Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    It took me three reads. LMFAO! Very good.
    Yay urban dictionary.

  2. #1405

    Peer

    Quote Originally Posted by FantaMan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the peer thing set her off. Maybe she thought you were talking about golden showers?
    It took me three reads. LMFAO! Very good.

  3. #1404
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRed1  [View Original Post]
    It was a very simple message about meeting, replying to her BP post as she had a good reference from a peer.
    Maybe the peer thing set her off. Maybe she thought you were talking about golden showers?

  4. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelle88  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you ticked her off big time. What did you say to her?
    It was a very simple message about meeting, replying to her BP post as she had a good reference from a peer.

  5. #1402

    Bad day

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRed1  [View Original Post]
    Well, I sent her a text message about meeting and she calls me back. I couldn't quite understand everything, but "find some other *****" and "f*ck* was mentioned (not in that order, because I could fill on those blanks) and she hung up. No idea what I did wrong and obvious not my day nor hers.
    Seems like you ticked her off big time. What did you say to her?

  6. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by AdderAll  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...screet/4953376

    Met lacey today, very cool chic, wanted to try anal but did not bring lube, so ended up doing MSOG in her vag, very cute girl, hosts in her own apt, no pimps and she is not a clock watcher, was going to snap some more pictures but my camera went dead, she has a nice ass and tight little clean pussy, banged her in her room and then on the couch, hot time, she is cautious of the powers that be so have your references from other girls ready.
    Well, I sent her a text message about meeting and she calls me back. I couldn't quite understand everything, but "find some other *****" and "f*ck* was mentioned (not in that order, because I could fill on those blanks) and she hung up. No idea what I did wrong and obvious not my day nor hers.

  7. #1400

    Review of lacey tel # 603 289-8205

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...screet/4953376

    Met lacey today, very cool chic, wanted to try anal but did not bring lube, so ended up doing MSOG in her vag, very cute girl, hosts in her own apt, no pimps and she is not a clock watcher, was going to snap some more pictures but my camera went dead, she has a nice ass and tight little clean pussy, banged her in her room and then on the couch, hot time, she is cautious of the powers that be so have your references from other girls ready.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013_06170067.jpg‎   2013_06170068.jpg‎  

  8. #1399
    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    Got a call back from Lexi. At 4:00 AM. WTF?! Act discretely much?
    We all know the game, don't cook if you can't stand the kitchen heat. Next time, get a burner phone. Also, phone is for your convenience, not them.

  9. #1398

    Call back

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, but did the same thing today w just Lexi and Jess around the 4:00/5:00 hour. Same results.
    Got a call back from Lexi. At 4:00 AM. WTF?! Act discretely much?

  10. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    Jess is usually excellent. Don't know the others. But "stuff" happens.
    Agreed, but did the same thing today w just Lexi and Jess around the 4:00/5:00 hour. Same results.

  11. #1396

    No answers

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    Called Lexi http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ls-now/4182011.

    Jess http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ics-iv/3791859.

    Allie http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...rts-3/25140516.

    All no answer. Called Lexi / Allie 3 x each. Texted too. Allie texted me back but stopped responding after 1 text. Was everyone waiting for the game of thrones premiere or something??
    Jess is usually excellent. Don't know the others. But "stuff" happens.

  12. #1395

    Any word on jess

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...edhead/4511487

    Has anyone seen Jess. Wanted to know people's thoughts before I delve in.

  13. #1394

    No calls

    Called Lexi http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ls-now/4182011.

    Jess http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ics-iv/3791859.

    Allie http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...rts-3/25140516.

    All no answer. Called Lexi / Allie 3 x each. Texted too. Allie texted me back but stopped responding after 1 text. Was everyone waiting for the game of thrones premiere or something??

  14. #1393

    Natasha

    Saw Natasha as a SW on Manchester St in the past, went back to her APT. 6 wouldn't repeat.

  15. #1392

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    Driller posted before you saying how he could never trust another mans opinion, good or bad. Natasha was recommended highly by another member / poster. I called her up. She was polite. I left my house w just the right amount of cash. 7 and she said she needed condoms. She didn't mind I bought them and gave her. 67. Very clean place.

    I agree, perky tits. Tight! Legs! Not so I to the test. She wouldn't get on top. Not as attractive as I thought she would be from pics (ain't that the truth with all of them). It was a 12:30/1:00 am meet up. She was decent, but I wouldn't repeat.
    I met her at her in-call location, too. She is tall, thin, with tight hole and not rushing me. Not as pretty as some other on BP but I did not detect any odd marks or smell. Overall it was a good catch for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape