Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 9865
-
04-12-15 15:44 #2770Banned Member

Posts: 12You again?
Welcome back you fucking coward. You with the many screen names: Phil on Yelp; ledger6969; bozscaggs here. You waited until Smoke got smoked. Figured you could sleaze in, did you? Figured wrong brown-nose. You don't think a sleazy coward like you would be welcomed back by those who know you, do you?
Originally Posted by Bozscaggs
[View Original Post]
HD.
-
04-12-15 12:31 #2769Banned Member

Posts: 792Gullible
I love the fact that you continue to be gullible. Don't stop on my account.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
Aside from the fact that you are simply an asshole you really think that a poll will fucking bother me? Ban me! You think I give a fuck? This site is open to the public to read so you don't have to be a member to read what you assholes post.
Continue to be gullible you moron. You and your fellow goons have something to be proud of.
You are the true Massholes and the reason why this site will continue to degrade. You even have Admin to side with your games.
Carry on.
-
04-12-15 07:23 #2768Banned Member

Posts: 1004Who is next
I vote for sperm guzzler.
-
04-12-15 06:47 #2767Regular Member

Posts: 242Up in smoke. Gone!
He's gone like a puff of smoke. Although with multiple screen names and I do mean multiple screen names his writtings stand out like a sore thumb. For instance, just take a look at the Providence board and see all the screen names associated with Main Therapy and his obvious friend Mamason Kim. Its pretty obvious to me he wants more of his favorites from NMS at Main. Certain times, dates of postings and content would also show that many writtings under other screen names (no need to mention) they lead to his postings as the infamous Smokescreen all ranting about Kim and what she should do as the manager oIf Main.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-15 06:04 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 2099Smoke Free
Amen to that!
Originally Posted by SmokeScreen
[View Original Post]
He did it to himself, all I can say is: Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RoOwSKI7M
-
04-11-15 21:09 #2765Banned Member

Posts: 1701[Deleted by Admin]
I told you what would happen.
Good riddance, I know you will immediately register a new name, you won't be able to hide yourself, and I'll just delete those. You're done here.
By the way, the poll ended up 24/4.
A2
-
04-11-15 20:57 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 282[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-11-15 19:14 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 723LMAO!!
Originally Posted by SpermSac
[View Original Post]
Take it easy Lollipops. I know you girls like to stick together. Relax. Debs a big girl. No pun intended.
One issue at a time.
BB.
-
04-11-15 17:46 #2762Administrator

Posts: 5245I'm starting to wonder
If you might not be legally insane; I said that I evaluate the words that are on the page not the ones that pop into your head. I was not referencing hidden meaning, I was wondering if you're psychotic and see and hear things that other people around you don't. Seriously if you say I didn't answer it again I'm running you without another comment.
Originally Posted by SmokeScreen
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-15 17:43 #2761Administrator

Posts: 5245Thanks Jack
It is not often that I seem something original. I agree, if they don't get it, then nobody should.
Originally Posted by JacknDrive
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-15 16:23 #2760Banned Member

Posts: 1701You haven't answered the question, in fact you probably don't even know what it was. You have said that you evaluate a post by the words, not by what you think their hidden meaning is, yet you came up with your thoughts about what YOU thought the words meant, not what the words actually were. There was no hidden meaning, so why not just admit it, the great & wonderful Oz fucked up and got caught. Come on, own up to it, you know I'm right.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-15 14:12 #2759Banned Member

Posts: 1701Wow, I'm really hurt, my 5 best buddies here all voted against me, Yardape08, PWHerman, Skatar018, A2 (like who gives a shit what he wants? And my all time favorite, Bozscaggs. That five together says a lot, you bunch of assholes belong together.
-
04-11-15 14:01 #2758Banned Member

Posts: 1701Fuck the bear up his ass, but he'll need to get his head out first.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-15 11:54 #2757Banned Member

Posts: 671That's was me, hope I didn't break any rules voting in a thread I don't actually have any say in. I just believe, if Ruth, Aaron, and Williams couldn't be unanimous for the HOF, than nothing should.
Originally Posted by SmokeScreen
[View Original Post]
As far as Smoke Screen goes, I don't have any animosity towards him, and wish him luck, but that seems to be nothing more than asking if I may adjust the noose, hoping it will be more comfortable for him.
-
04-11-15 10:43 #2756Banned Member

Posts: 792Bacon shit is still shit
No matter what gets said and done Bacon shit you're still a lowlife.
Originally Posted by Baconbits
[View Original Post]
Admin may delete my post as it related to Deb's private picture being posted. Which I am sure you are waiting to drop one of your classic asshole posts on her, but it doesn't change the fact that you are without a doubt fucked up in the head.
Good to see that you're still gullible. Everything you read must be true because it is online. SO gullible.
Carry on. I would hate to stop you and your fellow goons from being the classic online assholes that you are. USASG must be proud of what you goons do for this site.









Reply With Quote




