents.

    Recently visited Qing on western by the brownline. Forgot to get the girls name, but she was short maybe 5'3' with dark wavy hair down to her shoulders. Massage was decent, nothing special. Imo, not worth the house fee. On the flip she immediately started teasing the family jewels and ended with a HE. Tipped. 4 and went upon my business. Will be returning.

    Girl: 5.

    Massage: 5.

    Extras: 7.

  4. #13429

    Bet

    I haven't been there in a while but I am overdue for a thorough table shower. Somebody give me a reco for a current hottie and I will report back on this LE situation that has you all so scared.

    Guaranteed, the only way anything happens to you at a massage parlor is if the cops witness you handing the masseuse a bank roll while she has her hand wrapped around your dick. Your risk is that they raid the place while you are there. If so, your story is that it's your first time there. You're getting a legit massage before meeting some friends for Bible study.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    Went by yesterday lunchtime and parked over and to the right as things looked busy. Before I get out of the car, I noticed an unmarked, dark 4 dr sedan pull up in front and pause for maybe 10-15 secs. I could be wrong but it seemed to be making note of the 2 cars and / or license no. S parked in front. If you drive a blue lexus or a white bmw, hope all is well. Needless to say, I didn't stick around. Maybe another day. Careful out there fellas.

  5. #13428

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by other11  [View Original Post]
    So I made my first visit to PT a month ago after seeing the reviews here. Thought I had found shangri-la! Finally got enough cash together for a return visit tonight. But when I arrived around 8:30 PM noticed Sheriff's car parked alone in the back of the lot. Lights off with someone sitting in the drivers seat. The car was parked so it was not very visible if you weren't looking carefully. But I am sure whoever was in that car had a clear view of the entrance to PT. Didn't stop driving and drove right out of the lot. Circled back 15 minutes later to see if anything was going on. Sheriff's car was in the same spot, same situation, so again I didn't stop and headed home for the night. Whats up with that? Problems in paradise? And I so need a massage.
    Went by yesterday lunchtime and parked over and to the right as things looked busy. Before I get out of the car, I noticed an unmarked, dark 4 dr sedan pull up in front and pause for maybe 10-15 secs. I could be wrong but it seemed to be making note of the 2 cars and / or license no. S parked in front. If you drive a blue lexus or a white bmw, hope all is well. Needless to say, I didn't stick around. Maybe another day. Careful out there fellas.

  6. #13427

    4112

    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    There is not name on the place but the contract info is listed above.

    I drive by this place and I decide to try it for the heck of it. I call and make an appointment. I tell the lady on the phone that I am 10 out. I go to the ATM and I am ringing the bell within 10 min.

    The lady reluctantly opens the door and says that they are busy even after I tell her that I just called. I am a clean cut guy but it didn't matter. Don't waste your time on this place.
    4, 5, 6 yrs ago this used to be one of my favorite spots in the whole city. I'd stop in once sometimes twice a week. If you were a regular you got treated like a King. But then all the busts and closings came and they had to be way more careful not to be shut down. Now it's down to one girl and even though she knows me from before, it's rare that she'll open the door even for me, and I've been there hundreds of times over the years. I agree that it's probably a waste of time here unless you book an appt. And then good luck especially if you're a new face. Better options out there.

  7. #13426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423
    I could maybe buy that except for two points 1. The short time between my call and my arrival 2. The look on her face when she open the door. She looked at me like dirt.

    I guess we will see in future reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Even at my favorite places where I'm well known, if there are no girls available when I get there, I'm asked to wait. Suit and tie, shorts and t, doesn't matter. 1st come 1st serve.

  8. #13425
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Christina and her sister Nikki both work at Lolium Spa on Western. Both give excellent legit massages. I seriously doubt extras are available from either of them but if you know different, I'm all ears, they're both gorgeous, but I've only ever gotten legit massages from them and no hint of extras at all. I can't ask because of how I came to be acquainted with them (mutual friend).
    Christina works at the place on Western (just South of North Ave) a few days a week. She also puts in time at S&L Nail on South Michigan (don't let the name fool you. It doesn't fool anyone else). I don't know about Nikki.

  9. #13424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423

    Elegant -312-243-9229

    Having already struck out once, I stop by Elegant. The first that I went to this place, the old owner took care of me. No fun.

    This time a very fine lady named Claire came to the front to take me back. . 6 for an hour (which is 50 min) and. 1 for table shower. Table shower was ok and the massage was a little above average. All options are available for standard prices (bring your own cover). Claire looks are worth the price of admission on its own!

  10. #13423

    Has nothing to do with your looks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    There is not name on the place but the contract info is listed above.

    I drive by this place and I decide to try it for the heck of it. I call and make an appointment. I tell the lady on the phone that I am 10 out. I go to the ATM and I am ringing the bell within 10 min.

    The lady reluctantly opens the door and says that they are busy even after I tell her that I just called. I am a clean cut guy but it didn't matter. Don't waste your time on this place.
    Even at my favorite places where I'm well known, if there are no girls available when I get there, I'm asked to wait. Suit and tie, shorts and t, doesn't matter. 1st come 1st serve.

  11. #13422

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    Agreed! Those two are my favorite. I've been seeing Lina for a while and her sessions are amazing. Hands down the best standard finish. You got to be patient though!

    Does anyone know where Christina is right now? I called bodywise last week and they told me she quit a while ago. I lost her cell and have no idea where she is. Any help is appreciated!
    Read the post below yours for the answer to your question.

  12. #13421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423

    Waste of Time - 773-704-6133 - 4112 N. Pulaski Rd.

    There is not name on the place but the contract info is listed above.

    I drive by this place and I decide to try it for the heck of it. I call and make an appointment. I tell the lady on the phone that I am 10 out. I go to the ATM and I am ringing the bell within 10 min.

    The lady reluctantly opens the door and says that they are busy even after I tell her that I just called. I am a clean cut guy but it didn't matter. Don't waste your time on this place.

  13. #13420
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith1490  [View Original Post]
    Seconding this. Lina was part of the Lina / Christina duo from several year back at Sunkiss and is an ATF of mine too. Would be fun to know where Christina wound up at and if her menu ever expanded.

    Helen who was at Zen for a while and moved on to a spa on Sherman avenue in Evanston is a great session as well.
    Agreed! Those two are my favorite. I've been seeing Lina for a while and her sessions are amazing. Hands down the best standard finish. You got to be patient though!

    Does anyone know where Christina is right now? I called bodywise last week and they told me she quit a while ago. I lost her cell and have no idea where she is. Any help is appreciated!

  14. #13419

    Christina and Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith1490  [View Original Post]
    Seconding this. Lina was part of the Lina / Christina duo from several year back at Sunkiss and is an ATF of mine too. Would be fun to know where Christina wound up at and if her menu ever expanded.

    Helen who was at Zen for a while and moved on to a spa on Sherman avenue in Evanston is a great session as well.
    Christina and her sister Nikki both work at Lolium Spa on Western. Both give excellent legit massages. I seriously doubt extras are available from either of them but if you know different, I'm all ears, they're both gorgeous, but I've only ever gotten legit massages from them and no hint of extras at all. I can't ask because of how I came to be acquainted with them (mutual friend).

  15. #13418

    Special treat for Datsurman

    Your box is full so I couldn't PM your reply. Coffee is the girl you are looking for, about 40 with shoulder length black hair with small waves in it, thin with natural but non saggy body, teeth have a slightly grayish look. YMMV. Enjoy!

    -G.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape