Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 15,121 to 15,135 of 18221
-
04-16-15 16:11 #3101Senior Member

Posts: 97Out of Patients.
Just wanted to report frustrations and wonder if anyone has had the same issues?
Reached out to Patients today who's ad today said to meet her in Leesburg today and Orlando tomorrow. After my experience with her at the sketchy hotel (read report) I thought I would give her another try because everyone deserves a 2nd chance, even us mongers at times. I text about availability and she said I am available. I started driving the 45 minutes and then got silence. I text again and said I turned around. She then text. I'm actually on my way to Orlando now if that helps. What? I reminded her about her ad stating Leesburg and she said Ohhh, well let me know what you decide. (For simplicity of this report. This is the sum of it. Different text and different messages about where she was but all conflicting). I reported the other day about her hotel but she acted strange then too. "My phone's about dead and I left my charger at home" Come quick because my phone's about dead and I don't drive". When I saw the location, fences and 5. 0 near I text and said maybe next time. What followed was an hour (so much for a dead phone) of texting trying to get me to come back. The text were again conflicting stories of what she said earlier and an email she sent me. Is she ok?? Maybe but will I waste my time on her BS again. Nope. I didn't believe some negative reports here and paid for it. You can decide for yourself on her. I didn't post in Negative section but it's borderline.
Reached out to NaNa again today. (Settle down, I'm not saying anything bad about her, just saying why I'm frustrated). We've been communicating for 2 years off and on with me trying to get an appointment. I've attempted to see her when I was here under another handle and was on the way 2 x when she cancelled because of one issue or another. Radio silence today even after text, I'm here and me returning her emails. Not fun.
I guess a clean cut, respectful guy just can't catch a break sometimes. Setting appointments on days is difficult for us and it's frustrating when people don't have common courtesies. Driving an hour there, hoping for an hour appointment and then driving another hour home is a big time commitment from us. I know Jersey replied to a review here I made about her, SabrinaT did as well and several members know me from before. My question is, have you guys had days like this? Enough to make me quit the hobby. Ohh for the days of Old Pump and Fej's reliable reports LOL.
-
04-15-15 09:17 #3100Senior Member

Posts: 170Pic
Maybe she's looking Sir Lance A. Lot or Sir Gal A. Head.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-15 08:12 #3099Banned Member

Posts: 671I had a situation similar to yours. The lady requested my employment info. I didn't give her any, then, found out later there was a monger acting behind the scene with her. After that he appeared on the board as her mouthpiece. I can only imagine if I give her any info, it would be passed onto him.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
Somehow in this guys convoluted mind, he feels the need to play the roll of " The Dream Police ", claiming he helps to keep the girls safe. Never give out any info, you don't never know who behind the scenes is getting it.
-
04-15-15 03:27 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 215Isis
I've been of and on in contact with her she did at first ask for a face photo and I told her that as safe as she was trying to be myself I am trying to stay anonymous as well and there was no way I felt comfortable sending a photo after that the photo thing kinda went away but I still have not been able to get our schedule right she did change her rates within a few days time but she does negotiate.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
Stay safe guys.
Porkchopp.
-
04-15-15 02:02 #3097Senior Member

Posts: 32I can see it being a type of LEO check. I'm sure they're not allowed to do that. But there are a lot better ways to do that. It seems like the references TL mentions would be the best way. No way would I do that either.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
Choirboy.
-
04-15-15 00:32 #3096Senior Member

Posts: 2464We've kicked this around some
TL,
This has come up before. I, for one, would not send a pic to any lady. That said, I can't think of a single good reason she needs a pic of your dick.
Just one man's opinion.
C3.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-15 23:53 #3095Senior Member

Posts: 295I have tried to see Isis several times. One time she said she fell asleep. Another time she changed locations after she had posted less than 2 hours earlier on BP at a location that was nearby to my work that day. The new location was now an hour away. The final straw was her asking for a picture of me, which of course I declined.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-15 22:50 #3094Senior Member

Posts: 163Verify
Some providers will do that to make sure you are not Uncle LEO.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-15 22:23 #3093Senior Member

Posts: 872Isis
Greetings,
I like the looks of Isis, she has good reviews on TER as well as here, I have texted her as she seems like a nice girl so I tried to schedule something. She is insisting on my sending her a pic of my junk first. There is just no way I'm going to do that. I have several posted reviews on TER and I can get her references but she wants that pic.
Who would do that?
-
04-14-15 22:10 #3092Senior Member

Posts: 599I've seen her twice and both dreams were wonderful. Going to be in tampa a couple of weeks from now and hoping for another drwam. PM me if you need anymore info.
Originally Posted by Lanier
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-15 19:41 #3091Senior Member

Posts: 197Kiko is all that, from what I've read
Sarasota monger here. I haven't seen her yet but have seen review after review on her, both on the Tampa "Backpage" board and the other site. She seems to be all that. I've only been with Isabella from DM so far, and she was great, but Kiko is said to be even better than her. According to many, she is DM's best.
Originally Posted by Lanier
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-15 09:48 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 79Asian
Anyone know Kiko of discretemeetsoftampabay? Her pics and reviews seem to good to be true.
-
04-12-15 10:37 #3089Senior Member

Posts: 94Michele1 l
Like I said in my rebuttal comments in the negative thread, saw Michele on Saturday and she was as good as ever and maybe even stepped her game up a notch if that is even possible. Posting here since the subject matter seems to be crossing threads and not everyone has time to read all threads. FH69.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-15 17:49 #3088Senior Member

Posts: 424Michele discussion
I moved this post from the "Negative Reviews" thread since I always figured those threads ("positive" and "negative") were purely for that. Positive or negative reviews. I figure the discussion can be handled elsewhere so as to minimize the clutter.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
Either way, thought I might add my 2 cents worth on this issue. I have seen Michele on multiple occasions and never had a problem scheduling with her. Yes, a couple times my appointment has been delayed by 30 minutes or so, but not a big deal to me with proper notice. I can certainly understand someone's frustration with getting the runaround or, just as bad, complete radio silence. I have had it happen to me a couple of times with other providers in the past and it definitely stinks.
That said, I know that Michele rarely reads these forums and almost never posts anything except her ads. Why? Simply because she wants to stay out of the drama that is rampant around here. She prefers to let her reviews -- both the mostly positive and the occasional negative -- speak for themselves. I happen to think it is the right approach. Some providers that had interested me in the past managed to get crossed off my list because of their posts or the way they seemed to handle a situation. But that is just me.
As to Michele's personal situation, I only know what I have discussed with her. I don't feel at liberty to share anything she hasn't told anyone else or might want to post. All I can say is that I will continue to see her and am certainly willing to cut her a little more slack right now.
Flame on gentlemen!
-
04-10-15 13:05 #3087Senior Member

Posts: 618Angel
I think she has been in California a lot lately. I've seen her a few times when she comes to Orlando. She has family here. She is gorgeous and her skills are impeccable. I reviewed her on here and the oThER site. I wish she would come here more often.
Originally Posted by Lanier
[View Original Post]
BG111.











Reply With Quote






