Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 848 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 898 948 1348 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 22120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9415

    Visiting

    Hey. In town visiting. Looking for some fun. Run a bit up north.

    Went around 14th. And 79th. But did not find much that was worth spending time with.

    Search on here did not show much other than those 2 places.

    Where do the funbags hang out?

  2. #9414

    Walmart Run

    Yesterday I was in chill mode movies and relaxing. But I needed to get something from Walmart. I get to 32 ave at 62nd and this is what I see, a nice little hottie on the corner. Hmmmmm!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-04-20_16.36.55.jpg‎  

  3. #9413

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondTry  [View Original Post]
    Would have recognized her. Haven't been back since then but going tomorrow. Saw a very favorable version of Renee last few weeks 11 tg and 2nd last few weeks too, with the post vacation meaty look, been meaning to post a pic for the greater good.

    These are from back then but from 50 feet away looked good LOL.

    Was atf for a few months when she first arrived 2 years ago was it? Lovely and incredible service every time always exceptional.

    Actually she started as a horny party girl the SW trade came later.
    Yep. Not her, was with her Sunday in Broward. She's back. Would have hated the drive to MIA.

  4. #9412
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    LOL ok so I take a little detour thru ot horny as fuk and who do I see walking in the middle of the street on 2 and 15 but this harlot, so loop around and scoop her up. Dudes she was OUT THERE, I mean high as fuck LOL ripe for the picking. Without a word she takes her shorts off and goes str8 to a BBBJ, find a spot and she keeps goin. I start to finger her and notice she's wet / goey LOL so I'm like WTF did they just creampie you and she gets up aND starts to giggle and nods her head yea. So me being the pig I am I keep goin LOL after about 10 minutes I grab the cover, wrap up, put her feet behind her ears and pound away. I see that she's all foamy and I'm like WTF, how many dudes nut inside you and she say 4. Wow LOL I'm glad I wrapped up. After a good 15 min pounding I pull out and paint her face and she says thank you papi! I start asking her how much nut she takes and she says 4 or 5 a day, that she can take a lot of nut with no prob and gigles. For all you creampie kings out there she says she takes nut from EVERYONE, dboys, mongers etc.
    Damn. That h*e is top notch. Good looking snatch for her line of work too. Man, I grew up in OT on 11th and 2nd, call me oblivious, but I had no idea the stroll was strong nearby. I guess I need to get back to my roots.

  5. #9411
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Brittany today on her regular stroll sans baby in Broward off us 1

    .
    Same here, saw her over the weekend, hasn't been preggo for 2 months now, gives a topnotch blowjob.

  6. #9410

    Alene

    Ok I just got back from seeing Alene. I called her up and had her meet me around 186th. Man o man for the. 40 I dropped tonight to see her was well worth it. She doesn't do the video thing yet but I will work it next time. She said she is moving to the Homestead area soon and will work out of there since she is living with her mom.

    I say this time she wasn't as high and she was as flexible as we would like. Nice shaved kat and she can take a pounding. Started with mis and then k9 to finish. Nice tits which are fake and she is pretty cool. I will see her in the next few days maybe I will get a hotel room and drop. 60 on her for an hour or so.

  7. #9409

    Stephanie creampie

    LOL ok so I take a little detour thru ot horny as fuk and who do I see walking in the middle of the street on 2 and 15 but this harlot, so loop around and scoop her up. Dudes she was OUT THERE, I mean high as fuck LOL ripe for the picking. Without a word she takes her shorts off and goes str8 to a BBBJ, find a spot and she keeps goin. I start to finger her and notice she's wet / goey LOL so I'm like WTF did they just creampie you and she gets up aND starts to giggle and nods her head yea. So me being the pig I am I keep goin LOL after about 10 minutes I grab the cover, wrap up, put her feet behind her ears and pound away. I see that she's all foamy and I'm like WTF, how many dudes nut inside you and she say 4. Wow LOL I'm glad I wrapped up. After a good 15 min pounding I pull out and paint her face and she says thank you papi! I start asking her how much nut she takes and she says 4 or 5 a day, that she can take a lot of nut with no prob and gigles. For all you creampie kings out there she says she takes nut from EVERYONE, dboys, mongers etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PhotoGrid_1429501118531.jpg‎  

  8. #9408

    Took one for the team

    If you ever pick up a old hag by the name of Gladys, immediately pull over and put her out. She will put the Rush game down on you, and that totally killed my vibe.

  9. #9407

    Sarita

    She was probably just trying to pull a fast one on you because she hasn't seen you before but bbj is 20 and FS 50. Only does BBBJ with me because I know her.

  10. #9406
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabor  [View Original Post]
    Passed by OT today and saw they tore down Margos place. OT was dead.
    Yeah about 3 weeks ago they destroyed it.

  11. #9405

    Overtown Sarita

    Has anyone seen a SW called sarita she looked latin a 7 out of a 10 in looks tall and skinny hangs out under the bridge by the dolphin store. ? I tried to pick her up but was asking for 50 for BJ and 80 for FS I laughed and drove away I cohkd get better in backpage for those prices she was one of the best looking ones that were out there but wasn't I don't think she was worth the price that she was asking for.

  12. #9404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Margo

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    She went on another vacation Wednesday.
    Passed by OT today and saw they tore down Margos place. OT was dead.

  13. #9403

    Hospital

    Well my baby has been in the hospital for a couple of days. I guess I'll go and try to cheer her up tomorrow. She's not in good shape she has angiocarditis. That's the same shit that took out April (RIP) last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 30.jpg‎   20141008_155429.jpg‎  

  14. #9402

    Nana?

    I haven't been playing this beautiful game since I can't be caught driving around no more, Nana dissapeared and my other favorite went to Metro West Resort for vacation. I saw a post a of nana working for an indy agency, but I don't want to go through that. Does anyone have Nana current digit if there is one or any decent looking ho out there? I'll return the favor with some pic for entertainment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  15. #9401

    I think so

    She told me that she had just finished up a bid as a visitor of the state, but I think she does have a tat on her arm, some raisins for nipples. Yes her head skills are well worth the. 20 I gave her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver305  [View Original Post]
    How is her head skills? Is she the blonde lady with tattoo on her left arm? I go there and that area few times a year sometimes every other month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape