Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2465
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiego44  [View Original Post]
    You pay a little bit to get in, but you get it back because you are able to unlock xxx photos of the girls. Never had any issues. Some of the girls on BP are also on hx. You review each other so everybody knows they are legit.

    http://www.humaniplex.com
    SD44, I remember when ***********z used to be a companion review site for HX. Disappeared about year or so ago. If I understand your post, there is a place directly on HX for reviews? Or are you referring to the Network ratings?

  2. #2464

    ESCORTBUSTS is a fake site

    I can't remember if this is the thread where someone was asking, and I can't verify this info myself but:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...group/19018145

    MG.

  3. #2463

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    What's HX if you don't mind me asking?
    You pay a little bit to get in, but you get it back because you are able to unlock xxx photos of the girls. Never had any issues. Some of the girls on BP are also on hx. You review each other so everybody knows they are legit.

    http://www.humaniplex.com

  4. #2462

    Hx?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Yea, there's not much of that in San Diego to be sure, and most of it is on HX not on BP.
    What's HX if you don't mind me asking?

  5. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo619  [View Original Post]
    I can't find a review on TER about her even though it is stated. I know its in IE, but she comes to SD often.

    http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Fem...-pics/52261000
    Her TER I'd is 204903. Hope that helps!

  6. #2460
    Quote Originally Posted by Dialect  [View Original Post]
    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...emand/17670222

    I don't mind some of the older ladies (and slightly saggy) because they tend to provide better service, but could not find any info on her. Anyone have any info or do I have to toftt?
    This chic reminds me of a provider named Jody who used to be out in e. Cty some time back. La Mesa to be exact. Doubt it's her though.

  7. #2459

    Anyone been with her?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...emand/17670222

    I don't mind some of the older ladies (and slightly saggy) because they tend to provide better service, but could not find any info on her. Anyone have any info or do I have to toftt?

  8. #2458

    Tis True

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo619  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Yeah her name is Amber. I believe it is the same girl. It was just confusing to see a provider touting TER with no I'd # nor any reviews at all. Definitely going to give her a whirl and provide that review. Thanks again.
    Yeah, Amber is surprisingly tight and she is most definitely stocky but built well. I would recommend her but she is GFE and it's a no-frills experience but that's what I look for most of the time.

  9. #2457
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Did some googling, this looks like Amber?

    She's short and a little bit stocky, but not unpleasantly so.

    She's a good time, and tight enough to pull the wrapper off it you aren't careful.
    Thanks. Yeah her name is Amber. I believe it is the same girl. It was just confusing to see a provider touting TER with no I'd # nor any reviews at all. Definitely going to give her a whirl and provide that review. Thanks again.

  10. #2456

    Trina

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...nning/19059392

    Here is how to report on here. I met Trina Saturday. 30 minute dream. BBBJ. Which was good. She had someone calling constantly. Moved to doggy then mish. Goods. BBBJ. Soft skin nice girl and not expensive for GFE. No upsell. Bad is she is overweight and her phone ringing. I walked out satisfied. Dream ended. Not a clock watcher.

  11. #2455

    SD help

    Hello gents, I rarely ask selfishly for information but will be in your area, Northern SD close to Escondido later this week and am interested in a nice outcall provider. Guess I can also do incall. I'd prefer Asian and FS is a bonus but great massage with mutual touch would be fine also. I rarely make it down that way and have been searching backpage but figured I'd ask some of the board here. PM would be great. Thanks so much everyone.

  12. #2454
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo619  [View Original Post]
    I can't find a review on TER about her even though it is stated. I know its in IE, but she comes to SD often.

    http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Fem...-pics/52261000
    Did some googling, this looks like Amber?

    She's short and a little bit stocky, but not unpleasantly so.

    She's a good time, and tight enough to pull the wrapper off it you aren't careful.

  13. #2453
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo619  [View Original Post]
    I can't find a review on TER about her even though it is stated. I know its in IE, but she comes to SD often.

    http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Fem...-pics/52261000
    Ad is gone already.

  14. #2452

    Scam Site About Escort Busts

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    I just ran a phone num through GOOG and a warning came up saying that this num has been used by police in stings. Escort busts. This girl posts on BP. I've never seen this before and I actually called this provider a few weeks back and spoke to her after a few texts. I did not go meet up with her because it was a Sunday and it was getting late. Has anybody come across this before? She goes by Layla 61 X-817-2145. Any info would be great or pm me. Thanks. Moe.
    I agree with SanDiego44. That "Escort Busts" site that Google is linking you to looks like a total scam, intended to get you to click through on some of their ad links. It looks like this site is scraping random ads off BP and pasting them onto their site, then inserting their "Police Bust" warnings into them. I strongly doubt that this site has access to any actual information about ads tied to police busts. It seems to me that if they did have such information, then they would provide some explanation of how they acquired it, or at least a clue.

    The site doesn't grab ads from BP 24/7, but when it does go fishing for ads it's picking up something like 50% of them during a certain interval of time. My guess is that it grabs all the ads where the phone number can be easily deciphered by their computer algorithm. I think you'll agree that if 50% of the ads on BP were actually police stings, we'd all be in jail by now.

    I see that the site has an "ad removal request" form, so that if your ad has been picked up by their site then you can request that they remove it. This would be an odd thing to offer if the knew that their ads and phone numbers all belonged to the police department. I didn't try to fill out the form to see how it works, but I wonder how much they're charging for ad removal? Kind of like those "revenge porn" sites that charge girls to remove the photos posted on them by their ex-boyfriends.

    Maybe, in addition to selling its own advertising, this site's intention is to destroy BP's credibility, by poisoning the business of the escorts who advertise there. The girls seem to be the worst victims of this scam.

  15. #2451

    Any Info on this girl

    I can't find a review on TER about her even though it is stated. I know its in IE, but she comes to SD often.

    http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Fem...-pics/52261000

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape