Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,641 to 26,655 of 40028
-
05-01-15 09:09 #13388Senior Member

Posts: 82Is it her in the pic? Those are massive TaTas!
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
Do you think more would be available with repeat visits?
-
05-01-15 07:29 #13387Banned Member

Posts: 4190Wow, what a babe.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-15 01:32 #13386

Posts: 105Lackluster at oki
Got Seleina boring with attitude no roaming standard finish asking 70 at the door. Cute 20's big top would not repeat.
-
04-30-15 23:01 #13385Senior Member

Posts: 368Daniela, legit but mind-blowing
From Craiglist therapeutic, indeed therapeutic and legit. In a River North office building with a receptionist and everything. But this Daniela is way better looking than even the irresistible picture, a really great massage, slow and sensual even if draped, and the whole package was enough for me to shoot my load without an actual HE. Looks and body are at least a 10 and so is the massage, damage is 1. 1 for the hour + 0. 2 because she's so terrific and sweet, to boot.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4998907699.html
-
04-30-15 22:34 #13384Senior Member

Posts: 580Wallet
I had a 10 spot removed from my wallet while taking shower at Seianas off wentworth in Chinatown. Never went back! Did not notice until heading to the parking lot.
Originally Posted by BabyBoy2013
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-15 19:47 #13383Regular Member

Posts: 6Milking table
Any milking table providers in chicago? Visiting for the weekend. I can share some info on Mke / North Chicago spas. Thanks.
-
04-30-15 18:44 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 3083553 w Irving
Tried this place the other night. I forget what it's called. Nature's Earth Massage or something like that. Got a 40 something Korean woman. Attractive. Nice massage. 40 finish. Would repeat.
Also tried Elegance on Grand for the first time. Same experience as described above, but with a 20-something Chinese girl.
-
04-30-15 16:22 #13381Banned Member

Posts: 178I was there not too long ago also and she also left my 10 on the table but she never picked it up. I grabbed it and included it with her tip. She seemed very friendly but hey you never know.
Originally Posted by MrTisBad
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-15 15:44 #13380Banned Member

Posts: 4190This also is a reminder that although they put on a good show, they can't be trusted. Leave you wallet in the car because if she took 10 dollars, I'm sure she would go after a wallet if she wanted to.
Originally Posted by MrTisBad
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-15 13:04 #13379Banned Member

Posts: 4190Sounds like she picked up the 10 dollars and did not ask him which is no good. As far as the HE goes, a lot of places a pushing for 60 these days.
Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-15 12:00 #13378Senior Member

Posts: 422That sucks. I have paid in the same manner as you did on a few occasions there but they always picked it up in front of me at tip time.
Originally Posted by MrTisBad
[View Original Post]
I would not mark it off your list. I prefer them and always have a good time.
-
04-30-15 11:41 #13377Senior Member

Posts: 157Pt
Vist to Pt on 83 with Joann.
Not bad looks and friendly -.
Negative- paid the 70 for the hour gave mama 80 went for ts. 10 change was on the table when we got back but at some point was picked up and I did not notice.
Then pushed me for 60 for he and I gave in.
So I will not go back because she clearly took that extra 10 when my head was turned and I did not think about it until after.
-
04-30-15 11:13 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 27Massage for Girlfriend?
Hi Everyone, anyone know of someplace near downtown where my GF can get a decent massage from a FEMALE while leaving happy? It is something she wants to try and we'll be visiting in a couple of weeks. Thanks.
-
04-29-15 20:19 #13375Banned Member

Posts: 250What?!
Dr Derrick has shilled for ladies in the past. You got ripped off son.
Originally Posted by SeanDoe99
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-15 19:44 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 140Re:
That's quite an overpayment for no massage, about 10 minutes of lite touching / teasing, and then a handshake? All for the total of about 30 minutes and a buck 60?? I'd be interested in your next report with the same masseuse.
Originally Posted by SeanDoe99
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




