Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 733 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3943

    Honolulu Girl

    Long time lurker but seldom poster here to report on HG. She is attractive face and bod-- pics she posted are accurate. She's sweet with good attitude and open to suggestions. Her outstanding skill is her head game-- she can deepthroat for sure. I was at the mercy of her lips! She is still honoring her name your own price. She has a cat if might bother you-- cat is friendly and there is no smell. Treat her respect and you will have good time.

  2. #3942

    Jay's contact info

    If anyone would like Jay's email address, please send me a PM. She gave me permission to share it.

    Aloha.

  3. #3941
    Quote Originally Posted by Man808  [View Original Post]
    Haven't visited with Jay since May 2010, wow time flys. Saw her about 5-7 times, nice apartment under the landlords house, service was good but I got into AMPs and other escorts that were hotter and younger. Jay was once offering duos with her girlfriend Joelle for $$ 5, that was fun, no girl on girl, just two girls on me. I was doing DATY with Joelle and she started to shake and quiver after ten minuetes, Joelle couldn't handle it anymore and had to tapout. I wanted to repeat solo with Joelle but could never hookup. Saw Jay at Home Depot this past Christmas, she was with a haole boyfriend buying stuff, she looked good with her red dyed hair. She works out alot, and eats health, that's why her body is very toned along with good genes. She's in her mid to late 40's, I know other semi retired providers that know her and they often meet for drinks. She used to be married and lived in Oregon. She knew I had a cabin in the woods on Mt Hood and snowboarded alot, she asked if she could go with me sometime and she would pay her own airfare, never put that together because it would cramp my sessions with my favorite providers in Portland, Oregon. Happy hobbying.
    Did she lived in Hawaii Kai?

  4. #3940

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo  [View Original Post]
    I have been in contact with her last week.

    She just moved to a place where it is impossible to visit her (so she says).

    It sounds like she is going to rent a room for regulars, but will probably be posting via email (so you are out of luck if you are not on her list).

    She tends to only see her regulars.

    I've had a lot of great times with her and Kalia and Mischief and one other girl (sorry, I don't remember her name).

    I just don't have the time to visit her.

    Howard.
    Haven't visited with Jay since May 2010, wow time flys. Saw her about 5-7 times, nice apartment under the landlords house, service was good but I got into AMPs and other escorts that were hotter and younger. Jay was once offering duos with her girlfriend Joelle for $$ 5, that was fun, no girl on girl, just two girls on me. I was doing DATY with Joelle and she started to shake and quiver after ten minuetes, Joelle couldn't handle it anymore and had to tapout. I wanted to repeat solo with Joelle but could never hookup. Saw Jay at Home Depot this past Christmas, she was with a haole boyfriend buying stuff, she looked good with her red dyed hair. She works out alot, and eats health, that's why her body is very toned along with good genes. She's in her mid to late 40's, I know other semi retired providers that know her and they often meet for drinks. She used to be married and lived in Oregon. She knew I had a cabin in the woods on Mt Hood and snowboarded alot, she asked if she could go with me sometime and she would pay her own airfare, never put that together because it would cramp my sessions with my favorite providers in Portland, Oregon. Happy hobbying.

  5. #3939
    Quote Originally Posted by Localpopoki  [View Original Post]
    One time, I held out through lengthy BBBJ, DATY, mish, & k9 during a session with Jay, all the while with great DFK. When it was time to finish, I asked Jay for an HJ and we went at for a long time because I had been holding out so long. Her weight training came in handy as she kept jerking and jerking until I finally popped. At that point she threw hersel back on the bed and said, "You bastard. I'm going to be sore! " while rubbing her toned biceps. We both cracked up.

    Good times and I regret losing touch with her.
    Yeah, I didn't hold out on purpose but the session was so mellow and comfortable that I couldn't cum in FS. Had to finish with HJ too. After that I never went back. She's hawt, but the session wasn't hawt enough for me. Too much like SO or regular date fuck, and yet everything was pretty perfect: her body, her looks, her personality, the sex, the crib, even the reasonable fee. Just too nice.

  6. #3938
    Quote Originally Posted by Localpopoki  [View Original Post]
    One time, I held out through lengthy BBBJ, DATY, mish, & k9 during a session with Jay, all the while with great DFK. When it was time to finish, I asked Jay for an HJ and we went at for a long time because I had been holding out so long. Her weight training came in handy as she kept jerking and jerking until I finally popped. At that point she threw hersel back on the bed and said, "You bastard. I'm going to be sore! " while rubbing her toned biceps. We both cracked up.

    Good times and I regret losing touch with her.
    Killing me. Just killing me.

  7. #3937

    Sorry for the tease

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    If she's not seeing new clients, I'm like a kid with his nose pressed up against the window of the candy store.
    One time, I held out through lengthy BBBJ, DATY, mish, & k9 during a session with Jay, all the while with great DFK. When it was time to finish, I asked Jay for an HJ and we went at for a long time because I had been holding out so long. Her weight training came in handy as she kept jerking and jerking until I finally popped. At that point she threw hersel back on the bed and said, "You bastard. I'm going to be sore! " while rubbing her toned biceps. We both cracked up.

    Good times and I regret losing touch with her.

  8. #3936

    You guys are KILLING me

    Quote Originally Posted by Localpopoki  [View Original Post]
    Big tits, aggressively sexy, stamina for doing the deed, tight body, MILF-ish (don't think Jay has kids), GREAT DFK.
    If she's not seeing new clients, I'm like a kid with his nose pressed up against the window of the candy store.

  9. #3935
    Quote Originally Posted by Localpopoki  [View Original Post]
    Big tits, aggressively sexy, stamina for doing the deed, tight body, MILF-ish (don't think Jay has kids), GREAT DFK.
    Hehe. She's also a very good teacher. Read whatever you like into that statement.

  10. #3934

    Kind of all of the above

    Quote Originally Posted by MidgetMac87  [View Original Post]
    Reminded you by attitude and demeanor or by looks?
    Big tits, aggressively sexy, stamina for doing the deed, tight body, MILF-ish (don't think Jay has kids), GREAT DFK.

  11. #3933

    Courtney / Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalani69  [View Original Post]
    Courtney is her Waikiki persona. She does out calls to hotels for tourists. The tourists gladly pay her Waikiki rate. Jay is her local persona. Incall used to be in Hawaii Kai. Haven't seen her in several years so don't know if that's still her crib. But the rate is lower. Competitive with other indie escorts but higher than AMPs. Not sure if she only sees regular customers but she may see a new referral. Although the 411 ad for Courtney says email is preferred she used to book by phone with regulars. IMHO A and S = 10. But she is definitely a MILF with a real hard body.
    Yep, she has a awesome body! Everytime I've seen her, she couldn't wait to get out of her thong / g-string. She told me that she wore them for me because she knows men like the visual, but it was a pain in the ass for her. LOL great lady, loves sex and being sexy. I got a new phone about a year ago, lost her contact. Anyway if you are lucky enough to see her. Got for it! Pau.

  12. #3932

    P411

    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo  [View Original Post]
    I have been in contact with her last week.

    She just moved to a place where it is impossible to visit her (so she says).

    It sounds like she is going to rent a room for regulars, but will probably be posting via email (so you are out of luck if you are not on her list).

    She tends to only see her regulars.

    I've had a lot of great times with her and Kalia and Mischief and one other girl (sorry, I don't remember her name).

    I just don't have the time to visit her.

    Howard.
    She still has both ads up on P411 (one for Jay and one for outcall Courtney), and she recently visited both of them.

  13. #3931
    Quote Originally Posted by Localpopoki  [View Original Post]
    I got into watching pornstar Brandi Love recently and realized that she reminded me of Jay / Courtney (hard body, big tits, white), which launched me on this quest to hook up with her again. I had seen Jay several times in the pat outin Hawaii Kai and enjoyed her clean pussy, BBBJ, love of DATY, and zero tan lines. She was a trooper and could take a good pounding.

    Maybe later.

    LP.
    Reminded you by attitude and demeanor or by looks?

  14. #3930

    Jay Love

    I got into watching pornstar Brandi Love recently and realized that she reminded me of Jay / Courtney (hard body, big tits, white), which launched me on this quest to hook up with her again. I had seen Jay several times in the pat outin Hawaii Kai and enjoyed her clean pussy, BBBJ, love of DATY, and zero tan lines. She was a trooper and could take a good pounding.

    Maybe later.

    LP.

  15. #3929
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo  [View Original Post]
    She tends to only see her regulars.
    Crap. I saw one of her ads from a couple of years ago, she looked great. Would've been at the top of my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape