Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,611 to 26,625 of 40029
-
05-13-15 16:14 #13419Senior Member

Posts: 115Christina and Nikki
Christina and her sister Nikki both work at Lolium Spa on Western. Both give excellent legit massages. I seriously doubt extras are available from either of them but if you know different, I'm all ears, they're both gorgeous, but I've only ever gotten legit massages from them and no hint of extras at all. I can't ask because of how I came to be acquainted with them (mutual friend).
Originally Posted by Smith1490
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-15 13:29 #13418Senior Member

Posts: 80Special treat for Datsurman
Your box is full so I couldn't PM your reply. Coffee is the girl you are looking for, about 40 with shoulder length black hair with small waves in it, thin with natural but non saggy body, teeth have a slightly grayish look. YMMV. Enjoy!
-G.
-
05-13-15 11:50 #13417Senior Member

Posts: 218Was good to see her again, but.
Christina (at least as of about three months ago) is working limited hours at a spa on the west side of Western, in the 1500 block. No expansion to the menu, at least not for me. LOL.
Originally Posted by Smith1490
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-15 08:04 #13416Senior Member

Posts: 82So I went to see Daniela last week. It's at a place called the Beauty Cell on Erie and Michigan. She's average looking and the massage was ok. It's extremely overpriced ($1. 1) and absolutely not worth it. You will never get extras there. Stay away.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-15 06:34 #13415

Posts: 105Went to hope
Older crew working lackluster massage on way out saw other lady just as old.
-
05-12-15 18:53 #13414Regular Member

Posts: 233111 West Lawrence
Massage was not impressive and nothing extra offered on either of my two visits. Avoid.
-
05-12-15 18:43 #13413Regular Member

Posts: 23Seconding this. Lina was part of the Lina / Christina duo from several year back at Sunkiss and is an ATF of mine too. Would be fun to know where Christina wound up at and if her menu ever expanded.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
Helen who was at Zen for a while and moved on to a spa on Sherman avenue in Evanston is a great session as well.
-
05-12-15 06:10 #13412Senior Member

Posts: 368"Hard offer" LOL.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
When I go back, we'll see if things loosen up.
In the meantime, be sure to let us all know what happens with your "hard offer" ! Good luck.
With or without extras, a really first rate professional massage in a high end place with a stunning lady well worth the $.
-
05-11-15 22:38 #13411Senior Member

Posts: 580Harassment.
Originally Posted by other11
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-15 19:38 #13410Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks for the heads up
Was thinking about going by there tomorrow (again). Will definitely keep my eyes peeled as this is my go-to spot. Never seen any sign of LEO there and always check, but you've definitely got me concerned.
Originally Posted by other11
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-15 18:37 #13409Senior Member

Posts: 128Real Nuru
I too have been looking for a real NURU provider, if anyone has any details I can share any info I have.
Originally Posted by StayPuff
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-15 18:35 #13408Senior Member

Posts: 188There once was a time where I had plenty of LMP's to choose from that offered nice comprehensive menus. Seems like those days are over. Even one of my ATF has cut back their menu and said they only serve appetizers now.
Anyway if any seniors know any LMP's or independent latinas that have all options on the flip, please PM me. Tantra / Nuru (real nuru, not the fake crap) is a plus.
-
05-11-15 13:16 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 665Ooops, There She Is
Did anyone else catch this yesterday on TV. I was flipping thru the channels and I happened on Check Please. We've all seen it right, on WTTW. One of the reviews is for a burger place out on W Irving Park. LeadBelly. There sitting at one of the tables is a massuese I know I've been with a couple X. It's a good shot of her so I definitely recognize her. FF and pause at the 5:28 mark. http://checkplease.wttw.com/restaurants/leadbelly It's been a while since I've seen her so I don't know what she's doing now but she still looks good. I'm racking my brain trying to remember the spot but so far I can't place her. Funny.
-
05-11-15 00:33 #13406Senior Member

Posts: 500There is a lot to decode there I will ask for her help if I need to caffeinate.
Originally Posted by GiggiD
[View Original Post]
Just to have some fun, inspired by your creative double entendre, here is the continuation of the DE. (hey, I only had a minute
).
"..I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I opted for a different coffee mug http://i3.cpcache.com/product/124602...bobbie_mug.jpg This looks young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in the aroma of the coffee served in this mug though, that her surface beauty did not make up for. Being a coffee connoisseur I can tell. Plus she would not anchor and rock my bottom which I expect out of my coffee"
-
05-10-15 23:25 #13405Senior Member

Posts: 115I LOL'ed. : D.
Originally Posted by GiggiD
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





