Thread: Off-Topic Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 1033
-
05-04-15 19:52 #718Senior Member

Posts: 2100Party Favors
Besides some herb I would not see anyone offering service in exchange for PARTY FAVORS(including herb), to much of a risk factor, at least for me.
If it happens to be a sting operation you're in for a world of hurt, it's bad enough if LE gets you for solicitation, but it's a whole nother ball game if drugs are involved, especially if they get you for intent to distribute.
I'm sure it's been done by many, & not trying to tell anyone what or what not to do, but even with known girls I would not bring buy or distribute drugs. This isn't to say I haven't or would not smoke a blunt or have a drink with them but that's about the extent of it.
I believe however that the majority of us have seen girls that use party favors, as the majority do use in one form or another.
I value my freedom more than getting a little yum yum & to me cash is king, what they do with the money after is not my business.
Originally Posted by Bsson
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-15 18:42 #717Senior Member

Posts: 146If you use Firefox you can get the Tineye and Google Image Search as an add on. Just go to tool and click add on and type the names in. Then you can just right click on an image to use either one.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-15 15:00 #716Senior Member

Posts: 38Online dating sites, if you haven't tried it yet.
Originally Posted by NYMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-15 13:10 #715Senior Member

Posts: 61Girls wanting party supplies
Hey Mongers,
This is more of a concesus, how many of you would see a girl who puts "party Favors" in the BP ads? Is there any Asian incall girls worth seeing?
-
04-30-15 01:44 #714Senior Member

Posts: 29Try the Art Bar in Providence.
Originally Posted by NYMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-15 01:41 #713Senior Member

Posts: 431While google search iis usually more thorough you don't need to download an image to search Tineye, al you got to do is copy and paste the url of the image into the search box on the tineye page.
Originally Posted by Strike2
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-15 20:10 #712Senior Member

Posts: 575Non-pro fun times?
Hi guys,
RI has slowed down for fun. The SCs require a lot of work and lots of 'no's' recently. BP is a LE trap waiting to snare someone. CL is so hit or miss that Lotto has better odds now. SWer are as nutty as the drivers who cruise for them (present company excepted) .
What to do? Have tried some of the bars locals suggest, but its either couples, or gaggles of women chirping.
I think p4 p is taking a break for me here. Any MILF bars? Over 35 places where non-RIers fits in? Are all the over 35 women married or lesbians?
Thanks.
-
04-20-15 17:10 #711Senior Member

Posts: 123Picture search
Seems like a lot of guys don't get the ease of picture searching. First of all, use the Google Chrome browser. Doing so saves several steps from doing it the long way. In Google Chrome, just right click on any pic and select "Search Google for this image. " The long way is downloading the pic to your computer and then uploading it to Google or Tineye.
-
04-19-15 12:33 #710

Posts: 734Two blondes
Here's the thing, Ilianna doesn't do what Sarah does!
Originally Posted by Gansett
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-15 12:18 #709Senior Member

Posts: 1384Just my humble opinion. I have never seen two who looked so similar ever before and I go back more than a few years, decades is more accurate.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
For me the similarities are a instant red flag. Not whizzing on anyone's corn flakes but until I can conduct a side by side comparison I'll pass.
-
04-19-15 00:01 #708Senior Member

Posts: 2100Sarah & Illiana
I agree there are similarities, but IMO they are two different & distinct woman.
Originally Posted by Gansett
[View Original Post]
Illiana has two I'd's https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=151791 & http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=251189.
Sarah has one: http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=106359.
Both have links with pictures that when compared side by side can tell they are different gals.
Perhaps a more up close & personal side by side examination is required to confirm this similar phenomenon.
-
04-18-15 12:55 #707Senior Member

Posts: 1384Sarah certainly looks like Illiana to my eyes. Only noticed the new tat on left breast.
-
04-15-15 09:55 #706

Posts: 734Sarah
Yep, that is her, porn star quality BBBJDTCIMTCWS.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-15 09:06 #705Senior Member

Posts: 104Sarah
Any idea of her rates?
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-15 20:33 #704Senior Member

Posts: 2100Sarah
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
Is this the Sarah you guys are referring to?
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=106359
http://sarah4love.naughtynsexy.com/index-2.html
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...own-36/3386188











Reply With Quote





