Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3986
-
04-11-15 14:25 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 45Lucy
Anyone have any info on Lucy? A petite Asian claiming to be 80 pounds. In Nashua.
-
04-10-15 23:39 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 92Funny thing
Driller posted before you saying how he could never trust another mans opinion, good or bad. Natasha was recommended highly by another member / poster. I called her up. She was polite. I left my house w just the right amount of cash. 7 and she said she needed condoms. She didn't mind I bought them and gave her. 67. Very clean place.
Originally Posted by Dhuse
[View Original Post]
I agree, perky tits. Tight! Legs! Not so I to the test. She wouldn't get on top. Not as attractive as I thought she would be from pics (ain't that the truth with all of them). It was a 12:30/1:00 am meet up. She was decent, but I wouldn't repeat.
-
04-10-15 18:00 #1389Regular Member

Posts: 19Natasha
Saw Natasha recently, incall location was ok. Subsidized housing I believe. Nice girl, greeted me with a smile. Very little small talk. Took care of business, chose the half option for $. 5, didn't ask about specials. If you like tall, thin, leggy type definitely got all that here.
Started out with a BBBJ, was somewhat mechanical, into some DATY. Clean and fresh. Spectacular **S and nice perky titties. On went the condom and had her doggy, talk about tight WOW!! And that **S staring me right in the face was too much, I busted very quickly.
Was in and out in about 20 minutes, she didn't rush me, just had to go. Body for me was the best thing. She is young, pretty face. Like I said, if you like them tall and leggy this one is for you.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ecials/4934097
-
04-10-15 15:25 #1388Regular Member

Posts: 36Need reviews
Thanks for the tit.
Originally Posted by AdderAll
[View Original Post]
I have found at least a half dozen reviews from hobbiests that have a history of writing reviews.
Never trust a picture or one mans opinion good or bad.
-
04-08-15 18:31 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 269Any info on Arizona Girl?
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...w-girl/4908796
Alot of new ads and not alot of action on the forum, I met a girl that advertises on backpage (Nashua and Manchester) section, She is into meth with a lot of pop marks on her face, and had this twitch like she was on pcp, I'd rather share via pm, just shocked that this girl looked so bad, guess that's why the pictures in her ad and a lot of other ads are blurry, She had quite the sense of humor tho, And the reviews on the other site about her are complete fake, review says she has huge natural boobs, MY ass, anyways I will share her so you guys can avoid her because if you get a look at her face and all the marks on her arms you will freak out, also wonder what's up with the Arizona Girl that keeps posting?
-
04-07-15 20:43 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 200In Salisbury?
What Kittens? Maybe post on the Mass board?
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan83
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-15 16:53 #1385Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone know anything about Envy who works at Kittens?
She has blonde bair, all tattooed up, she's very good looking. Was just curious if she does anything on the side. I don't really live that close but I would love to spend some time with her. Any info would be appreciated!
-
04-07-15 06:14 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 205I agree. Nice woman, excellent service.
Originally Posted by NHGent
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-15 10:00 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 150Don't go
Changing numbers is a red flag to get away from prob bad reviews ad does not show face problem.
Originally Posted by AdderAll
[View Original Post]
Make her text you picture holding piece of paper with date written on it or something.
Surely she will not do.
Keep looking.
-
04-06-15 09:53 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 150No reviews
Never worth the risk going in without reviews.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
Don't be fooled it have one or two reviews from someone who has not reviewed many escorts as prob her boyfriend or pimp.
-
04-06-15 08:01 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 65Bbw
Catherine in Nashua. Absolutely A1.
Originally Posted by Condogski
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-15 16:06 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 641Search on the other board
I use Safari and the other board has an extension where you just highlight the number, click on the icon and it searches for you. The girls change numbers but then just type in the name. If they don't have any reviews don't take a chance. There is always the caveat that YMMV even visit to visit.
Mtc.
-
04-04-15 21:08 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 154Nasty pigs
80 % of them are junkie, dirty ******. Once in a while you find a gem but its pretty rare lately. Too much heroin out there.
Originally Posted by Knottellin
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-15 13:28 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 106Met up with Cassie recently. I won't repeat.
I'd seen her ads for quite awhile and thought I'd give her a try. She was pleasant and friendly while texting and I was looking forward to a good experience. Met up with her at a decent hotel, she had a hoody on covering what I found out was a very large belly. She stayed friendly right until she got the donation. Once the service started her personality took a major turn for the worse. She started going down on me and was rushing things, trying to get me to pop right away. I asked her to put her ass by my head so I could play with it and she immediately snapped at me about trying to DATY. When I assured her that wasn't my intent she made a face and told me I'd better not try it.
After a few minutes of mediocre BBBJ I told her I wanted to move to FS. She huffed and told me "If I'd known you wanted to fuck I would have stopped sucking a long time ago". Covered up, got behind her and finished as fast as I could. I won't be back.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...tcalls/3244573
Tired of the same ol, same ol? All you do is work, work, work!
Too much work? Not enough play? You NEED a break!
Come be pampered by me. I can drive to you if you don't.
Feel like moving. I am a patient, cute, Thick girl with beautiful Face, magic hands, and Super personality. Call me, You won't be sorry 603 315 2104 xoxox Cassie xoxox.
Poster's age: 38.
Location: , S. NH (Nashua).
Post I'd: 3244573 newhampshire.
-
04-03-15 16:14 #1377Regular Member

Posts: 12Bbw
Been a member here for a while, but still never found a great bbw. Does anyone know of any good BBW providers in the area, feel free to post on here or private message Me.
Thanks,














