Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 19268
-
04-24-15 06:31 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 95No it's this one.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ereal/16626380
-
04-24-15 05:22 #8527Senior Member

Posts: 161Promising
Had any seniors seen her?
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/18687398
-
04-24-15 01:41 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 65Ditto on that Poppnu. Nothing more annoying than guys giving reports and not adding the link.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-15 01:37 #8525Regular Member

Posts: 6They weren't the's but they were nice and yes definitely same girl in the pics!
Originally Posted by WhiteWood86
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-15 00:43 #8524Senior Member

Posts: 380Dwnrvr Ashley
Is this the one you were talking about?
Originally Posted by AlarmGuy
[View Original Post]
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/18747159
-
04-23-15 21:54 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 95I've been there 3 times, never had a problem. The apartment is a dump, but the area is in. 1 time there was another woman there (sister? Never heard a male voice.
Originally Posted by Mike2222
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-15 21:11 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 35Downriver Ashley
Have seen Ashley before. She was very comfortable to be with. That apartment is sketchy. Smoky place. Heard a mans voice as I was at her door I hopped in my car to drive away and when she came out she said "oh that was just the TV". My ass. Wasn't in the mood to be mugged so I took off. Obey your spidey sense!
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-15 20:46 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 610Downriver ashley
Saw her recently at her place off of dix in LP. Paid '75 for hh. She is tall and her pics are real. Great attitude, effort, sweet etc. BBBJ, cowgirl, ect. Negatives were weird looking tits (a's with sagging nips on side) and baby damage. Will repeat but many others I need to try out. She has "specials" in her current ad.
-
04-23-15 19:22 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 38Be careful
I was doing some research and came across this add stay safe brothers.
http://myscarletbook.com/detroit/248-305-0066/
-
04-23-15 19:05 #8519Banned Member

Posts: 22Was it the girl in the pics? She claims 36 d's and def doesn't look like it.
Originally Posted by TMonger99
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-15 14:12 #8518Regular Member

Posts: 18Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Had a dream of Rose yesterday, Her pics are from when she was younger and maybe 40 Lbs lighter, $ for HHR. Everything is covered, pretty decent CBJ and Reverse Cowgirl.
Finished off with missionary and blew in the bag, Kept complaining about her sore leg and really didn't get into it at all. Had more of a look of pain on her face, also bring your.
Own bag as hers are cheap and break with ease. Doubt I will ever repeat.
-
04-23-15 13:31 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 53Dead fish = down the drain
LOL I guess there's no point on dreaming with a dead fish. Thanks guys!
Originally Posted by KPlank
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-15 11:36 #8516Senior Member

Posts: 53Beware of Neveah.
Yeah I did some image search and found ads from forth worth and denver of the picture she's using. Asked her about her other ads and claims she have no idea what I'm talking about! Such a shame LOL.
Originally Posted by TopHat01
[View Original Post]
http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...urtny/31930833
http://punter-guide.com/girls/nevaeh..._denver_usa_74
-
04-23-15 08:39 #8515Senior Member

Posts: 251Dead fish
I second that she was always a dead fish. She is a good looking girl, but even trying to talk to her is like pulling teeth!
Originally Posted by Fun734
[View Original Post]
Even DATY and getting her to O was very emotionless (a little trembling and a few gasps. Like a fish out of water!
-
04-23-15 08:38 #8514Senior Member

Posts: 167Bad / dead link
link errored out.
Originally Posted by imdying
[View Original Post]

















