Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,381 to 46,395 of 58880
-
05-23-14 00:43 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 73[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-23-14 00:37 #12499Senior Member

Posts: 73[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-22-14 23:32 #12498Senior Member

Posts: 142Evelyn - Tantra
I saw her a couple of years ago when I was in my Tantra phase. She gives the full Tantra menu including using the facilities inside and poolside. She is older and experienced, participates in national Tantra associations and conventions. I saw her picture recently and she has aged gracefully and looks better. Slimmer - than when I saw her. She goes in for long sessions that are good, relaxing, and in a few instances, educational on how to make women feel good.
If you want to spend the bucks and try something different, I would go see her.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-14 18:05 #12497Senior Member

Posts: 122Pas
Just a quick note as I haven't seen it mentioned here. PAS has moved to Taft Vineland & OBT. I found out when I called to see who was available.
-
05-22-14 17:54 #12496Senior Member

Posts: 122Ruby?
Has anyone tried this Ruby out? Looks good, almost too good to be true. I talked & texted her until she mentioned having a full menu for me. I shut that down. Sounded like Uncle LEO to me. Maybe I, just paranoid, but why text that to someone?
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...by-22/10488646
-
05-22-14 16:59 #12495Senior Member

Posts: 207Road Trip
Off work and headed to savannah tonight for long weekend. Any recommended pit stops along 95 appreciated.
-
05-22-14 10:38 #12494Senior Member

Posts: 73Body by Beth
Recently some muddled reports on Body by Beth. I want to go see her. Just need to know if she's worth it. Tired of Teresa, Heather (winter springs) and a few others. Need to freshen my list up. Any info appreciated. If you want pm me.
Thanks.
-
05-22-14 06:52 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 54Lady V is my vote
Lady V same coin more options exact same location, about 12 houses apart. Pm for details.
Originally Posted by Paddy1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-14 00:44 #12492Banned Member

Posts: 919Brother StevePope! Holy Fucking Shit Where The Fuck Have You Been!
I thought you and OldPumper were out looking for, ("I'm smart Michael, I'm smart, not stupid like everyone says!) "Fredo" ("Hail Mary Full of Grace, blessed art thou amongst women...) out in the lake where "Al Neri" left him! LOL ("The Godfather", 1972).
Originally Posted by StevePope
[View Original Post]
Sheezus, Steve, it's great to see you posting again, though I don't think we have ever exchanged PM's (Do you post in the SW section? I rarely read the SW section, though I did post there once about 7 months ago). I greatly admire your "work product".
You are 100% correct, Tarina has a "holier than thou" attitude. Yes, she is a bit "bat shitty", though Psycho Heather owns the "exclusive rights" to that title. If I remember correctly in my review of her months ago, she interrogates you like an Assistant United States Attorney! A real fucking turn off. But there are goodies to be had, if you can get past her BS interrogation tactics. Some light kissing, great Titty play, MM with MCO (Multi-chain orgasms, NOT the FAA airport code for Orlando International Airport) and some limited BBFS as she rubs her pussy over the head of your badly swollen cock, CG style and then lays on her side for a "scissor" move. She is definitely YMMV gal and her fucking body is truly fucking hot even for a 25 year old, though Tarina is 56 or 57.
JaguarXF.
-
05-21-14 22:01 #12491Regular Member

Posts: 18Training wheels
Many moons ago my friend says delightful and much much older. Great environment. If you need patience she's the best. Not for rock them sock them robots.
.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 21:58 #12490Regular Member

Posts: 18Good massage
My friend has always had a quality massage through to the end.
Originally Posted by Paddy1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 18:09 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 73Lady V
I've seen her ads never partook. Looks like grandma to me, not my thing. For that coin try Lady V (vanessa). She's in south orlando, advertises on BP. I had a great time with her, in her pool etc. Same coinage as Evelyn.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-14 18:05 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 342Evelyn
Has anyone seen her? She wants $300 hundreds. No review found. Has been 50 years old for many years now. LOL.
Feel free to pm if reluctant to post.
Tantra Touch. An Erotic Journey into Self - 50.
Posted: Sunday, May 18,2014 12:26 PM.
Reply: click here.
Tantra Touch. An Erotic Journey into Self - 50.
Enlarge Picture.
Tantra Touch. An Erotic Journey into Self - 50.
Enlarge Picture.
Are you looking for something meaningful in your erotic encounters?
- A Mature Woman who enjoys your company, conversation, and passion;.
- An Erotic Educator who tantalizes with touch, and helps you overcome insecurities;.
- A Sanctuary where you experience wholeness, peace, and pleasure beyond words;.
- An intensive Erotic Experience that leaves the rest of the world behind.
Look no further. Contact EveLynn at www.awakeningbody.com.
Poster's age: 50.
• Location: Orlando, Kissimmee / Orlando.
• Post I'd: 8563753 orlando.
Email this ad.
-
05-21-14 17:44 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 73Jeannie in Deltona
I visited her a few months ago, Blond Lmt works from her home. Its about 15 minutes from I4. Massage was good, no draping but nothing extra. Anybody seen her, I have a feeling there is a menu. She's older maybe 48, nice rack, any intel appreciated.
-
05-21-14 17:30 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 73Amp
Well sadly I couldn't get to south Orlando to see Sabrina. But needing some fun I headed to Magic in Altamonte. Piad the door fee for 30 mins and got Tina. Declined ts as its only 30 minutes. Got my nice light touch, plenty of attention to my boys and ass. Roaming her smooth legs then flip, she gets into her birthday suit and plenty of mutual touch. I asked to cum on her tits and she obliged. Got my mini water and out the door. 60 door,60 tip.











Reply With Quote






