Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 10,756 to 10,770 of 19268
-
04-23-15 08:03 #8513Senior Member

Posts: 180Mika
A little research will show the pictures are fake.
Originally Posted by StaticAjm
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-15 04:28 #8512Regular Member

Posts: 6Lexi in Romulus
Had a dream of Lexi a week ago and it was nice started with a bbj then finished with mis. 6 for a quick dream would repeat and she duos with her GF as well.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...th-me/18348092
-
04-22-15 21:09 #8511Senior Member

Posts: 109Anything on Mika?
I've been thinking about giving it a shot but still not really sure about it. Anyone know anything?
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-yogo/18675414
-
04-22-15 21:06 #8510Senior Member

Posts: 167She seems to imply her pics are "borrowed" since she says No Face Pics. Huh?
Originally Posted by MikeyLikey69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-15 18:36 #8509Senior Member

Posts: 1185Am I going to hell if I think her nickname should be "Rowdy Roddy Piper"?
Originally Posted by Fun734
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-15 18:34 #8508Senior Member

Posts: 53Neveah?
Anyone seen this girl's ad yet? Or anyone recently dreamt of her? She's s cute spinner type body, BUT an entirely different girl when googling her number. How bizarre. She might be TGTBT and use caution, stay safe bros.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ke-me/18994712
-
04-22-15 18:22 #8507Senior Member

Posts: 180She was a dead fish before the rod.
Originally Posted by MikeyLikey69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-15 15:39 #8506

Posts: 781Sexy Grannie
Any experience with this GILF?
http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...y-34d/16601030
-
04-22-15 13:32 #8505Senior Member

Posts: 53Stacy Ann. Rod leg??
In her ad she keeps mentioning rod in leg? Is that why she's a dead fish? How's her BJ skills? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Xiiilll
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-15 12:47 #8504Senior Member

Posts: 38Any intell on her massage?
PM me: thanks in advance.
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...86542/14385442
-
04-22-15 09:35 #8503Senior Member

Posts: 194Have your girl in Charlotte vouch for ya. Long distance call rates are a thing of the past bro. I'm thinkin 2 total posts here doesn't give ya much credibility. At least that was my experience when I only had 2 posts many moons ago. Work your way up with the MANY who don't require a reference and establish yourself, friend. Welcome to the big "D". Charlottle? They still got a Piggly-Wiggly grocery store out there near the college? Hahahaha.
Originally Posted by MasterRaj
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-15 07:42 #8502Regular Member

Posts: 2Help with a reference for Leslies Diamonds
Hey guys I am new to Detroit. Had a regular back in Charlotte. Trying to find a new one here. Anybody help a friend with reference for Leslie's diamonds?
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-15 06:32 #8501Senior Member

Posts: 174Canadian tail
PM me Big and I will fill you in. I have spent half of my experience in Sarnia, Chatham and Windsor since I have a place (hunting and fishing camp) on Walpole Island. It def is different over there and the change in the laws have not stopped or slowed down anything as far as I can tell.
Originally Posted by Bigboi47
[View Original Post]
NBB.
-
04-22-15 06:28 #8500Senior Member

Posts: 95Rachael
Had a dream of Rachael the other day. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-pics/8681938.
She's the girl in the pics. Nice body, easy to contact, quiet location.
Something seemed "off" about her. She seemed like she was really out of it, flying on something. She barely said 3 words and giggled every few minutes.
Unenthusiastic CBJ, she tried to go on top, but said she could barely move? Never had that before., doggy and finished in mish.
Not that I was looking for a meaningful conversion, but a little talking is nice.
Maybe I caught her on a bad day?
Not sure if I'd repeat.
-
04-21-15 23:27 #8499Senior Member

Posts: 65Ladyii Monei
I have had her on my radar for a while. Finally locked in.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-7301/14625209
After a couple of calls I was at her door. A 2 story bungalow on the NE side of Detroit. Neighborhood was safe and decent. It was about 5 pm. Kids were out playing, neighbors on the porch, it was a nice sunny day. She answered the door in jeans and a shirt. She is the girl in the pics. She has a female roommate and a young daughter. There is no pimp and no traffic. It was very quiet. She led me through the house, which was cluttered with toys, clothes, etc. Very untidy. We go upstairs to a room that looks like the rest of the house. She starts to undress and tells me to get comfy. I look around and there is no bed, all I see is a blanket on the floor with a throw pillow from a couch. When I see that I decided to just do 15 min. She is a very petite, dark skin cutie pie. 5'2" 110. Her tits were perky like miniature footballs cut in half. Flat stomach, smooth skin, cute face, and she has a Bush. This girl is young and green to the hobby. Her CBJ was that of an amateur, half in her mouth, half in her hand. I started with mish and I pounded her hard. She was really into it. I then put her on her side and hit that coochie in a spoon position. There was a hint of a smell, but not unbearable. She finished me with an HJ. I was there longer than the 15. She never clock watched or tried to rush and she had a very quiet attitude. It was a good visit for the. 45. I'm not sure if I'll repeat, I didn't like the floor thing but once I got going I forgot about it.

















