Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Off-Topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #703

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this is the right place to do this, or if this even allowed but here goes. My ATF Sarah has been off grid for a while but she's looking for new guys. Her number is 401-219-0133. She did have ads on BP but there aren't any new ones. She does have reviews elsewhere.
    Yes I had kept her old # 401-365-7866 and she told me it changed to the above # but even that was quite a while ago. She hasn't advertised in over a year but I always keep her numbers in my cell contacts because even though this blonde gal is MILF age and shows her wear and tear she is one of the best with oral skills. This girl can really do oral. She loves it. She can DT like a pornstar and loves chokin on it right down her throat nice and sloppy and swallows it all. It doesn't get much better than that. Her body is nothing special but her face is real pretty for an older gal and that really is all you will be paying attention to when she is inhaling your rod! I highly recommend this girl. She stopped her ads because she had plenty of regulars at the time. One other point to be made is she does everything else also and is damn good at it but if your not into older chunkier 40 plus age milfs then forget the rest. A lot of guys likethe MILF blonde Joelle's talents but I do not like her at all and her BBBJ is just not even close to this one, just my opinion though because I know a lot of younger guys love Joelle, just not for me.

  2. #702

    Sarah's back.

    I don't know if this is the right place to do this, or if this even allowed but here goes. My ATF Sarah has been off grid for a while but she's looking for new guys. Her number is 401-219-0133. She did have ads on BP but there aren't any new ones. She does have reviews elsewhere.

  3. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping they leak more soon since I hate waiting
    Doubt that will happen. These were leaked from private copies HBO provided to critics, and were marked with identifiers (you'll see them blanked out on the lower left hand side). If HBO can I'd which critic they were leaked from they'll probably go after them.

  4. #700
    They were leaked already to a website (one of two) that I go to for watching tv shows and movies whenever I want. I'm hoping they leak more soon since I hate waiting.

    season 5
    Episode 1 The Wars To Come
    Episode 2 The House Of Black And White
    Episode 3 High Sparrow
    Episode 4 The Sons Of The Harpy


    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerMan24  [View Original Post]
    HAH how did you get the first 4 episodes already?

  5. #699

    GoT

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I know it's off topic, BUT if anyone else is a fan of Game Of Thrones, I just watched the first FOUR episodes of season five and man, some big things go down. Just crazy stuff happening and can't wait for more.
    HAH how did you get the first 4 episodes already?

  6. #698
    Quote Originally Posted by Driller523  [View Original Post]
    Omni downtown.
    Thanks. Great place, unfortunately neither one of us can do a hotel have to be real discrete.

  7. #697

    Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight62  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me the name of a decent motel that I can take a woman too. She's not a working woman but somebody that I have known for a while and somehow realized that we have both been wondering what each other is like in bed. So we want to explore that.

    Thanks.

    Knight.
    Omni downtown.

  8. #696
    Yeah I know it's off topic, BUT if anyone else is a fan of Game Of Thrones, I just watched the first FOUR episodes of season five and man, some big things go down. Just crazy stuff happening and can't wait for more.

  9. #695

    Decent Motel.

    Can anyone give me the name of a decent motel that I can take a woman too. She's not a working woman but somebody that I have known for a while and somehow realized that we have both been wondering what each other is like in bed. So we want to explore that.

    Thanks.

    Knight.

  10. #694

    What I miss and your favorite pre-visit activity.

    Change in work situation has stop my work related travel. And has me stuck in RI, so with that I had to relax my 50 mile rule. Must say not to many hotties in RI just BP bimbos and rip offs. Don't get me wrong I do have my RI favorites.

    Anyway one of my favorite pre visit activity after a long day was sitting in the hotel bar enjoying a gin & toxic or 2, 3 . Thinking to myself I will be meeting a hot MILF very shortly.

    Sometimes I would have the lady meet me in the bar (mostly on our 2nd visit never on first always want to be sure she wasn't nuts).

    Nothing like burying your cost for the dinner / drinks in the expense report. Always picked out nice hotels. And tried to sweet talk the front desk person into a room upgrade.

    You would be surprise how much it worked just by asking. Loved getting laid on the company dime. Ah the good old days. So what your story or pre visit activity?

    Looking back on playing on the road exploits, I can say I was never been stood up. Ladies were always on time and dressed appropriately... yes some were better than other, but never had a real "bad" or regretted meeting the lady..
    guess I was lucky... Most ladies say they don't drink, but most do... I have finished many a bottle of wine with a lady that didn't drink..

  11. #693
    Hooter's is STILL closed and has been for a week now. They claim it is due to room damage from the snow.

    On their FB page, they have a vid linked of a cute blond hula hooping and she is pretty damn good. I can just imagine how well she can move in bed if she wanted to.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND41...ampaign=buffer


    #### Just saw a Tom Mabe prank that he pulls at a hooter's. it is fucking funny man ######

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zFK3a2QZaw
    Last edited by Horny As Hell; 03-29-15 at 13:41. Reason: add second link.. FUNNY AS HELL

  12. #692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1408
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Just sitting here shaking my head. PH is starting to explode. I actually have not one BUT TWO women that are volunteering to be in a video with me. My views has topped 535K and continues to climb rapidly. I get like a dozen or more requests every day to be "friends" with some of these people from all around the world.

    And now, PH is not only offering me my own channel but is willing to kick me a percentage of the ad revenue off of it.

    Sure, I'm always open to free pussy and even the chance to make some easy money BUT I'm just not in the situation where I can be that open with it either.

    I can't chance either my mom or my wife finding the stuff out. I do find it absolutely hilarious though that an older, out of shape, average dude is getting such a big following.
    Kudos my friend. Send me a link to your vids please.

  13. #691

    Crazy

    Just sitting here shaking my head. PH is starting to explode. I actually have not one BUT TWO women that are volunteering to be in a video with me. My views has topped 535K and continues to climb rapidly. I get like a dozen or more requests every day to be "friends" with some of these people from all around the world.

    And now, PH is not only offering me my own channel but is willing to kick me a percentage of the ad revenue off of it.

    Sure, I'm always open to free pussy and even the chance to make some easy money BUT I'm just not in the situation where I can be that open with it either.

    I can't chance either my mom or my wife finding the stuff out. I do find it absolutely hilarious though that an older, out of shape, average dude is getting such a big following.

  14. #690

    Help wanted

    Almost forgot! Uniforms provided.

  15. #689

    Help wanted

    House cleaners wanted no experience needed. Applicants must be proficient in hair and make up! This POSTION requires HANDS on training. No English speak, no problem. Will provide rice and kimchie must be good showerers, and good people skills. Sorry guys I couldn't resist! There must be a lot of Asian girls looking for work? Just trying to help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape