Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13403

    Problems at PT?.

    So I made my first visit to PT a month ago after seeing the reviews here. Thought I had found shangri-la! Finally got enough cash together for a return visit tonight. But when I arrived around 8:30 PM noticed Sheriff's car parked alone in the back of the lot. Lights off with someone sitting in the drivers seat. The car was parked so it was not very visible if you weren't looking carefully. But I am sure whoever was in that car had a clear view of the entrance to PT. Didn't stop driving and drove right out of the lot. Circled back 15 minutes later to see if anything was going on. Sheriff's car was in the same spot, same situation, so again I didn't stop and headed home for the night. Whats up with that? Problems in paradise? And I so need a massage.

  2. #13402

    Grand Spa

    One of my ATF's, Lina, has moved from Zen Spa to a new place called Grand Spa (Grand and Noble, 1400 w). I give her a great recommendation based on the quality of massage. For those looking for a good massage first and foremost, you might want to try. HE might be a possibility down the line once she gets to know you, but might not be available at first, FYI.

  3. #13401

    Ye Olde Tree of Pine

    Yet another visit, but with new provider, Chuy.

    Massage: 4.

    Looks: 8.

    Extras: 6.

    Like pizza, a bad visit to PT is still always pretty good. I actually have a back injury and needed a good massage, which I usually do get here, but Chuy seemed a bit rushed. Good TS, no sauna. She could tell I was hurting and paid some attn to the area, but not long enough before the flip. FS for 1. 2, uninspired but acceptable. Jun and Joann are definitely more enthusiastic, Happy a close third. Chuy was very sweet but a) likes to bite and b) will pinch the shit out of your nipples if you let her. Also didn't want to turn over for me for DS, which I'm fine with, but thought you all might like to know.

  4. #13400

    Mercy downtown has moved

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy  [View Original Post]
    Last year in May I had a great time at Mercy both downtown and in Chinatown. Are they still there?

    Any suggestions on better places downtown?

    Any LMPs?

    Thanks-.

    Norm (from Miami)
    Here is the link to their new downtown location, main difference is that you no longer have to sign in at the new building. All services that were available at the old location are available at the new location

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...icago/22868627

    Mercy chinatown is still at the same location but I would say they have dialed back the entertainment substantially since last year, another monger may have a different opinion.

  5. #13399

    Mercy downtown?

    Last year in May I had a great time at Mercy both downtown and in Chinatown. Are they still there?

    Any suggestions on better places downtown?

    Any LMPs?

    Thanks-.

    Norm (from Miami)

  6. #13398

    Not more than 40!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface  [View Original Post]
    60 is way too much. It's 0. 40. That's scale. If inflation kicks in, we should probably reconsider, but that hasn't happened. They are greedy. I prefer not to discuss money with them but if she asks for 60, I offer $, and tell her what for. She usually refuses $ and goes for. 4. Nothing gets me limp like negotiations. 0. 40 is generous. If she wants more, she knows how to get it, so do we. We're in this together. We have to stick together.
    Why oh why do some keep giving in to these over inflated price gouging tactics?? Quit paying more than. 40 for the std. Happy. If you can get away with less then great! Some of us do. Doesn't hurt to try, but don't be rude about it, just be prepared to give more if need be. RTFF like others have said and get an idea of the avg / fair rate is for whatever you are looking for.

  7. #13397
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    That's quite an overpayment for no massage, about 10 minutes of lite touching / teasing, and then a handshake? All for the total of about 30 minutes and a buck 60?? I'd be interested in your next report with the same masseuse.
    I can't believe what I'm reading here. Somewhere in Chitown the girl is tell her side of this story, and her friends are falling on the floor laughing.

  8. #13396
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she picked up the 10 dollars and did not ask him which is no good. As far as the HE goes, a lot of places a pushing for 60 these days.
    60 is way too much. It's 0. 40. That's scale. If inflation kicks in, we should probably reconsider, but that hasn't happened. They are greedy. I prefer not to discuss money with them but if she asks for 60, I offer $, and tell her what for. She usually refuses $ and goes for. 4. Nothing gets me limp like negotiations. 0. 40 is generous. If she wants more, she knows how to get it, so do we. We're in this together. We have to stick together.

  9. #13395

    Not buying it

    I don't believe she is legit. Did you make a hard offer or just lay there and wait to see whether she would risk a felony conviction for you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    From Craiglist therapeutic, indeed therapeutic and legit. In a River North office building with a receptionist and everything. But this Daniela is way better looking than even the irresistible picture, a really great massage, slow and sensual even if draped, and the whole package was enough for me to shoot my load without an actual HE. Looks and body are at least a 10 and so is the massage, damage is 1. 1 for the hour + 0. 2 because she's so terrific and sweet, to boot.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4998907699.html

  10. #13394
    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    How much did you tip them in that situation?
    Hi BR,

    They were really good and I left them each 60. They went above and beyond in my view.

  11. #13393

    LT hater?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...rooke/27222621

    Long time lurker, first time poster. What is up with this? Could there possibly be any truth to it, or just some hater slandering them? I personally think LT provides a great service and I haven't gotten anything more than HR in recent times.

  12. #13392

    70?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideIrish  [View Original Post]
    Had Jennifer at the one letter place on the south side try and catch me at 80 for a shake. I just kinda laughed. Then she tryed 70. Shook my head. I walked out relaxed for the standard.
    She has quite the sense of humor if she thinks she is worth 80 or 70! She does give a very good massage, but not for those rates. Who does she think she is. A Latina?? .

  13. #13391

    They do try

    Quote Originally Posted by ChockWow  [View Original Post]
    Funny. Got the same girl. Massage was actually pretty good and had a nice chat. Told me. 70 to leave happy and because I just had another disappointment earlier told her no. Decided to go with big head today. She is cute, but price was insulting.
    Had Jennifer at the one letter place on the south side try and catch me at 80 for a shake. I just kinda laughed. Then she tryed 70. Shook my head. I walked out relaxed for the standard.

  14. #13390
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Got Seleina boring with attitude no roaming standard finish asking 70 at the door. Cute 20's big top would not repeat.
    Funny. Got the same girl. Massage was actually pretty good and had a nice chat. Told me. 70 to leave happy and because I just had another disappointment earlier told her no. Decided to go with big head today. She is cute, but price was insulting.

  15. #13389

    WOW Daniiela!!

    She is HOT!!Are you saying you gave $130 for a massage with no extras? Because if that's the case, Ill jerk off to her photo for free.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape