Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14879

    My two cents worth on the State of the Board

    My last post aside, which was meant to be sarcastic and more funny than mean, I am a little pissed about the current state of this board which I love so much. I posted a review on an AMP last night and within a couple minutes had two PMs from Senior Members of this Board, one praises the review and thanks me for the info and the other is pissed that I somehow "ruined it" for everyone. Not being one to "ruin it" for anyone, I at first heavily edited the report. Then just decided to yank it all together so as not to mess with anyones action. But I am pissed because the purpose of this baord is to share info and when we stop reporting or stop sharing, we have less info, less knowledge and are in a much weaker position against The Man and in a weaker position regards to the economics of this hobby. In short, when we stop sharing info, they win. When we share info, we win. I think I understand the value of not sharing info and keeping UTR favs quiet. I have tried to never talk out of school. But to get ripped for a review on an AMP that has been reviewed a million times on here by SM is in my mind, bullshit. I'm not ranting because I want your adulation (I'll leave that for the Jags of the world), I am ranting because I feel like we are heading down a slippery slope with the lack of reporting for fear of the man. As we know, the man reads this and knows what is going on. I am convinced that if they wanted to take someone down they could. They are often driven by citizen complaints and more often than not it is one competitor creating the complaints against an enemy. All we can do is look out for one another and keep our eyes open and our heads on a swivel. Thanks for letting me vent. Let the beatings begin. -- Dog.

  2. #14878

    Perhaps english is a second language

    Quote Originally Posted by ToReal  [View Original Post]
    1, Um, those tennis skirts are long gone. Different owner now and a different experience. Patience may get you something.

    2, Golden tiger is loooooong gone.
    Thanks for responding to my post which was observatory in nature and not inquisitive, hence it did not require a response but in light of your effort maybe I can help explain the language that was used. The use of the word "did" indicates the past tense form of the verb "to do" which would imply action in the past. In context of my statement that would imply that I "did" (past tense) love the Golden Tiger and the Lucky Dragon tennis skirt AMP themes. Your reply would somehow indicate that I or the original poster did (see I used it again to refer to the time we wrote our posts) not know that one place is closed and the other does not provide the same level of service. I further pointed out the past tense in my closing with the phrase "Oh the good old days. " The use of the word "old" refers to days in the past. Again reinforcing that these were events or memories of events that took place not during the present time. I hope this makes clear that my post was a shared reminiscences of times gone by and didn't really require your response. -- Dog.

  3. #14877
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    Bummed about Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    Tina is ok, but Esther. See my review from last month. Ugh.
    I could not get an answers if she would be back or not when I called. Has anyone been to Magic lately to see the new hires? If so, what did you think? Thanks.

  4. #14876
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog17  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I don't any info for you but I did love the Golden Tiger and Lucky Dragon tennis skirt AMP themes as well. Oh the good old days!
    1, Um, those tennis skirts are long gone. Different owner now and a different experience. Patience may get you something.

    2, Golden tiger is loooooong gone.

  5. #14875
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyV  [View Original Post]
    Thank-you for your support. I DO provide an exceptional experience!

    I will ROCK your world!
    Talk about self promotion! You answer a post from 11 months ago. Sorry not paying $$ for an hour bodyrub!

  6. #14874

    Can't help you but I share the memory

    Quote Originally Posted by PuttPutt  [View Original Post]
    I know that posts like this almost never get any responses, but it's worth a try.

    1) Mulan from LUXSA, she isn't listed in the USASG advertisements anymore. Hoping she is still in the city, but if not where did she go? She is so hot I would go where she is to see her again.

    2) Cindy from Spa 192. She was there for three years, which is amazing in this business. The mamasan wouldn't tell me because she knows I would go see her.

    3) And one not about a therapist. I wonder what happened to the British guy that opened spas in Orlando and then sold them about six months later? The theme was usually tennis skirts for the girls, easy access. As far as I know, he hasn't opened a spa in Orlando since the place on Colonial about four years ago. Loved his places, open menus and hot young Koreans.
    Sorry I don't any info for you but I did love the Golden Tiger and Lucky Dragon tennis skirt AMP themes as well. Oh the good old days!

  7. #14873
    Quote Originally Posted by ProMonger1998  [View Original Post]
    You end up coming off of a high donation and get about half the service you'd get if you went to a regular SP. Most time the massage is anything but, and the rush is always on that's why my AMP visits are rare $. 2, $. 4 and $. 6 is not worth a half ass massage and a 5 min BJ or 5 min FS rarely both or the f donation goes way up. Better chance at a sure thing with SPs.
    I normally have a pretty decent massage from an AMP, although the extras usually aren't as much. I always think why not pay $20 more than going to a normal LMT and having the possibility of a happy ending. I've never really had a horrible massage in an AMP, and some have been amazing. Now a massage girl off backpage I have always gotten a shitty massage, but they are usually better looking and more body to body stuff. It's just a different experience, and I personally have moods for both at times.

  8. #14872
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 1

    Florida Tantra Goddess Lady V in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by ConstWorker  [View Original Post]
    Lady V same coin more options exact same location, about 12 houses apart. Pm for details.
    Thank-you for your support. I DO provide an exceptional experience!

    I will ROCK your world!

  9. #14871
    Quote Originally Posted by ProMonger1998  [View Original Post]
    You end up coming off of a high donation and get about half the service you'd get if you went to a regular SP. Most time the massage is anything but, and the rush is always on that's why my AMP visits are rare $. 2, $. 4 and $. 6 is not worth a half ass massage and a 5 min BJ or 5 min FS rarely both or the f donation goes way up. Better chance at a sure thing with SPs.
    Amen! This is why usually I like indie massage therapists. My go to Indies have moved. I do go to the AMP on Fairbanks until I find new ones. I always get a full hour here.

  10. #14870

    Cb

    Quote Originally Posted by Wetlines  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in CB without an appointment hoping to see Pearl. She was there and quickly passed me off to her partner whose name I think was Gia. She was think with bolt ons and a large tatoo across her breast. CB is as advertised. Excellent facility. The table shower was okay but not as good as Pearl. Once in the room everything was available but the quoted price was higher than I have invested and there was no real room for negotiation which is a mood killer. I opted for mid range treatment of CBJ and paid too much of a tip at $. 2. Gia was nice and her technique was good but it just did not seem like anything special and I regretted I spent so much money. I appreciate that Pearl is trying to set up her business but I wish she had been my therapist. I will not return without an prearranged appointment with Pearl.
    Been thinking about going here for a while since I work close. Almost went today but it seems like they're asking more and more based on the posts here. I'm hoping for a 30-minute visit on my lunch, around 60+100, door+CFS but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. After your review I'm glad I waited.

  11. #14869

    That's the thing with AMPs

    You end up coming off of a high donation and get about half the service you'd get if you went to a regular SP. Most time the massage is anything but, and the rush is always on that's why my AMP visits are rare $. 2, $. 4 and $. 6 is not worth a half ass massage and a 5 min BJ or 5 min FS rarely both or the f donation goes way up. Better chance at a sure thing with SPs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wetlines  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in CB without an appointment hoping to see Pearl. She was there and quickly passed me off to her partner whose name I think was Gia. She was think with bolt ons and a large tatoo across her breast. CB is as advertised. Excellent facility. The table shower was okay but not as good as Pearl. Once in the room everything was available but the quoted price was higher than I have invested and there was no real room for negotiation which is a mood killer. I opted for mid range treatment of CBJ and paid too much of a tip at $. 2. Gia was nice and her technique was good but it just did not seem like anything special and I regretted I spent so much money. I appreciate that Pearl is trying to set up her business but I wish she had been my therapist. I will not return without an prearranged appointment with Pearl.

  12. #14868

    Cherry Blossom

    Stopped in CB without an appointment hoping to see Pearl. She was there and quickly passed me off to her partner whose name I think was Gia. She was think with bolt ons and a large tatoo across her breast. CB is as advertised. Excellent facility. The table shower was okay but not as good as Pearl. Once in the room everything was available but the quoted price was higher than I have invested and there was no real room for negotiation which is a mood killer. I opted for mid range treatment of CBJ and paid too much of a tip at $. 2. Gia was nice and her technique was good but it just did not seem like anything special and I regretted I spent so much money. I appreciate that Pearl is trying to set up her business but I wish she had been my therapist. I will not return without an prearranged appointment with Pearl.

  13. #14867

    Golden Phoenix

    A few days ago for reasons unknown I pulled into Golden Phoenix around mid-day. The place was empty but for a rather nice looking thin Asian therapist named Leah. The outside of GP is rather rough but it has discrete parking in the rear. There are security cameras which are monitored from inside. MThe inside of the facility was clean and neat but no table shower and only a typical massage room and table. Leah wore glasses and jeans. She was very cheerful. She placed a towel across my backside (and on the front side after the turn) and provided an average to slightly above average massage. To others who enjoy a moderate pressure massage the massage could be rated higher; I prefer more pressure. She rejected my touches during the back massage and my requests for a typical ending after the flip. The price for the massage was $60 and I did not tip. I certainly appreciate an excellent therapeutic massage. While Leah was very friendly and nice the quality of massage alone was not so outstanding that I would hurry to return. Nevertheless Leah is attractive and friendly.

  14. #14866

    ATFs? - getting thin around here

    The situation here in o town seems to be weak of late.

    Flyer.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuttPutt  [View Original Post]
    I know that posts like this almost never get any responses, but it's worth a try.

    1) Mulan from LUXSA, she isn't listed in the USASG advertisements anymore. Hoping she is still in the city, but if not where did she go? She is so hot I would go where she is to see her again.

    2) Cindy from Spa 192. She was there for three years, which is amazing in this business. The mamasan wouldn't tell me because she knows I would go see her.

    3) And one not about a therapist. I wonder what happened to the British guy that opened spas in Orlando and then sold them about six months later? The theme was usually tennis skirts for the girls, easy access. As far as I know, he hasn't opened a spa in Orlando since the place on Colonial about four years ago. Loved his places, open menus and hot young Koreans.

  15. #14865

    My ATFs, can anybody help me find them?

    I know that posts like this almost never get any responses, but it's worth a try.

    1) Mulan from LUXSA, she isn't listed in the USASG advertisements anymore. Hoping she is still in the city, but if not where did she go? She is so hot I would go where she is to see her again.

    2) Cindy from Spa 192. She was there for three years, which is amazing in this business. The mamasan wouldn't tell me because she knows I would go see her.

    3) And one not about a therapist. I wonder what happened to the British guy that opened spas in Orlando and then sold them about six months later? The theme was usually tennis skirts for the girls, easy access. As far as I know, he hasn't opened a spa in Orlando since the place on Colonial about four years ago. Loved his places, open menus and hot young Koreans.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape