Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,056 to 44,070 of 58875
-
04-02-15 18:41 #14820Senior Member

Posts: 20433 Spa winter park
Driving by today 630 pm and it looks like it was on the middle of a LEO raid. Be safe gents.
-
04-02-15 16:26 #14819Senior Member

Posts: 41Scratch that off list
Appreciated. Scratch that off the list.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-02-15 16:01 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 941Reviews are not good.
Originally Posted by Orlando777
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-15 11:25 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 122Busy lady AMP
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-asian-massage/11807599
I too had the experience of visiting this lady. With all the posts here and considering others who do not post, she must be a very busy lady. I thought she was somewhat attractive and I did appreciate her cute little body. The "massage" was essentially a back rub, but enjoyable at that. While she seemed to enjoy herself and was enthusiastic, the service on the CFS and CBJ left something to be desired.
-
04-02-15 06:25 #14816Senior Member

Posts: 297SS Is A No Fly Zone
Last time I was in Serenity it was a no go due to the lack of quality talent. Papasan said some new ladies were coming in May. Given what he's been importing over the last couple of years I don't expect much improvement then either.
Originally Posted by Matt247
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-15 00:16 #14815Senior Member

Posts: 40My soothing touch.
One night I decided I needed some relief after a tough day and found a place just west of 436. After I was greeted by two korean ladies, I paid the 8 door fee and I was escorted to the room. After getting undressed she came in and began the massage. After a bit the cover came off and she began to massage the legs and butt with light brushing against the boys Then the second girl walks in. Just a brief tease by her and she leaves. On the flip she begins to play while I otc roam a little. From there the ending is good but not anything to write home about. Standard tip and off I go. On a second visit, everything is the same except the ending. At first she said all finished. I pointed at myself and she told me to self serve. After I gave her a funny look, I started to self serve but before I started, she took over. Strange but she got the job done. Not sure I will return.
-
04-01-15 21:10 #14814Senior Member

Posts: 287Angel
Just left Cherry Blossom an hour ago. After a long 3 days at work I needed to have my muscles loosened up and Angel did a bang up job with a medium pressure rub. Best table shower I've had in a long time. A couple of weeks ago I saw Gia best foot massage and all over hard rub. Of all the ladies I've seen here they all have their own unique talents just to keep me from getting to
Bored with the same thing all the time. I crave variety and so far this is place where I get it.
-
04-01-15 19:49 #14813Senior Member

Posts: 401AMP without the P, in more ways than one
I too decided to give this "hot" asian a spin and all I can really say is YMMV. I had half as much fun as my fellow mongers who have partaken. Typical.
AMP rules, . 6 door fee for the hour, gets you a fairly descent massage. On the flip there's a bit of light touch as she works her way down to the main event, "you want massage everywhere" she asks, member in hand. Yes of course was my reply and she quoted an additional $, but all I have is. 8. She.
Accepts and loses her dress and grabs the oil and my member and I'm like WTF, no oil and spoke some sign language to her. Could not believe she.
Thought I was going to drop. 8 for a hand shake. So on to some oral dictation hadn't covered everything at the halfway point everything was covered and continued that way. Attempted FS after a while and her legs snapped shut faster than a gator's mouth on an antelope. So back to dictation. I must say for me this was a very disappointing experience. Dropped a total of $. 40 for 10 min massage, 10 min BBBJ, and 10 min CBJ. Not worth it and her room had a funny odor. Her looks are average AMP looks and not hot young asian as some claim. I will not repeat.
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/11807599
-
04-01-15 15:57 #14812Regular Member

Posts: 18Love you long time.
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/11807599
Went to this place in the same extended stay as some of our other board friends Nikki, Ashkey23, and Rachel resided at one time or another.
Super cute Asian answered the door in black lingerie. Took care of the door fee and went straight to a decent massage. Not a professional job but good for what it is. On the flip she massaged some more and then she said in a sweet Asian accent "I suck your dick" to which I replied "knock yourself out. " She got nude and went down town while I put my hands all over her body finding my way to her promise land where she was soaking wet. After a little while she looks up and in the same accent says "you very handsome. I like you. You want to fuck me?" To which I replied. "Sure. ".
So cover came on and a multitude of this boards acronyms ensued.
Good times. I recommend.
-
04-01-15 15:35 #14811Senior Member

Posts: 434Hot Asian massage
Today I read that Pearl of CB was available. I called CB and was told that she wasn't available but a little later I get a call back and was told that she will be in. I made the appointment and when I got there, no Pearl. Apparently it was a trick to get me to come and see Angel. For the first time the big head prevailed and I took off. I had a backup plan which was another place that I read here so I called and made the arrangements. When I got there, I was greeted by the most cutest Asian I have ever seen. She was absolutely gorgeous. Massage started off with no problem and she knew what she was doing. On the flip, holy crap. She was very hot and everything was on the menu including Russian which she nailed it. At first I didn't have enough Mario coins for the FS which was $ more but then she decided to do it anyway. I woke up from my dream and went home. Damage was $. 6 but YMMV. I will definitely see her again. Stay safe guys.
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/11807599
-
04-01-15 13:40 #14810Senior Member

Posts: 41Any info
Gents any info on this one?
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...n-fire/9285526
-
04-01-15 13:26 #14809Senior Member

Posts: 287He means
Self service.
Originally Posted by FlyHigher767
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-15 10:15 #14808Senior Member

Posts: 110Question?
This is my first time posting. I've been to Cherry Blossom and had a massage by Nana, ok, but nothing special to me and Gaga or Kaka, ok massage (great body) too but a 100% better experience. Thinking about going to serenity spa, but who's masseuse look better?
-
04-01-15 00:31 #14807Senior Member

Posts: 179Latina MP
I am not clear. The flip was good. But she lets you finish?
Not sure what you mean.
Tx.
Flyer.
Originally Posted by JayOrtiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-15 00:27 #14806Senior Member

Posts: 179Seiwa
I read it too.
I have been there and had good results.
But lately the massage has been lame and they wanted more money for doing less.
So, time for me to move on.
Flyer.
Originally Posted by Ukieman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





