The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13380
    This also is a reminder that although they put on a good show, they can't be trusted. Leave you wallet in the car because if she took 10 dollars, I'm sure she would go after a wallet if she wanted to.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    Vist to Pt on 83 with Joann.

    Not bad looks and friendly -.

    Negative- paid the 70 for the hour gave mama 80 went for ts. 10 change was on the table when we got back but at some point was picked up and I did not notice.

    Then pushed me for 60 for he and I gave in.

    So I will not go back because she clearly took that extra 10 when my head was turned and I did not think about it until after.

  2. #13379
    Sounds like she picked up the 10 dollars and did not ask him which is no good. As far as the HE goes, a lot of places a pushing for 60 these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. I have paid in the same manner as you did on a few occasions there but they always picked it up in front of me at tip time.

    I would not mark it off your list. I prefer them and always have a good time.

  3. #13378
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    Vist to Pt on 83 with Joann.

    Not bad looks and friendly -.

    Negative- paid the 70 for the hour gave mama 80 went for ts. 10 change was on the table when we got back but at some point was picked up and I did not notice.

    Then pushed me for 60 for he and I gave in.

    So I will not go back because she clearly took that extra 10 when my head was turned and I did not think about it until after.
    That sucks. I have paid in the same manner as you did on a few occasions there but they always picked it up in front of me at tip time.

    I would not mark it off your list. I prefer them and always have a good time.

  4. #13377

    Pt

    Vist to Pt on 83 with Joann.

    Not bad looks and friendly -.

    Negative- paid the 70 for the hour gave mama 80 went for ts. 10 change was on the table when we got back but at some point was picked up and I did not notice.

    Then pushed me for 60 for he and I gave in.

    So I will not go back because she clearly took that extra 10 when my head was turned and I did not think about it until after.

  5. #13376

    Massage for Girlfriend?

    Hi Everyone, anyone know of someplace near downtown where my GF can get a decent massage from a FEMALE while leaving happy? It is something she wants to try and we'll be visiting in a couple of weeks. Thanks.

  6. #13375

    What?!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanDoe99  [View Original Post]
    Recap of my first visit with Gina. She is sweet and see as hell. Paid $. 6 for the hour. She begins the massage and almost immediately gets down to her "work attire. " Massage was nonexistent. Lots of light sensual touching & teasing. Flip after 10 min or so. Right to the handshake with promises of more fun on repeat visit. Tried offering a tip for extra service but she declined and said she wanted to get to know me more first. 1 hour session was over in 30. Normally this would be a deal breaker for repeat visits but she was VERY friendly. I will have to repeat and see what happens.
    Dr Derrick has shilled for ladies in the past. You got ripped off son.

  7. #13374

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanDoe99  [View Original Post]
    Recap of my first visit with Gina. She is sweet and see as hell. Paid $. 6 for the hour. She begins the massage and almost immediately gets down to her "work attire. " Massage was nonexistent. Lots of light sensual touching & teasing. Flip after 10 min or so. Right to the handshake with promises of more fun on repeat visit. Tried offering a tip for extra service but she declined and said she wanted to get to know me more first. 1 hour session was over in 30. Normally this would be a deal breaker for repeat visits but she was VERY friendly. I will have to repeat and see what happens.
    That's quite an overpayment for no massage, about 10 minutes of lite touching / teasing, and then a handshake? All for the total of about 30 minutes and a buck 60?? I'd be interested in your next report with the same masseuse.

  8. #13373

    Gina challenge- yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDerrick  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-sexy/25726866

    Maybe yes maybe I got my nose open a little bit. But every now and then you come across a particular provider that is awesome. Gina is one of those girls it always has a great attitude and a smile on her face she lifts my spirits and makes me feel great. I have a pretty stressful job and she is my number one go to girl when I really need to come down to earth and get ready for the next days challenge. My challenge for my mongering Brothers is to see this girl and see if it's just me or she is as awesome as I think she is. I'm sure quite a few of you have already seen her and you will second my opinions but I would advise those of you all who have not seen her to see her for yourself.
    Recap of my first visit with Gina. She is sweet and see as hell. Paid $. 6 for the hour. She begins the massage and almost immediately gets down to her "work attire. " Massage was nonexistent. Lots of light sensual touching & teasing. Flip after 10 min or so. Right to the handshake with promises of more fun on repeat visit. Tried offering a tip for extra service but she declined and said she wanted to get to know me more first. 1 hour session was over in 30. Normally this would be a deal breaker for repeat visits but she was VERY friendly. I will have to repeat and see what happens.

  9. #13372

    Challenge accepted!

    I just scheduled an appt. What is the tipping standard??

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDerrick  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-sexy/25726866
    Maybe yes maybe I got my nose open a little bit. But every now and then you come across a particular provider that is awesome. Gina is one of those girls it always has a great attitude and a smile on her face she lifts my spirits and makes me feel great. I have a pretty stressful job and she is my number one go to girl when I really need to come down to earth and get ready for the next days challenge. My challenge for my mongering Brothers is to see this girl and see if it's just me or she is as awesome as I think she is. I'm sure quite a few of you have already seen her and you will second my opinions but I would advise those of you all who have not seen her to see her for yourself.

  10. #13371
    I'd love to take the challenge if she was truly an independent. The number is Atth to many different girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDerrick  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-sexy/25726866

    Maybe yes maybe I got my nose open a little bit. But every now and then you come across a particular provider that is awesome. Gina is one of those girls it always has a great attitude and a smile on her face she lifts my spirits and makes me feel great. I have a pretty stressful job and she is my number one go to girl when I really need to come down to earth and get ready for the next days challenge. My challenge for my mongering Brothers is to see this girl and see if it's just me or she is as awesome as I think she is. I'm sure quite a few of you have already seen her and you will second my opinions but I would advise those of you all who have not seen her to see her for yourself.

  11. #13370

    My Challenge of the Day!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-sexy/25726866

    Maybe yes maybe I got my nose open a little bit. But every now and then you come across a particular provider that is awesome. Gina is one of those girls it always has a great attitude and a smile on her face she lifts my spirits and makes me feel great. I have a pretty stressful job and she is my number one go to girl when I really need to come down to earth and get ready for the next days challenge. My challenge for my mongering Brothers is to see this girl and see if it's just me or she is as awesome as I think she is. I'm sure quite a few of you have already seen her and you will second my opinions but I would advise those of you all who have not seen her to see her for yourself.

  12. #13369

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    Why did you have to wait if there were two cuties at the front desk?
    Two others were working. The two at desk weren't scheduled until later.

  13. #13368

    Visiting Chicago Downtown, pointers are welcome

    In Chicago downtown on business and looking to enjoy myself. Any recommendations on the EMP / AMP scene FS or verified providers would be much appreciated. Will not be very mobile because of tight schedule.

  14. #13367

    Texas Town

    Why did you have to wait if there were two cuties at the front desk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    When I think of this place I think of ZZ top. But this aint no Texas town.

    Anyway, went to Ivy, you know the place near the tracks in a nice strip mall location. Walked in with no appointment, no problem, a couple cuties at the front desk. Met the owner and chatted for about 15-20 minutes while waiting. He was a bit upset I had to wait to so long (even without an appointment) and gave me his business card with a credit for my next visit!! Went for an hour and had a great massage, truly relaxing and enjoyable, but 60 minutes goes by fast when you're having a nice time. Of course I will be repeating.

    BTW, look up the lyrics if you don't get my opening line.

  15. #13366
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Since you're staying in Schaumburg- for European massage best bet is probably Golden Hands. It's located there- a lot of info is on it in the Roselle forum. You have to call ahead to make an appt. They might do outcall too- although I've never gotten that. The massage is more relaxing than therapeutic- so if you have a bad back forget about it. I don't know of any Latina's. You could also try Tatianna's located in Schaumburg- never been to that location.

    Strip club wise- the closest is Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove. It's a bikini club- but they go topless in the VIP Room, although they've lost some great talent- there are still some hot dancers there- it just depends which day you go. YMMV with regards to dances- some give better contact dances than others. They had a couple of cute Latina dancers last time I went. Good luck!
    Thanks for the tips Kellster. I'll read up on Golden Hands--sounds promising.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape