Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 733 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 10992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3957

    General Safety and knowledge

    Visiting here from the Maui forums, which is completely dead.

    Looking on backpage there's 2 recent ads that seem TGTBT, Aubrey and Jenny. They just seem too hot compared to the usual ads, and Jenny's one said first one free because she wants returned customers.

    My question to the more experienced mongerers here is how would you generally know if someone is fake, cop busting, pimp gunning you, robber, etc.

    I want to try these honnies out, but because Maui action is mostly dead, we have no word of mouth to spread the good, the bad, and the weird.

  2. #3956
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt1234  [View Original Post]
    http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ecials/5301262

    Was terrible. Complained she was sunburned. Kept looking at the clock as asking me to hurry up. Don't go guys!
    If you did the special than Yes you need to be quick just saying that's why I don't do specials. She's a real nice girl I had fun with her but I told her I don't do specials I like to have fun!

  3. #3955

    Hapa Jasmine

    First report, a little late, but better late than never. Instead of a bunch of individual reports, I will combine to same some reading. Have seen Jasmine several times now, and each time it.

    Keeps getting better. She takes GFE to a entirely different level each time.

    Greeted at the door with some fantastic dfk and mutual groping. Every time she puts a little twist on the experience. Jasmine is a great combination of sexy and cute looks wise, not sure I would use the word thick. I would say voluptuous, not flabby or sloppy at all, just a great solid woman. She loves to service, so its a race to see who is going to please who first. Very.

    Responsive to daty and five. And gets very wet. Her BBBJ is fantastic, among the best I have ever had the pleasure to receive. I recommend letter her take the lead when she is ready for some cfc. She is a great leader and will get you to the promised land every time. Cg, rcg and rotates without missing a beat. Hard not to pop watching and feeling her work, but have to get in some action from behind. She is a machine and can take a pounding, switch to mish and continue to pound away. The pop base come in many ways, com, mish, doggie.

    The conversation and hanging out after has always been great as well. L / a / s. Obviously this is subjective area, I will just sum this up with one word. Great. Of course YMMV, but hard to imaging a bad experience with Jasmine.

  4. #3954

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmKush808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any? Or a place to go for them?
    IDK but there are plenty of Fat ones that you can pretend are preggo and maybe even get them to wear a ring to act Married heheheh.

    Awabi.

  5. #3953
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt1234  [View Original Post]
    http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ecials/5301262

    Was terrible. Complained she was sunburned. Kept looking at the clock as asking me to hurry up. Don't go guys!
    If you took her up on the 100 qv you should expect 10 min at the most. Anything longer will up the donation.

  6. #3952

    Pregnant Escorts

    Anyone know of any? Or a place to go for them?

  7. #3951

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Elbicho1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week at the Sin Center. She had a nice attitude and a tight kitty. You can't noy beat her special getting to hit a young pretty white girl for 100 roses is a bargain, .
    She's had other good reviews on this forum from a previous visit.

  8. #3950

    Not so fast my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Vt1234  [View Original Post]
    http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ecials/5301262

    Was terrible. Complained she was sunburned. Kept looking at the clock as asking me to hurry up. Don't go guys!
    I saw her last week at the Sin Center. She had a nice attitude and a tight kitty. You can't noy beat her special getting to hit a young pretty white girl for 100 roses is a bargain, but as every good monger knows that YMWV deperding how you click with the provider. My section was short and sweet, everything was cover but her kitty felt so good. She creamed all over the cover. After the deed she was friendly and told me that I can go see her at anytime. This is a bargain braddahs enjoy while she is on this rock.

  9. #3949

    Victoria bangz

    http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ecials/5301262

    Was terrible. Complained she was sunburned. Kept looking at the clock as asking me to hurry up. Don't go guys!

  10. #3948
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmaker  [View Original Post]
    With places closed for moving and other favorite providers on vaca, I decided that it was time to take a look at the proverbial list. Top of the list was Jasmine. I'd read the reviews, seen the pics, and felt that I owed it to myself to meet this intriguing woman. Made the arrangements and met her at her incall. As to avoid any confusion, she's mama for Hello Kitty so her rates are not reflective of their ad, but rather her ad in the escort section of backpage.

    Jasmine met me at the door, fresh out of the shower, wearing nothing on her face but a big smile. She appogized for no make up, but I let her know that she can pull it off. Honestly, she's very pretty and I don't think she needs it, but this is 2015, not 1815, and societies convention disagrees with me. We embraced, her reaching down with one hand, reaching around with another to pull me in for a kiss, and my hands instinctively went down for two handfuls of tush. Who ever it was that said when it comes to boobs and ass that more than a handful is a waste was a moron. No such thing as too much ass. Jasmine has glorious womanly curves. I love her body type. Not to say that I don't like the spinners or athletic build a woman can have, but there's just something to be said for a woman that has something to hold onto when you roll over at night. Thick is the best word to describe her. Thick like that nice, juicy steak.

    She lead me to the room, offered a shower which I took, some more tongue wrestling, and lead me to the shower. Self showered and headed back to the room.

    We went with more kissing, as she reached down for jr and I started to rub her kitty. Clean shaven and smooth. I maneuvered her around and layed her down on the bed where I kissed her neck, made a stop at her great breasts, (not hard like others had mentioned) down her body and between her thighs where I made friends with her little flower. She was very receptive to my ways, and I was her first on the day, so she wasn't overly sensitive. I don't try and count how many orgasms a woman has, but rather to just go with the flow of going in for the kill, allowing a breather, back for the kill and so one. Eventually, Jasmine tapped out and said it was my turn, where I was treated to a slobbery, deep PSE type BBBJ, with lots of saliva and slurping. What a sight, and what a great feeling. I could have met laid back and enjoyed that for days, LOL.

    On went the cover and Jas hopped on, working me in cg, bouncing and then grinding. That's when it happened. I could feel the tip bottoming out, just barely rubbing (I'm not really long) and that almost always does it for me, especially the first time I'm with a woman. There was no rush, as she continued to milk me for all I had, grinding away on a shrinking warrior. Cleaned me up, some nice chit chat, a solid massage, then another shower to send me on my way.

    We ended up going way over the hour. I was happy and made a new friend today. I can't believe that I waited this long to call her, but I know that we'll be seeing more of each other in the future.

    So, for those keeping track, it was lfk, dfk, BBBJ, daty, dato, rim, fiv, cfs, and as always, YMMV, but I got as many miles as possible out of he tank with this one. L / A / S, Ya I hate numbers. Let's just say that she is tops in all categories. Looks are subjective, and I adored her face and body, could look into her eye and caress her body forever. I doubt that you'll ever find someone with as great an attitude as she has. Cheery, sultry and seductive, I doubt that she'd ever complain about anything unless you really gave her a reason to, and her service, well, she did everything I wantd, we left a few things for the future, and she did it all superbly. Thanks Jasmine for being such a delightful woman and for sharing a great time with me. See Ya soon!!

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hapa-jasmine-un-matched-and-un-rushed/4939140
    Nice report! Jasmine is a great provider who loves her job and really gets into it. I love it when she does me in RACG and turns her body to a 45-degree angle from my body while pumping me. Feels awesome!!!

  11. #3947

    Jasmine Flowers aka Hapa Jasmine

    With places closed for moving and other favorite providers on vaca, I decided that it was time to take a look at the proverbial list. Top of the list was Jasmine. I'd read the reviews, seen the pics, and felt that I owed it to myself to meet this intriguing woman. Made the arrangements and met her at her incall. As to avoid any confusion, she's mama for Hello Kitty so her rates are not reflective of their ad, but rather her ad in the escort section of backpage.

    Jasmine met me at the door, fresh out of the shower, wearing nothing on her face but a big smile. She appogized for no make up, but I let her know that she can pull it off. Honestly, she's very pretty and I don't think she needs it, but this is 2015, not 1815, and societies convention disagrees with me. We embraced, her reaching down with one hand, reaching around with another to pull me in for a kiss, and my hands instinctively went down for two handfuls of tush. Who ever it was that said when it comes to boobs and ass that more than a handful is a waste was a moron. No such thing as too much ass. Jasmine has glorious womanly curves. I love her body type. Not to say that I don't like the spinners or athletic build a woman can have, but there's just something to be said for a woman that has something to hold onto when you roll over at night. Thick is the best word to describe her. Thick like that nice, juicy steak.

    She lead me to the room, offered a shower which I took, some more tongue wrestling, and lead me to the shower. Self showered and headed back to the room.

    We went with more kissing, as she reached down for jr and I started to rub her kitty. Clean shaven and smooth. I maneuvered her around and layed her down on the bed where I kissed her neck, made a stop at her great breasts, (not hard like others had mentioned) down her body and between her thighs where I made friends with her little flower. She was very receptive to my ways, and I was her first on the day, so she wasn't overly sensitive. I don't try and count how many orgasms a woman has, but rather to just go with the flow of going in for the kill, allowing a breather, back for the kill and so one. Eventually, Jasmine tapped out and said it was my turn, where I was treated to a slobbery, deep PSE type BBBJ, with lots of saliva and slurping. What a sight, and what a great feeling. I could have met laid back and enjoyed that for days, LOL.

    On went the cover and Jas hopped on, working me in cg, bouncing and then grinding. That's when it happened. I could feel the tip bottoming out, just barely rubbing (I'm not really long) and that almost always does it for me, especially the first time I'm with a woman. There was no rush, as she continued to milk me for all I had, grinding away on a shrinking warrior. Cleaned me up, some nice chit chat, a solid massage, then another shower to send me on my way.

    We ended up going way over the hour. I was happy and made a new friend today. I can't believe that I waited this long to call her, but I know that we'll be seeing more of each other in the future.

    So, for those keeping track, it was lfk, dfk, BBBJ, daty, dato, rim, fiv, cfs, and as always, YMMV, but I got as many miles as possible out of he tank with this one. L / A / S, Ya I hate numbers. Let's just say that she is tops in all categories. Looks are subjective, and I adored her face and body, could look into her eye and caress her body forever. I doubt that you'll ever find someone with as great an attitude as she has. Cheery, sultry and seductive, I doubt that she'd ever complain about anything unless you really gave her a reason to, and her service, well, she did everything I wantd, we left a few things for the future, and she did it all superbly. Thanks Jasmine for being such a delightful woman and for sharing a great time with me. See Ya soon!!

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hapa-jasmine-un-matched-and-un-rushed/4939140

  12. #3946
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickVenice  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full brotha.
    Sorry, there are apparently a lot of people wishing to contact Jay. I've cleared my inbox.

  13. #3945
    Quote Originally Posted by Prjuan  [View Original Post]
    If anyone would like Jay's email address, please send me a PM. She gave me permission to share it.

    Aloha.
    Your inbox is full brotha.

  14. #3944

    RE: Honolulu Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Celtshi  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker but seldom poster here to report on HG. She is attractive face and bod-- pics she posted are accurate. She's sweet with good attitude and open to suggestions. Her outstanding skill is her head game-- she can deepthroat for sure. I was at the mercy of her lips! She is still honoring her name your own price. She has a cat if might bother you-- cat is friendly and there is no smell. Treat her respect and you will have good time.
    I think this belongs in the Escort Classified Ads. Posted by Escorts. No Reviews or Commentary thread.

  15. #3943

    Honolulu Girl

    Long time lurker but seldom poster here to report on HG. She is attractive face and bod-- pics she posted are accurate. She's sweet with good attitude and open to suggestions. Her outstanding skill is her head game-- she can deepthroat for sure. I was at the mercy of her lips! She is still honoring her name your own price. She has a cat if might bother you-- cat is friendly and there is no smell. Treat her respect and you will have good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape