Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 19268
-
04-21-15 23:20 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 86Jenna 36 DD in Madison Heights
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-36dd/16769535
Had a dream about Jenna recently. In this dream, the pics were definitely not a reality. Aside from big boobs (which are real, and the's but not DD) and blonde hair, the rest of her body and looks was a disappointment. Not quite BBW, but thick with big ass.
Paid $ for 30 min massage, but the motel room was dirty and REEKED of cigarettes, so I wan't really interested in laying on her bed. After a very quick LE check I told her I wanted to check out her tits, so I spent a few minutes on them. At this point I was getting hard so I sat back on the bed and pulled the little guy out. She immediately went to the drawer for a condom and fished through a few before pulling one out.
Quick side story. I joked that "I hope you have a magnum for this guy" to see if I could get a laugh out of her, and she says "I know you have a nice big cock. " Now it was my turn to laugh, as I told her I was kidding because I'm obviously pretty small. To which she replied "no not at all. You're pretty long, just not think. But your length is great!" Seeing as how I'm under 6", I at least had to give her credit for being a great liar and helping boost my confidence!
Back to the CBJ, she went to town and really did a great job. But I could tell she wasn't much for playing or teasing at this point, as she was really intent on working me to completion quickly. Which she was successful at doing. After some small talk I left, probably just 10 min after arriving. So between the quick appt and my clothes that smelled something awful the rest of the day, I won't repeat. FS was definitely on the table, but I think you had to pay 60 min rate.
-
04-21-15 23:10 #8497Senior Member

Posts: 102Rima was Yasmine was Mamacita was Mini Kim K -- right?
I'm dizzy. This week's new Rima.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-rima/19010050 was last week's.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...smine/17836346 and before that Mini Kim K, agreed? Uses (586)* 2027.
Does it make any sense at all to change up so frequently? I will will contact her soon I hope and ask her, then return with a terse review. I do not see much discussion about her or her or her but she certainly is attractive.
Everyone likes to hear positive reviews, and even though it is not the right thread, let me say that Angel on NR in Romulus, the blonde who posts almost every day, is wonderful, loveable. Met her last week, full serve, latex free. She's friendly, calm and pretty.
-
04-21-15 18:43 #8496Senior Member

Posts: 59BBW Becky PSA
So I seen this one twice-.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ction/18925887
The first time she was at a hotel on the eastside. The BBW Huney was acting as her handler and Becky was green to this hobby as grass. I gave Huney the donation, she left the room, and Becky sucked and fucked me like we were highschool sweethearts. The pics are her and she gave one of the most intense slow bbbjs I ever received. Like her eyes never left mine. Afterwards she rode the hell out of me and we finished up doggy. I walked out thinking "Oh yeah, I got to do this again. ".
So a few weeks go by and I see she now has an in-call location on the west side. She gives me the address and I arrive at what's basically an abandoned house, but it gets worse. She leads me in and her and another provider whom I won't call out but I'm sure you can figure it out-are living in this rat hole in squalor. There was a busted dirty matress on top of old dirty clothes literally 2 feet from the front door. I can go on but you get the picture. Bottom line, proceed at your own risk but do it quickly- I get the impression she's getting turned out. Be safe.
-
04-21-15 18:25 #8495Senior Member

Posts: 59Ms Jessica Bangz
Had time to kill over the weekend and decided to take a chance on Jessica Bangz.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eauty/18142025
I'm glad I did. The pros: She looked way better than her pics, thankfully. She was in an immaculate room with impeccable hygiene. There was no attempt at an upsell or clockwatching. She has a great personality and we just clicked. (YMMV) I like my providers thick and that booty didn't disappoint. We started with small talk that led to some 420 action that then led to one of the best times I've had in a while. Cons: None I can think of.
I rarely repeat as I'm more into this hobby for the variety but I'll be repeating. If your looking for a pawg and haven't tried her, she pretty cool. Stay safe!
-
04-21-15 13:55 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 643Change in laws
You know the laws have changed regarding escorts in Canada, it might work a little different now.
Originally Posted by KdScott222
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-15 10:20 #8493Senior Member

Posts: 131Thinking about canada
Has anyone ever gone over to Canada to see a girl? I live closer to Sarnia than Windsor just wondering if anyone has tried this.
-
04-21-15 07:43 #8492Senior Member

Posts: 503Shawna
Spot on. Prices have gone up for them and are a little steep in my opinion For what they are.
Originally Posted by MentalLimit
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-15 15:34 #8491Senior Member

Posts: 58Anyone have experience with Pamela the claimed physical trainer in the west suburbs?
Anyone have any info on Pamela:
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ishes/18718033
I tried texting her a few times with no reply. Then I called and was trying to setup and all she heard was I would not be there right away and essentially said, "It's a nice day out, call when you are ready. " and hung up. Before that she said in the ad she said no texts. It says nothing about texts.
So I am suspicious of this one. My experience is such behavior indicates problems from being caustic / entitled and in this too long etc. I think she is legit at least. But now she has different pics than before and if my memory is right perhaps a recently declining age also. Unless someone knows better, I doubt I will try again.
-
04-20-15 13:50 #8490Senior Member

Posts: 65Might be old news but I don't think she's on NR anymore.
Originally Posted by TomTigers
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-15 13:00 #8489Senior Member

Posts: 108Shawna Love / Lust
Had a dream with her a week ago. She is on BP a lot and works with the "Diamonds" agency. Texted back and forth with the person making arrangements. Got the time and location. $1. 5 for the hhr. She was in a one room private apartment, sharing with two other ladies, whom I can only assume we're other agency girls. One was a cute little spinner "Lee" who is Asian, and another I can not recall. Shawna was in the bathroom, topless and jeans, doing her hair. Pics are accurate, but she looks thinner then the pics. Which I loved.
Room smelled of "420". I was offered a shot of fireball, which I turned down. We went into the room and she was great. BBBJ, DFK. She was fun and flirty. Mish and K9 was all I could muster, only because of my inability to control myself. Could be my new ATF. See her if you get a chance.
-
04-20-15 10:32 #8488Senior Member

Posts: 65Ditto Heads Up
I don't know what it means, but here is a different post with her picture.
Originally Posted by TheBro
[View Original Post]
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/18944095
-
04-20-15 05:52 #8487Senior Member

Posts: 36Sammy--Missy
Google her number she's been around a while had a few different names most recent being missy I saw her a few years ago don't really remember details but it couldn't have been good or I would still be seeing her as I prefer her body type. Be safe.
Originally Posted by KarmoLarmo
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-15 13:46 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 38Sammy
Any info on this gal.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-need/18936982
-
04-19-15 12:40 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 400Heads up
Just a warning on "Coco Diamond".
http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...amond/18968382
Second phone number: http://www.escortprofile.xxx/810-309-4920/.
She started posting a lot of ads recently in multiple cities but mainly the Detroit and Ann Arbor areas. I did some research and was able to find her Facebook account. The pics she uses on the BP ad are fake, but the real ones are cute. That was enough to convince me to give her a call.
We talked for a bit on the phone, during which she was nice. However I could hear my voice on her end of the phone; I assumed she had me on speaker phone. At first this didn't bother me (maybe she was driving, for instance) but then she started getting VERY graphic on the phone. She listed everything she does for 30 minutes v an hour, how she'll let me finish on her ass, etc etc etc. I was stunned and told her I'd text her my info. Hung up and didn't text.
She ended up calling me again a few minutes later, reminding me to text her, and saying some more graphic things. Once again I could hear my voice on her end. I told her I'd text soon and once again hung up. Conclusion: she is either working with police or dumb as hell. The Facebook makes me want to believe she's real, but why would she be presumably recording our conversation and talking explicit on the phone? Be careful gentlemen.
-
04-19-15 09:09 #8484Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 54Stacy Ann
I dreamed of her last spring. She was a cute spinner, but a dead fish and the room smelled like a chimney. I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Sincy
[View Original Post]


















