Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 636 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1128
    Read around here that HX is strict on BBFS. So hope you guys keep this on the DL.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/24547

    The girl in the second photo (goes by Candy), was a sweetheart. Submissive and ready to please. I think I was able to get her into a good mood, as she let me BBFS (which is very rare. In my case). Also got CIP because she got way into it. Just remember to be polite and ask. If she says no, continue working her into the mood and you might get it. Just don't force it as that'll put her off for future experiences.

    I think she's only around for a few weeks.

  2. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by JackReacher  [View Original Post]
    I just love Latina Spinners.

    I need to check her out.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Melony1619
    Do so. She is fucking fun.

  3. #1126
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    This show is so totally scripted and full of contrived drama. Why on earth would you only need 8 minutes before "things get dangerous" when you book a 30 minute appointment? Flawed concept.
    According to the ex-cop who does the show, that's been his experience when things go bad. They've got eight minutes to talk her out of it. Oh well, believe or not!

  4. #1125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    This show is so totally scripted and full of contrived drama. Why on earth would you only need 8 minutes before "things get dangerous" when you book a 30 minute appointment? Flawed concept.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys seen the new show on A&E 8 minutes? Very informative. Made me think about certain things.

  5. #1124

    A&E 8 minutes

    Have any of you guys seen the new show on A&E 8 minutes? Very informative. Made me think about certain things.

  6. #1123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    HX use to be a fun board years ago. Never went to a gathering, was always afraid of them turning into a sausagefest. You'll quickly figure out who the A-holes are and who's there to monger and find the best young snatch to hit. It's still a reliable source of info for the OC and LA.
    One more thing, several girls monitor this site and know what's discussed here so if you do sign up, use a different handle from what you use here.

  7. #1122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie86  [View Original Post]
    Gents if you plan to see woman on a regular basis. Do not ask for Bareback full service sex! You will be branded with a Big Red Mark. Seems stupid, because many woman working there are also porn stars and have pictures of bareback sex. However its the old double standard! Go figure? As for posting reviews in the public blogs. Don't even think about doing that! You will either get severely chastised or expelled! The men's private clubs allow posting reviews of bad service and smelly providers. Like anywhere, you have your leaks. So be accurate and don't make it too personal. Or else the White knights will paint your network red! As for the social gatherings, I have met several stand up Hobbyist. They have provided numerous intel on providers. Good Luck!
    HX use to be a fun board years ago. Never went to a gathering, was always afraid of them turning into a sausagefest. You'll quickly figure out who the A-holes are and who's there to monger and find the best young snatch to hit. It's still a reliable source of info for the OC and LA.

  8. #1121
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie86  [View Original Post]
    Gents if you plan to see woman on a regular basis. Do not ask for Bareback full service sex! You will be branded with a Big Red Mark. Seems stupid, because many woman working there are also porn stars and have pictures of bareback sex. However its the old double standard! Go figure? As for posting reviews in the public blogs. Don't even think about doing that! You will either get severely chastised or expelled! The men's private clubs allow posting reviews of bad service and smelly providers. Like anywhere, you have your leaks. So be accurate and don't make it too personal. Or else the White knights will paint your network red! As for the social gatherings, I have met several stand up Hobbyist. They have provided numerous intel on providers. Good Luck!
    There are ALOT of Capt. SaveAHoes on HX.

    Guys ready to put on a their shiny cape and save any HX prostitute that needs rescuing.

  9. #1120

    Humaniplex Advice

    Gents if you plan to see woman on a regular basis. Do not ask for Bareback full service sex! You will be branded with a Big Red Mark. Seems stupid, because many woman working there are also porn stars and have pictures of bareback sex. However its the old double standard! Go figure? As for posting reviews in the public blogs. Don't even think about doing that! You will either get severely chastised or expelled! The men's private clubs allow posting reviews of bad service and smelly providers. Like anywhere, you have your leaks. So be accurate and don't make it too personal. Or else the White knights will paint your network red! As for the social gatherings, I have met several stand up Hobbyist. They have provided numerous intel on providers. Good Luck!

  10. #1119

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    Ask trooth on HX or the la Chinese guy, they love rawdoggie.
    That's just wrong!!

  11. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanCid  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone offer any tips for looking for BBFS that isn't already on the bb thread? I'm not looking for any specific info, just bare bones basics.
    For some Asian places they say if you are clean they have extra service. Look for camel slides. And go from there.

    Had seen this girl as repeat and she tells me how f up that other guys are saying she does BBFS like that she dosent do it. But then end of night during camel slide she grabs and sticks it right in. LOL I'm like what just happened? It was a great bday night for me with her and her friend. Her friend had left before she did her thing.

  12. #1117

    Bare bones

    Quote Originally Posted by RohanCid  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone offer any tips for looking for BBFS that isn't already on the bb thread? I'm not looking for any specific info, just bare bones basics.
    Ask trooth on HX or the la Chinese guy, they love rawdoggie.

  13. #1116
    Can anyone offer any tips for looking for BBFS that isn't already on the bb thread? I'm not looking for any specific info, just bare bones basics.

  14. #1115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I gave a lousy review to some level 4 who was fat and smelled (first name is liz), I got chastised. So I stopped blogging and did not go to the get togethers and all that. When the murder happened and the stuff was t.

    Turned over I quit. Just about the same time I quit face book. It is all the same thing. Drama for no purpose other than to enlarge the space of the histrionic ones. I believe the planet is too small and the main thing missing in almost every religion is the idea of making yourself less of a nuisance to everyone else. So I drive defensively, I do not get angry, I open doors, all that boy scout shit. But I tell the truth and if a girl stinks and her pictures are completely fake, I "call her out" and then the shit brigade at HX goes nuts. So, yeah, they hurt my feelings.
    Yeah, that can happen even when posting in the private clubs. But who cares? You'll never want to see her again. Pics there are real, as anyone using fake pics will be called out pretty quick. You can get an idea of services and pricing before contacting them. The AAMPs there have a great selection and never have disappointed me. It's been a wealth of info to me.

  15. #1114
    Using HX gives you some (not much) level of safety with the network ratings. It doesn't make it completely safe, but any little bit helps.

    I don't think it's worth posting for the social media and drama. I just stick to the clubs and PM for reviews. I normally get good intel that way without posting in the public blogs.

    The drama and network BS will always be there. It was there when the site used to be under the TS name years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape