Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2420
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxxco  [View Original Post]
    Fake photos, I'd avoid if I were you.
    Thanks for the tip! Probably should have figured it was too good to be true.

  2. #2419

    Avoid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plotinus  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'll be in SD in May for a week and saw this ad: http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...l-fun/12487937.

    Jesus. Anyone have info on her?

    Thank you!
    Fake photos, I'd avoid if I were you.

  3. #2418

    Peyton?

    Hi, I'll be in SD in May for a week and saw this ad: http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...l-fun/12487937.

    Jesus. Anyone have info on her?

    Thank you!

  4. #2417

    Any Intel? Looking for fetish friendly

    Did a seach for FETISH friendly in San Diego. Not a lot came up, which was disappointing, but same a few. Looking for A** Worship. Feet Friendly and traveling thru the Greek Isles.

    Jaydon James: I like her site where she says she will do anything that can be said in anagrams. LOL nice touch.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...today/18698221

    Jessica West: I like this one, but wish she was a touch older. Being 21 makes me nervous on experience. Anyone seen her?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...endly/17909871

    Ms Brooke: Hot girl. Looks older than 25, which is not a complaint LOL.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...o-hrd/18604863

  5. #2416

    Proper etiquette

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan713  [View Original Post]
    Smart girls never discuss details. Smart guys shouldn't ask.
    I found that once you start asking for specifics, a smart girl will cut you off.

    Simple assumptions can be made, but once you texted "FS" she was done with you!

  6. #2415

    Follow up? Any intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobieBrat  [View Original Post]
    Have come across these ads on a frequent basis. Upon sound some background search, found reviews on TER which suggested okay service but were very old. Want to check with fellow hobbyists if snipe used the services in recent times. Any feedback appreciated. Rates look good for the services.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-emily/8017349
    Did you see this one? Any intel? Are the pics real?

  7. #2414

    Sorry it happened to you, but thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by PaytoPlay  [View Original Post]
    TOTAL ROB.

    Met up with her in MV. Went to room, she says get comfortable, so I did. Put donation on table then she says has to call girl friend because it's her room. Then tells me we have switch rooms. Get dressed go to other side of hotel and her key won't work. She goes to office. Then texts me that her card was declined and needs to change rooms and tells me to meet her at other hotel and she is on the way there. I get there and she does respond to calls or texts. She is a total rob.

    Says she is from AZ.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-choc/17164213
    I'm in the area this week. Thank you for posting the pics and link. You help make this board work!! Thanks for sharing.

  8. #2413

    Anyone seen montanna?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...n-lol/17569484

    I'm kinda new to sd, this lady has that hot trashy look that I go for. Seen a few ter reviews from sd and colorado, but not premium and and don't want to toftt on this one. Anyone got the 411 on her tcb skills?

  9. #2412

    Mary Jayne-Sativa

    Quote Originally Posted by PaytoPlay  [View Original Post]
    You are right. Slap me because I should have done my homework.
    She also said that her and her girlfriend have swapped names. She use to be Sativa and is now Mary Jayne. BIG red flag.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  10. #2411

    Fellow mongers

    I will be visiting San Diego next week and hoping some of my fellow mongers would be grateful enough to give me some info on some safe ladies. Info will be greatly appreciated. Always important to be safe especially when traveling to new city. PM me please and thanks. If anyone finds themselves in indy I will return the favor.

  11. #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by PaytoPlay  [View Original Post]
    You are right. Slap me because I should have done my homework.
    Yea, she's the reason I joined the board. To spread news about her. I do think she has changed her number again, so I will update a few places.

    Sorry about the bad news. Kinda upset she's still out there.

  12. #2409
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman619  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Mary jane and sativa that have been ripping people off for the past 2-3 years? If so, you shoulda known better homie. These bitches have been exposed on this board a few times for being scammers, and I'm pretty sure you are on here often enough to have seen that.

    It's to the point now where any working girl named Mary, Jane, and especially sativa are a complete no-go for me.
    You are right. Slap me because I should have done my homework.

  13. #2408
    Quote Originally Posted by PaytoPlay  [View Original Post]
    TOTAL ROB.

    Met up with her in MV. Went to room, she says get comfortable, so I did. Put donation on table then she says has to call girl friend because it's her room. Then tells me we have switch rooms. Get dressed go to other side of hotel and her key won't work. She goes to office. Then texts me that her card was declined and needs to change rooms and tells me to meet her at other hotel and she is on the way there. I get there and she does respond to calls or texts. She is a total rob.

    Says she is from AZ.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-choc/17164213
    Is this the same Mary jane and sativa that have been ripping people off for the past 2-3 years? If so, you shoulda known better homie. These bitches have been exposed on this board a few times for being scammers, and I'm pretty sure you are on here often enough to have seen that.

    It's to the point now where any working girl named Mary, Jane, and especially sativa are a complete no-go for me.

  14. #2407

    Mary Jane-Sativa

    TOTAL ROB.

    Met up with her in MV. Went to room, she says get comfortable, so I did. Put donation on table then she says has to call girl friend because it's her room. Then tells me we have switch rooms. Get dressed go to other side of hotel and her key won't work. She goes to office. Then texts me that her card was declined and needs to change rooms and tells me to meet her at other hotel and she is on the way there. I get there and she does respond to calls or texts. She is a total rob.

    Says she is from AZ.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-choc/17164213
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  15. #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobieBrat  [View Original Post]
    Have come across these ads on a frequent basis. Upon sound some background search, found reviews on TER which suggested okay service but were very old. Want to check with fellow hobbyists if snipe used the services in recent times. Any feedback appreciated. Rates look good for the services.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-emily/8017349
    Most of the ads are fairly standard aamp. YMMV bc providers are constantly rotated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape