Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8295

    Nena in Woodbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Forgot about the extra period that gets added by the forum software.

    About Nena, I had considered a visit, even with her no touching policy, since she has reviews on the oThER site that say her massage is pretty good. But if her massage is subpar (and that bowl of oil report is pretty creepy) then what's the point?

    Thanks to AznVrep for the heads up as it certainly saved me some time and $.
    I saw her last week because I had been so bored Friday and wanted to try a new AMP. I wasn't really going to do a review, but because I see were talking about her now I guess I'll throw one out there.

    Saw her Friday around 8 pm, her house is cluttered with all sorts of art and design decor, has a weird smell. Her studio is down in the basement and honestly wasn't all that bad. Her appearance as of right now, she hardly looks like what is depicted in the picture. She's shorter and fatter, face honestly is almost not even recognizable. I paid for a sensual session and got the most boring massage ever. Actually aggravating as she wouldn't shut up about weird religion and spiritual powers and reincarnation and how she's trying to get in contact with the government to discuss this crazy evidence she stumbled upon about Israel and Palestine located in the USA and how she's writing these books. At one point I thought I was going to be some sacrificial murder to her blood gods on Jupiter / Saturn or whatever. She kept talking needless to say and only until the flip did she began to quiet down a bit and gave me what I was really looking for. Her technique was good and based on the other board I was afraid she was just going to massage it and not actually do the "job". Well it didn't take long and I would say her skills were far better than I was expecting given the rest of the session.

    TLDR: Massage horrible / so much lotion used / awful hard dry towel used to wipe most of it off. Above average rub, but suffer through weird personality and story.

    I will not go back however as Woodbridge was honestly a bit of a track for me.

  2. #8294
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenHarder  [View Original Post]

    The massage sucked and the NOVA was the worst I've ever had. Erica was her name. (I think, started with an E. She mumbled a lot too.) She's got a belly to boot. Ugh.
    Bro, I feel bad for leading you astray. I have not tried any of the new providers. The manager asked me to provide feedback, so I will pass along your comments.

  3. #8293
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    There's a for lease sign in the window so doubtful they'll be reopening under "new" management at that location. Their website is also down but IIRC they also had a place in F'burg. If that's still in business then it might be possible to call and ask if they have any plans to open somewhere in this area.

    Did a google search and this seems to be the place:

    https://local.yahoo.com/info-1672872...fredericksburg
    Try massage-qi in Reston, off Reston Parkway, near USGS.

  4. #8292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Drove by a couple of days ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    Closed, I'm looking for where they turn up as well.
    There's a for lease sign in the window so doubtful they'll be reopening under "new" management at that location. Their website is also down but IIRC they also had a place in F'burg. If that's still in business then it might be possible to call and ask if they have any plans to open somewhere in this area.

    Did a google search and this seems to be the place:

    https://local.yahoo.com/info-1672872...fredericksburg

  5. #8291

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamen  [View Original Post]
    Hi, anyone know what is going on the Massage Relax Center in Oakton?

    The phone number is disconnected!

    K.
    Closed, I'm looking for where they turn up as well.

  6. #8290
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    I had heard that Magic got married, which would explain selling her place and going legit. I also had heard there may have been some legal problems as far as proper licensing to work, from home, but don't know if that is fact. Zaza being the sweet lady she is may have just tired of the whole deal, plus not having a place to host. I had wondered if she might reunite with KK, but didn't happen.
    Zaza doesn't go by zaza anymore. KK's place is completely legit now, too. Another Thai girl in Sterling also went legit. The trend is, almost all the Thai masseuses have gone legit. Good on them if they choose to do so.

  7. #8289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    Massage Relax Center in Oakton

    Hi, anyone know what is going on the Massage Relax Center in Oakton?

    The phone number is disconnected!

    K.

  8. #8288

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenHarder  [View Original Post]
    Just tried them today. It's been a long while since I've been. Perhaps 6 to 8 months long.

    She wanted me to shoot in my mouth. Seriously. Actually stopped what she was doing and asked me to do it and wouldn't continue until I said yes. She negotiated with me until I said yes. Thankfully my control is good and I knew how to avoid it.
    Uuuhhhhhhhhhhh. Wha! I've heard stories but I'm blown away by this (No pun intended). My favorite part is not that she's controlling the negotiation or you agreeing to it (a show she should pay for!) but the fact that you were able to overcome adversity through your superior ejaculation skills. That's the saving grace, huh? Lmfao! "Yes! Whew! Thank goodness for that good control! Don't know how many times that saved my life in the Philippines. " Maybe if we all work on our negotiation skills we wouldn't have to "perform" heroic acts?

    Sorry man, just busting on ya. LOL. (pun intended. I have no control!) .

    That's pretty wild and hope you share more of your adventures.

  9. #8287
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenHarder  [View Original Post]
    She wanted me to shoot in my mouth. Seriously. Actually stopped what she was doing and asked me to do it and wouldn't continue until I said yes. She negotiated with me until I said yes.
    LOL, what!

  10. #8286
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    This place used to be my main haunt, but I lost interest after my ATF Mimi left. Recently I noticed they started advertising again, so I thought I would check it out. Lo and behold, Mimi is back and starring in the role of Mamasan. This seemed incongruous to me, as she is not that old and in my opinion still gorgeous, but fortunately she still sees her regulars.

    More interesting for most of you cats is that all the old ladies who used to work there are gone and have been replaced by a crop of young providers. Mimi introduced me to a bona fide 27 year old and said the other two new girls are in their twenties and thirties, respectively.

    If you're a discount shopper, this may not be the place for you, but the service has always been excellent, and the new talent looks promising.
    Just tried them today. It's been a long while since I've been. Perhaps 6 to 8 months long.

    She wouldn't shut up. English wasn't a challenge for her. Seemed to carry a massive chip on her shoulder. Cussed a lot. Kept moaning about how she use to party and couldn't any more. How her body is falling apart. Which it is. While she was somewhat funny in a disgruntled stoner kind of way, it made it hard to relax. She wanted me to shoot in my mouth. Seriously. Actually stopped what she was doing and asked me to do it and wouldn't continue until I said yes. She negotiated with me until I said yes. Thankfully my control is good and I knew how to avoid it.

    Don't go Wed. Sat. In all her talking I learned when the younger girls are there. Mon / Tues.

    The massage sucked and the NOVA was the worst I've ever had. Erica was her name. (I think, started with an E. She mumbled a lot too.) She's got a belly to boot. Ugh.

    AMPs are my backup plan to being stoodup by "consultants" and this place just fell off my list. I could not be more pissed off about the experience. I should have walked but my smaller head was doing all the thinking.

  11. #8285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    I think it is Nena in Woodbridge. Never seen her, but heard she is weird. Link works if you delete the period at the end:

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/si...studio/6999790
    Forgot about the extra period that gets added by the forum software.

    About Nena, I had considered a visit, even with her no touching policy, since she has reviews on the oThER site that say her massage is pretty good. But if her massage is subpar (and that bowl of oil report is pretty creepy) then what's the point?

    Thanks to AznVrep for the heads up as it certainly saved me some time and $.

  12. #8284
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Got a name, number or some other way of identifying her? Sounds like she's someone to steer well clear of.

    Sorry you had a crap session but thanks for TOFTT and even more for the warning!
    I think it is Nena in Woodbridge. Never seen her, but heard she is weird. Link works if you delete the period at the end:

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/si...studio/6999790

  13. #8283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Link no longer working

    Quote Originally Posted by AznVrep  [View Original Post]
    Headed down to see this provider http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/si...tudio/6999790. judging from the ad I should have known that that's not a good idea. She was a bit strange (photos depict that). She took me downstairs and her place smelled like cat piss. Gave me a mediocre massage and had a huge bowl of oil or something. Made me wonder how many other dude's skin and god knows what else was in that bowl. She gave me the flip but no roaming whatsoever. Wouldn't let me see anything. Would not repeat. Looks 3/10 massage 4/10.
    Got a name, number or some other way of identifying her? Sounds like she's someone to steer well clear of.

    Sorry you had a crap session but thanks for TOFTT and even more for the warning!

  14. #8282

    I don't know what I was thinking

    Headed down to see this provider http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/si...tudio/6999790. judging from the ad I should have known that that's not a good idea. She was a bit strange (photos depict that). She took me downstairs and her place smelled like cat piss. Gave me a mediocre massage and had a huge bowl of oil or something. Made me wonder how many other dude's skin and god knows what else was in that bowl. She gave me the flip but no roaming whatsoever. Wouldn't let me see anything. Would not repeat. Looks 3/10 massage 4/10.

  15. #8281

    Latina Place

    Visited a new place on the corner of Columbia pike and glebe and found on the usual site. This place is 100% legit. I've been twice and no extras were provided. Save your cash for somewhere else. $. 6 for half hour and the massage is not that good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape