Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13416
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    "Hard offer" LOL.

    When I go back, we'll see if things loosen up.

    In the meantime, be sure to let us all know what happens with your "hard offer" ! Good luck.

    With or without extras, a really first rate professional massage in a high end place with a stunning lady well worth the $.
    So I went to see Daniela last week. It's at a place called the Beauty Cell on Erie and Michigan. She's average looking and the massage was ok. It's extremely overpriced ($1. 1) and absolutely not worth it. You will never get extras there. Stay away.

  2. #13415

    Went to hope

    Older crew working lackluster massage on way out saw other lady just as old.

  3. #13414

    3111 West Lawrence

    Massage was not impressive and nothing extra offered on either of my two visits. Avoid.

  4. #13413
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    One of my ATF's, Lina, has moved from Zen Spa to a new place called Grand Spa (Grand and Noble, 1400 w). I give her a great recommendation based on the quality of massage. For those looking for a good massage first and foremost, you might want to try. HE might be a possibility down the line once she gets to know you, but might not be available at first, FYI.
    Seconding this. Lina was part of the Lina / Christina duo from several year back at Sunkiss and is an ATF of mine too. Would be fun to know where Christina wound up at and if her menu ever expanded.

    Helen who was at Zen for a while and moved on to a spa on Sherman avenue in Evanston is a great session as well.

  5. #13412
    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe she is legit. Did you make a hard offer or just lay there and wait to see whether she would risk a felony conviction for you?
    "Hard offer" LOL.

    When I go back, we'll see if things loosen up.

    In the meantime, be sure to let us all know what happens with your "hard offer" ! Good luck.

    With or without extras, a really first rate professional massage in a high end place with a stunning lady well worth the $.

  6. #13411
    Quote Originally Posted by other11  [View Original Post]
    So I made my first visit to PT a month ago after seeing the reviews here. Thought I had found shangri-la! Finally got enough cash together for a return visit tonight. But when I arrived around 8:30 PM noticed Sheriff's car parked alone in the back of the lot. Lights off with someone sitting in the drivers seat. The car was parked so it was not very visible if you weren't looking carefully. But I am sure whoever was in that car had a clear view of the entrance to PT. Didn't stop driving and drove right out of the lot. Circled back 15 minutes later to see if anything was going on. Sheriff's car was in the same spot, same situation, so again I didn't stop and headed home for the night. Whats up with that? Problems in paradise? And I so need a massage.
    Harassment.

  7. #13410

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by other11  [View Original Post]
    So I made my first visit to PT a month ago after seeing the reviews here. Thought I had found shangri-la! Finally got enough cash together for a return visit tonight. But when I arrived around 8:30 PM noticed Sheriff's car parked alone in the back of the lot. Lights off with someone sitting in the drivers seat. The car was parked so it was not very visible if you weren't looking carefully. But I am sure whoever was in that car had a clear view of the entrance to PT. Didn't stop driving and drove right out of the lot. Circled back 15 minutes later to see if anything was going on. Sheriff's car was in the same spot, same situation, so again I didn't stop and headed home for the night. Whats up with that? Problems in paradise? And I so need a massage.
    Was thinking about going by there tomorrow (again). Will definitely keep my eyes peeled as this is my go-to spot. Never seen any sign of LEO there and always check, but you've definitely got me concerned.

  8. #13409

    Real Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by StayPuff  [View Original Post]
    There once was a time where I had plenty of LMP's to choose from that offered nice comprehensive menus. Seems like those days are over. Even one of my ATF has cut back their menu and said they only serve appetizers now.

    Anyway if any seniors know any LMP's or independent latinas that have all options on the flip, please PM me. Tantra / Nuru (real nuru, not the fake crap) is a plus.
    I too have been looking for a real NURU provider, if anyone has any details I can share any info I have.

  9. #13408
    There once was a time where I had plenty of LMP's to choose from that offered nice comprehensive menus. Seems like those days are over. Even one of my ATF has cut back their menu and said they only serve appetizers now.

    Anyway if any seniors know any LMP's or independent latinas that have all options on the flip, please PM me. Tantra / Nuru (real nuru, not the fake crap) is a plus.

  10. #13407

    Ooops, There She Is

    Did anyone else catch this yesterday on TV. I was flipping thru the channels and I happened on Check Please. We've all seen it right, on WTTW. One of the reviews is for a burger place out on W Irving Park. LeadBelly. There sitting at one of the tables is a massuese I know I've been with a couple X. It's a good shot of her so I definitely recognize her. FF and pause at the 5:28 mark. http://checkplease.wttw.com/restaurants/leadbelly It's been a while since I've seen her so I don't know what she's doing now but she still looks good. I'm racking my brain trying to remember the spot but so far I can't place her. Funny.

  11. #13406
    Quote Originally Posted by GiggiD  [View Original Post]
    I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim.
    There is a lot to decode there I will ask for her help if I need to caffeinate.

    Just to have some fun, inspired by your creative double entendre, here is the continuation of the DE. (hey, I only had a minute ).

    "..I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I opted for a different coffee mug http://i3.cpcache.com/product/124602...bobbie_mug.jpg This looks young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in the aroma of the coffee served in this mug though, that her surface beauty did not make up for. Being a coffee connoisseur I can tell. Plus she would not anchor and rock my bottom which I expect out of my coffee"

  12. #13405
    Quote Originally Posted by GiggiD  [View Original Post]
    I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim. It cost the same as usual, but I would have paid extra for the enthusiasm with which it was delivered. I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I met Bobbie instead. I can't think of a way to work her name into a double entendre, so I'll just say she was young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in her performance though, that her beauty did not make up for. Plus she wouldn't stick her tongue up my ass.

    -G.
    I LOL'ed. : D.

  13. #13404

    Tree Climbing

    I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim. It cost the same as usual, but I would have paid extra for the enthusiasm with which it was delivered. I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I met Bobbie instead. I can't think of a way to work her name into a double entendre, so I'll just say she was young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in her performance though, that her beauty did not make up for. Plus she wouldn't stick her tongue up my ass.

    -G.

  14. #13403

    Problems at PT?.

    So I made my first visit to PT a month ago after seeing the reviews here. Thought I had found shangri-la! Finally got enough cash together for a return visit tonight. But when I arrived around 8:30 PM noticed Sheriff's car parked alone in the back of the lot. Lights off with someone sitting in the drivers seat. The car was parked so it was not very visible if you weren't looking carefully. But I am sure whoever was in that car had a clear view of the entrance to PT. Didn't stop driving and drove right out of the lot. Circled back 15 minutes later to see if anything was going on. Sheriff's car was in the same spot, same situation, so again I didn't stop and headed home for the night. Whats up with that? Problems in paradise? And I so need a massage.

  15. #13402

    Grand Spa

    One of my ATF's, Lina, has moved from Zen Spa to a new place called Grand Spa (Grand and Noble, 1400 w). I give her a great recommendation based on the quality of massage. For those looking for a good massage first and foremost, you might want to try. HE might be a possibility down the line once she gets to know you, but might not be available at first, FYI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape