Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 733 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 10992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3972

    My two cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry5142  [View Original Post]
    Was the sex any good? She's working at Hello Kitty, now.
    Not worth the AMP feeds, but to each his own. Hers better days are way behind her, but this is just my humble opinion. You might have a different experience.

  2. #3971
    Sent her a text a few days ago; no response. Looks like you might bump into her if you hit Waikiki at night.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckJohnson  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ervice/5297873

    First time poster here. I was wondering if anyone here tried this girl.

    Seems to good to be true.

  3. #3970

    Anyone got any reviews / proof this is real?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ervice/5297873

    First time poster here. I was wondering if anyone here tried this girl.

    Seems to good to be true.

  4. #3969
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbicho1  [View Original Post]
    I had her before pictures are hers from 10-15 years ago. She is also about 20-40 pounds heavier than the pictures.
    Was the sex any good? She's working at Hello Kitty, now.

  5. #3968

    Good advice bro

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryHoover  [View Original Post]
    I never keep the donation in my pocket when meeting a new provider. And I agree; stay away from the airport area unless you've seen the girl before. That area is too hot. I also agree with not bringing up any sexual acts or disrobing first. If she tells you to "get comfortable", respond with "ladies first". If she insists you do and doesn't touch you, leave. Simple as that. It's better to beat off at home than in jail.
    You will know the difference between a real provider from LE or a scam artist. The provider would wait for you naked or in a sexy outfit ready for businesses while a scam artist would be fully dress ask you for donation upfront. Vice are so damn dumb they would ask you stupid question like what you want to do to me or you have this amount for this sexual act. Just my two cents fellows. I have been robbed and almost arrested before. You just have to be quick on your feet.

  6. #3967
    Quote Originally Posted by PauHanaParty  [View Original Post]
    Speaking for myself and my experiences with escorts. Unless I know the provider, I do as much research as I can, tiny eye or google. Places like that. If that doesn't do it, and I'm still interested. I'll make a date and see where her location is. If she in a residence there is a high probability that she is legit. Places I stay away from is airport area and ala moana hotel. (This is just my preference) if after that it looks good. Then I meet up, but I do not to talk about sex it's all, about everything else. My preference is to ask to shower, normally when I come out of the shower the girl usually is naked when get back to the room, if not (red flag) if she's got all her clothes on I say thanks for the shower and put my clothes on. If she is legit, she'll object and get naked. If not I leave. No discussion. No money and I'm out. But when meeting a new-bee. Listen to your big head, keep your guard up until your dick is in her. It's fun to find a good provider. But it can be stressful. Then after all that work, it's up to you if you want to report back. For me, I feel since I did the work and found a winner, I deserve to enjoy her for a while, I only report after I've had my fill.
    I never keep the donation in my pocket when meeting a new provider. And I agree; stay away from the airport area unless you've seen the girl before. That area is too hot. I also agree with not bringing up any sexual acts or disrobing first. If she tells you to "get comfortable", respond with "ladies first". If she insists you do and doesn't touch you, leave. Simple as that. It's better to beat off at home than in jail.

  7. #3966

    T

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior2342  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Tagreplacement0}Attachment 375849Attachment 375847.
    I had her before pictures are hers from 10-15 years ago. She is also about 20-40 pounds heavier than the pictures.

  8. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt1234  [View Original Post]
    http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ecials/5301262

    Was terrible. Complained she was sunburned. Kept looking at the clock as asking me to hurry up. Don't go guys!
    LOL when you pay for a quick stay you get a quick stay- if you couldn't finish, then you pay more and get half hour. Simple. Also yes I did get sunburnt while snorkelling the day before. Sorry I didn't know having fun and gettin a tan was a crime out here smh.

  9. #3964

    Anyone know about an escort going by T

    Any info on this girl? Tagreplacement0}Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_30843377812284.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	375849Click image for larger version

Name:	iguhjmt.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	375847.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails index.jptina.jpg‎  

  10. #3963

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Try make one call several times 2 days in a row and No answer.
    Might be uncle LEO, she only posted an ad for one day.

  11. #3962
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her, BP escort ad?
    Try make one call several times 2 days in a row and No answer.

  12. #3961

    (From BP Forum)

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her, BP escort ad?
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=222380

    4 reviews, all eights;, report back if you take the plunge.

  13. #3960

    Maya Katsumi

    Anyone try her, BP escort ad?

  14. #3959

    Re: advice

    Great system you have Pau Hana Party! Research, intel, and your spidey senses. If you have ANY doubt, get out!

    If you're going to meet a new one at a hotel, get there early, and check the place out. Look for people hanging around, people sitting in vehicles, etc. (pimps, uncle LEO, etc.) Again, if you have ANY doubt, get out!

    Provides are use to people flaking out, so no biggy. If later on you see reviews on them, and you do meet up, tell them you got a flat on the way or something.

    But, it's always better safe than sorry! P. K.

    Quote Originally Posted by PauHanaParty  [View Original Post]
    Speaking for myself and my experiences with escorts. Unless I know the provider, I do as much research as I can, tiny eye or google. Places like that. If that doesn't do it, and I'm still interested. I'll make a date and see where her location is. If she in a residence there is a high probability that she is legit. Places I stay away from is airport area and ala moana hotel. (This is just my preference) if after that it looks good. Then I meet up, but I do not to talk about sex it's all, about everything else. My preference is to ask to shower, normally when I come out of the shower the girl usually is naked when get back to the room, if not (red flag) if she's got all her clothes on I say thanks for the shower and put my clothes on. If she is legit, she'll object and get naked. If not I leave. No discussion. No money and I'm out. But when meeting a new-bee. Listen to your big head, keep your guard up until your dick is in her. It's fun to find a good provider. But it can be stressful. Then after all that work, it's up to you if you want to report back. For me, I feel since I did the work and found a winner, I deserve to enjoy her for a while, I only report after I've had my fill.

  15. #3958

    How to know

    Quote Originally Posted by AnalInvaeder  [View Original Post]
    Visiting here from the Maui forums, which is completely dead.

    Looking on backpage there's 2 recent ads that seem TGTBT, Aubrey and Jenny. They just seem too hot compared to the usual ads, and Jenny's one said first one free because she wants returned customers.

    My question to the more experienced mongerers here is how would you generally know if someone is fake, cop busting, pimp gunning you, robber, etc.

    I want to try these honnies out, but because Maui action is mostly dead, we have no word of mouth to spread the good, the bad, and the weird.
    Speaking for myself and my experiences with escorts. Unless I know the provider, I do as much research as I can, tiny eye or google. Places like that. If that doesn't do it, and I'm still interested. I'll make a date and see where her location is. If she in a residence there is a high probability that she is legit. Places I stay away from is airport area and ala moana hotel. (This is just my preference) if after that it looks good. Then I meet up, but I do not to talk about sex it's all, about everything else. My preference is to ask to shower, normally when I come out of the shower the girl usually is naked when get back to the room, if not (red flag) if she's got all her clothes on I say thanks for the shower and put my clothes on. If she is legit, she'll object and get naked. If not I leave. No discussion. No money and I'm out. But when meeting a new-bee. Listen to your big head, keep your guard up until your dick is in her. It's fun to find a good provider. But it can be stressful. Then after all that work, it's up to you if you want to report back. For me, I feel since I did the work and found a winner, I deserve to enjoy her for a while, I only report after I've had my fill.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape