Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14803

    More advice

    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog17  [View Original Post]
    Hey rookies, newbies or old dogs looking for new trick. Best advice I ever got and has assured so many more good sessions than bad ones. Leave a standard HE tip of $40 out on a table or surface counter before the massage begins and see how more relaxed the provider is. It often leads to bigger menu or a better time. Second best advice is never, never, cover up with the towel or blanket or whatever is laying on the table, most will never ask you to cover once they come back in, if they do, just tell them you get hot real easy, if they insist you arent going to get anything so relax, get up and put your tip back in your pants and enjoy your theraputic rub -- Dog.
    Another thing that has really helped me at AMPs is to get a full hard on during the table shower to show them I'm here to play.

  2. #14802

    Still the best advice ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by TermCat  [View Original Post]
    Tried something a little different this visit and left tip at the beginning. Had a much nicer TS. Also felt better about having no discussions about service. Took a chance but it paid off. Just thought I would pass this along for comment.

    TC.
    Hey rookies, newbies or old dogs looking for new trick. Best advice I ever got and has assured so many more good sessions than bad ones. Leave a standard HE tip of $40 out on a table or surface counter before the massage begins and see how more relaxed the provider is. It often leads to bigger menu or a better time. Second best advice is never, never, cover up with the towel or blanket or whatever is laying on the table, most will never ask you to cover once they come back in, if they do, just tell them you get hot real easy, if they insist you arent going to get anything so relax, get up and put your tip back in your pants and enjoy your theraputic rub -- Dog.

  3. #14801

    It's hard to swear off the AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Found much better luck with the indipendants.

    Riley in Daytona was awsome before retiring after the baby.

    JoAnn was nice no cover required but no extras.

    Mia in Kissimme is awsome with Russian.

    Hailey Night is Expensive and all she does is talk Dirty, for those prices I expect FS.

    Joan in Daytona is older but give a crap about the massgage YMMV.

    I have been seeing so meny reviews on NURU it is not even funny, and they are mixed at best.

    I always ask for a photo if I am not sure.

    If anyone here has info on a provider that is good with the NURU style let me know.

    If you are a provider and know how to do a good NURU massage hit me up.

    Will trade with real info, not like JAG who is back on the board.

    Of course PM is good.
    I always say I am going to swear off the AMP and then you have crappy experiences, bad massages, hard to get to your independants etc. And you go back and have a great experience like at Magic or Cherry Blossom. Happened into CB recently and drew Zia (she was Lady Gaga last time I was there). Same absurdly great experience, SM can pm and I will repeat the same details as last time. In my humble opinion, the UTR and independants are still the best because they care. You left Sabrina the sarcastic german off your list. I think she is a keeper, good rub and lots of fun. As always, YMMV and some will give you more, some will give you less and some that once gave more, might give less the next time or vice versa. Its all part of the dance. Have fun, Stay safe. -- Dog.

  4. #14800

    Body Couture

    http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...t-fees/8586526

    So I decided to take a leap in this place as is a latina MP. Located in a business strip, so a lot of traffic, but inside it is quite intimate. I took the hh for 80 mario coins (tip included in the coins) and got a very lovely latina to do the massage just how I wanted. Your hands can roam her body and she was great on the flip now I got to say that the time there is very crucial. Like crucial. Once the hh finishes she stops but lets you finish and you can still roam her body. This aint Luxsa by far but something to keep an eye on if you wish to see the area. I would repeat because of the price.

  5. #14799
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMan1  [View Original Post]
    Luxsa has been well reviewed over the past two and one half years that Natasha has been in business. Several dozen beautiful and talented women have graced the halls and rooms of Luxsa. I have seen many of them and have always received what I sought. The girls at Luxsa are "overachievers" and endeavor to make your experience a most pleasurable one. Just don't be an asshole / douchebag and you will do well. Indeed, our sexy Soviet Vixen MILF has run a nice establishment and has managed to do things the right way, thereby keeping scumbag asshole, Lt. Mike Gibson and his band of jack booted thugs, away from her place of business. Backchannel PM's are the best way to get detailed info on extras at Luxsa. As far as the "compensation" rates are concerned, plan on spending at least 100 dollars to as much as 300 dollars for your body rub.
    300 damn that must be for an all night massage.

  6. #14798
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 192

    LuXsa messages

    I accidently deleted unread messages when clearing out inbox due to capacity. Please resend all messages that were sent in the past 24 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience!

  7. #14797

    Body Works of Asia

    Well, I've been to this place before and wasn't expecting anything. I really needed a massage so since I was in the area this evening I decided to stop by. Older lady, looked Korean. I will say in her late 40's but OK body. The old hag gave a good massage though which is what I really wanted. On the flip, she tried to upsell and asked how much I had. Like I said, she wasn't really attractive and all I wanted was a massage. Told her no thanks. Oh by the way, halfway through the massage a young man yells "mom" and she responds in her native language. Anyway, I left a $10 tip for the massage. I was going to leave a little bit more but when she realized I wasn't up for the upsell she said do you have $10?. So I gave her $10.

  8. #14796

    No more AMP's for me. Any one have info on NURU in Orlando, Tampa, Brevard PM is OK

    Found much better luck with the indipendants.

    Riley in Daytona was awsome before retiring after the baby.

    JoAnn was nice no cover required but no extras.

    Mia in Kissimme is awsome with Russian.

    Hailey Night is Expensive and all she does is talk Dirty, for those prices I expect FS.

    Joan in Daytona is older but give a crap about the massgage YMMV.

    I have been seeing so meny reviews on NURU it is not even funny, and they are mixed at best.

    I always ask for a photo if I am not sure.

    If anyone here has info on a provider that is good with the NURU style let me know.

    If you are a provider and know how to do a good NURU massage hit me up.

    Will trade with real info, not like JAG who is back on the board.

    Of course PM is good.

  9. #14795

    Cherry Blossom

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-back/11945902

    Went here the other day off of Bumby. In a house with parking in the rear. Was approached while still parking by a attractive young Asian lady who walked me in. A little cluster fuck ensued with me being shuffled on the bench in the hallway to the seat by the door staring at the fancy water fridge. But went it came down to business this place delivered. Table shower, decent massage, BBBJ, CFS.

    Fun place.

  10. #14794

    Skylar at Luxsa

    I had the opportunity to meet Miss Skylar last night and all I got to say is that she truly is a nice view for sore eyes. Very intimate and love the communication with her. Makes you want to be there daily!

  11. #14793

    Sammi

    Anyone got recent pics of Sammi from Luxsa?

  12. #14792

    Sammi

    Anyone got recent pics of Sammi from Skylar?

  13. #14791

    Yoga Heather

    On a recent trip back to O Town I. Went to see one of my favorites. You guys call her yoga Heather. She was as good as ever. I know she has had some bad reviews but Ihave never had anything but excellent experiences. Take her serious, treat her nice and she will respond.

  14. #14790

    Cherry Blossum

    Tried something a little different this visit and left tip at the beginning. Had a much nicer TS. Also felt better about having no discussions about service. Took a chance but it paid off. Just thought I would pass this along for comment.

    TC.

  15. #14789

    Thank you all

    Was there last week and visited TG there near Maitland.

    The review was spot on and the massage was good with some nice change up from other places.

    Thank you all for posting these things. You really helped someone out from out of state find just what he was looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape