rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 636 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1113

    Histrionicplex

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    How long has it been since you used HX? I've been on it about a year-2 years now and it's well organized and simple to use once I figured out how to use the private clubs for reviews and posted menus.

    Did the idiots that blog all day hurt your feelings or something? I don't get why you're so anti-HX. It's not perfect but with the constant influx of new girls, it almost makes hobbying too easy minus the limiting factor of $.
    I gave a lousy review to some level 4 who was fat and smelled (first name is liz), I got chastised. So I stopped blogging and did not go to the get togethers and all that. When the murder happened and the stuff was t.

    Turned over I quit. Just about the same time I quit face book. It is all the same thing. Drama for no purpose other than to enlarge the space of the histrionic ones. I believe the planet is too small and the main thing missing in almost every religion is the idea of making yourself less of a nuisance to everyone else. So I drive defensively, I do not get angry, I open doors, all that boy scout shit. But I tell the truth and if a girl stinks and her pictures are completely fake, I "call her out" and then the shit brigade at HX goes nuts. So, yeah, they hurt my feelings.

  2. #1112

    HX girls who party and play

    Any recommendations?

    I think Damion-DeVille does. Any others?

  3. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    There are no reviews per se on the HX site. There is just a rating system in which girls who have fucked over 10 guys can go up to a higher level, and girls who blog and waste time, can be a level five regardless of who they fuck and how fat they are.

    ALl girls on Hx have serious weight problems and get emotionally scarred because of the heavy emotional lifting they have to do to cater to their own histrionics and the borderline nature of the mongers.
    How long has it been since you used HX? I've been on it about a year-2 years now and it's well organized and simple to use once I figured out how to use the private clubs for reviews and posted menus.

    Did the idiots that blog all day hurt your feelings or something? I don't get why you're so anti-HX. It's not perfect but with the constant influx of new girls, it almost makes hobbying too easy minus the limiting factor of $.

  4. #1110

    That was quits for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    A few years back a young black girl, 20, was killed by a fake john who robbed her at her Orange county hotel.

    Surveillance video identified the MOFO! And was charge with murder and got life in prison.

    She was very pretty, too bad. It can be very dangerous hobby for all!

    It was on the news and HX was mentioned as the escort site she advertised on. I'm surprised L.E. Didn't shut down HX after that incident.
    I think HX is just bad luck. Plus, the girls there are totally geographically challenged. How in the fuck nonsense places like bellflower is the westside drove me up the ramp.

  5. #1109

    Good Tool

    Quote Originally Posted by RohanCid  [View Original Post]
    Are the ads on HX as reliable as TER reviews, as hit-or-miss as backpage ads or are they somewhere in between?
    As others have mentioned HX is a great starting point as is other outlets for the ladies (I. E. BP, TER, P411 etc.). However on HX if you don't allow yourself to get sucked into the blog life it has, you will be OK. Treat it like everything else, do your homework / research. Ask other guys on their networks about the provider, google names and numbers. If you keep it simple it will be as such. For the most part hehe. Have fun and stay safe. .

    BM.

  6. #1108

    Karmen

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Princess_Karmenk

    This girl is a beauty. 23, hispanic mixed. She is young and had a great attitude, smoking petit body with big titts, nice teetgh. No fiv. Which is odd again. Made me feel comfortable, little small chat and off to the races. Enjoyed some LFK, BBBJ, cow girl, mish, cob. This girl is youthful I had a lot of fun with her would repeat. $. 2 for hhr.

  7. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by GolferSphen  [View Original Post]
    Ok you got me. What murder? When? Who? Where?
    A few years back a young black girl, 20, was killed by a fake john who robbed her at her Orange county hotel.

    Surveillance video identified the MOFO! And was charge with murder and got life in prison.

    She was very pretty, too bad. It can be very dangerous hobby for all!

    It was on the news and HX was mentioned as the escort site she advertised on. I'm surprised L.E. Didn't shut down HX after that incident.

  8. #1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]

    The only use for HX is a gathering place for working gals for a monger to choose from. It reduces the risk of any uncle LEO presence to nil, although after the murder, I believe HX turned over stuff.
    Ok you got me. What murder? When? Who? Where?

  9. #1105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanCid  [View Original Post]
    Are the ads on HX as reliable as ter reviews, as hit-or-miss as backpage ads or are they somewhere in between?
    Just think of HX as another source of information. The more info you have the better your chances of having a good time and not getting ripped off or stood up. There is a bit of drama in the blogs and in MHO the caliber of providers was much better a few years ago. Getting started will take some effort, but with the network rating system you can contact others for info on someone you are interested in seeing. As mentioned, private clubs have reviews too.

  10. #1104

    Histionicplex

    Quote Originally Posted by RohanCid  [View Original Post]
    Are the ads on HX as reliable as ter reviews, as hit-or-miss as backpage ads or are they somewhere in between?
    Ost of the customers and workers on HX have subclinical histrionic personality disorder and / or are borderline.

    TER has its worth in that the reviews are by and large semi-accurate, but you have to grade down. A TER 6 or below is not fuckable. A 7-9 are ok. Only a TER 10 is worth the money.

    HX, on the other hand, is facebook for hookers.

    Just as you understand that facebook is for inappropriate advertising and people spouting off their inane politics (mostly anti israel, anti Obama and anti GMOs) and pictures of them with their boyfriend or dog to get.

    Attention is all to make zuckerberg wealthy, so too HX is for guys who like to go to get togethers where they can high five each other for fucking an escort. There are no reviews per se on the HX site. There is just a rating system in which girls who have fucked over 10 guys can go up to a higher level, and girls who blog and waste time, can be a level five regardless of who they fuck and how fat they are.

    ALl girls on Hx have serious weight problems and get emotionally scarred because of the heavy emotional lifting they have to do to cater to their own histrionics and the borderline nature of the mongers.

    The reviews are on these "private" clubs which are supposed to be monger only. The minute a club gets more than like 3 members, one of the mongers sends the reivews to the girls and if you say that a girl's.

    Pussy did not smell ilke eucalyptus, you get downgraded. So the reviews are phony.

    The only use for HX is a gathering place for working gals for a monger to choose from. It reduces the risk of any uncle LEO presence to nil, although after the murder, I believe HX turned over stuff.

    For the brain damage one has to undergo to participate in HX simply to avoid LE, it just is not worth it. Any decent and entrepeneurial gal will broadcast their pussy to other outlets and the ones who narrowcast are lame.

  11. #1103

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by RohanCid  [View Original Post]
    Are the ads on HX as reliable as ter reviews, as hit-or-miss as backpage ads or are they somewhere in between?
    HX is almost a guarantee thing. It is not a review site like TER. There are fake reviews on TER as well. Be aware of lvl 0 and 1 as there are some robs amongst them, or just people with their own individual drama. If you do not have an account and the girl posts her number in the ad, you can usually google that number to find other ads on other sites. As with any girl in this hobby do your own due diligence to check out the person before pulling the trigger.

  12. #1102
    Are the ads on HX as reliable as ter reviews, as hit-or-miss as backpage ads or are they somewhere in between?

  13. #1101

    Saralaine

    Where is Sara at.

    Retired? On hiatus?

  14. #1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander314  [View Original Post]
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DREAMGIRL_69 easy contact scheduled an early appt in Downy. GFE menu, I had lfk, BBBJ, daty, and cfs hhr for 120.

    She has some pics, hard to tell if it is her but it is similar body type. She is 23-26,as noted out from another review I did earlier on another girl I did not really hit the age right but I have always been bad at that. A few Tats, Acups, great bottom, tall long legs and long torso. She has two of the smallest dogs I have seen I was cool with them but not everyone is.

    As I walk up I see a pretty attractive girl backing up and pulling out I assume it is her partner with a little bit of looking around I would take a pretty good guess it was http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Msss.Bambi So if you are looking at her she does seem to match her pics.

    I would recommend seeing her and for the full step by step breakdown with her my full review is here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1056581541#post1056581541.
    I Was checking her out. But no pictures made me go against. Thanks for the mini, now msss. Bambi looks smokin!!

  15. #1099

    Review: Wake up with a Dreamgirl

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DREAMGIRL_69 easy contact scheduled an early appt in Downy. GFE menu, I had lfk, BBBJ, daty, and cfs hhr for 120.

    She has some pics, hard to tell if it is her but it is similar body type. She is 23-26,as noted out from another review I did earlier on another girl I did not really hit the age right but I have always been bad at that. A few Tats, Acups, great bottom, tall long legs and long torso. She has two of the smallest dogs I have seen I was cool with them but not everyone is.

    As I walk up I see a pretty attractive girl backing up and pulling out I assume it is her partner with a little bit of looking around I would take a pretty good guess it was http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Msss.Bambi So if you are looking at her she does seem to match her pics.

    I would recommend seeing her and for the full step by step breakdown with her my full review is here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1056581541#post1056581541.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape