Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,881 to 23,895 of 32136
-
04-07-15 18:02 #8256Regular Member

Posts: 11Swan Therapy on Leesburg Pike.
Was greeted and serviced by MMS. Massage was great while being asked the typical LE questions: Where are you from, have you been here before, have you had massage before, from where? I passed.
Got Sunny, Fairly good looking Asian girl. She is great with her hands, though, and she really put the hand of God on my body. I felt renewed and reformed by the time she was done with me.
Highly recommend. Good service with no rushing!
-
04-05-15 23:49 #8255Senior Member

Posts: 276Garden visiit
Decided to take a stroll through the garden on Saturday. The one near the pine tree. Stopped at the pine tree first but no one answered, so I decided to relax in the garden.
Very clean and professional looking establishment. Licenses clearly visible. Large true massage tables.
I met a very attractive, thin, and older but youthful-looking mamasan. She seemed to be the only one there. I opted for a one hour stay. Very warm, sudsy, and attentive table shower to clean me up to start.
Massage was good. She did excellent work on my feet. She did the backwalking thing but I have come to realize I really just don't like it. A really nice finish. Either I sent the wrong signals or she was a fan of rosebuds, but either way it worked.
I would strongly consider heading there again.
-
04-04-15 10:12 #8254Senior Member

Posts: 230TOFFT prior to your post
Hey Rod, Thanks for taking the time to post such comprehensive info. I ended up at Royal a couple of days ago and got an older very attractive conservatively dressed
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
curly black short-haired gal. I got a wonderful good massage, carefully done. Her massage strokes had a nice slower strong pace that gave me some optimism. As I was laying there I thought this is
worth it, in and of itself, which is a good thing as that was all it was. She spoke and understood virtually no English. I think her 5 word vocabulary included: OK, Nice, You like, Thanks-you.
I paid the man as I left and gave her a tip for being nice. . 45 +. 20 = . 65.
I will likely not return. Using the Dos Equis metaphor: I don't always do massage, but when I do I prefer Happy Ending.
-
04-03-15 21:04 #8253Senior Member

Posts: 101Warrenton & Culpeper AMPs Update
Warrenton has two places. Lily's Spa (old Vivi location second floor elevator ride), and Vivi (new location near the Food Lion shopping center). Both have a 0. 7 entry fee paid up front, table shower, mileage varies on the roaming, not sure about NOVA anymore, add a 0.2 to 0. 4 tip for their time and attentiveness unless some other amount is warranted, both establishments are well kept and have a very nice appearance, tables, sheets, towels all appear good and clean, the gals sometimes protest if they think more tip is warranted, and I have also heard them say that 0.5 is typical, which I have paid if I felt warranted, but hold your ground if justified in your mind, I will banter with them a bit if they ask for more, "I'll take it (my hand held out)", after a pause, they may counter with "you bring more next time", "you treat me better next time", "you too cheap", "bye-bye", and then I may try for a hug to see how upset they are, which ranges from folded arms to a hug, so far I have been welcomed back on return visits, but have not visited them in a long time, so my info is dated and YMMV, but my guess is one or both will be your 'odds on favorite' in the area if the price is reasonable.
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
Culpeper has two places, Royal spa on south E st, and the Zen Reflex spa on Main Street. Both have a 0. 45 entry fee (introductory price that continues to hold), no / no table shower, mileage varies on the roaming by the gal and no/no NOVA, 0. 1 to 0. 2 tip for their time and attentiveness. The massage varies at E second, ask for Cindy who is the best there IMHO (unless the old lady returns), big rooms with doors, the place is somewhat a dump in appearances, but table, sheets, towels all seem good and clean, racks to hang your clothes on are falling apart, but do the job, the guy offered me a massage once when the gal was busy, but I politely refused and left, funds is collected at the end by the guy who is usually there, but Cindy sometimes collects herself. The massage on Main St by the gal with curled hair is very good, don't know her name, she's been the only gal there during my visits, they now have a place to hang your clothes on wall hooks, still curtain partitions, unsure about original post of sessions being recorded, but I don't think so, I looked up several times and saw nothing abnormal, still uses an egg timer, funds is collected at the end by the guy if there, or the gal.
Have a good one // SS.
-
04-02-15 02:23 #8252Banned Member

Posts: 392Depending on provider, they can be pretty much all the same. I asked one and that is what she said!
Originally Posted by Skooby
[View Original Post]
Go to post 7960 in this thread for a goodexperience. No FS but you will leave very educated.
Happy Guy 2.
-
04-01-15 20:07 #8251Senior Member

Posts: 229Nuru vs Tantra vs Body to Body?
I have been wanting to try one of these but the descriptions on these can be vague. What is the difference between them? Who do you recommend I see for each or all?
-
04-01-15 14:11 #8250Senior Member

Posts: 278Beautiful.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-Z.
-
04-01-15 13:32 #8249Senior Member

Posts: 230Warrenton Culpeper current intel?
Hey Rod, I have always liked your posts as they focus on AMPs and the info has been on point.
I will be in Warrenton / Culpeper and will have some time and wonder if there is any current info.
I have always had good luck at places where others haven't. I guess its my.
Advancing years 68 yo and that I am doing my share of touching patting and.
Hand holding early enough in the session to make sure my message is received.
I always have had good luck at the original Vivi but found that they were more into upsell.
And locked in on a minimal $50 tip. Now with their move I am not so sure if all is as it was.
Anyone's help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-15 21:08 #8248Senior Member

Posts: 1043ZaZa
Nyhornet- I have been busy with business on the west coast, (just flew back in Thursday), I have yet to visit ZaZa. I definitely want to see her again. Is she still at the same place? If she is not, please pm as I would greatly appreciate it my friend. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
03-28-15 16:31 #8247Senior Member

Posts: 418It just seems to me that these places are being raided with similar frequency as when they were offering FS. If the cops in whatever county want to crack down they will. I think is all dependent on location and local law enforcement, not as much about the services. Places like Herndon, Woodbridge, Manassas have been tough on these places in recent years. I could be wrong though, for all I know these local politicians and police officers could have an unofficial HJ only rule.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
Up north where I am originally from all of the places are HJ only and still get raided depending on the whims of local police. Years ago I was able to get whatever I wanted. Now this no FS thing seems to be spreading.
-
03-27-15 05:46 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 97What a shame. I'm returning to the area for a few days and was looking forward to reaching out to them. Guess the hunt continues.
Originally Posted by Krzyazn128
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-15 10:35 #8245Senior Member

Posts: 912June left a bad taste in my mouth. Too greedy for the tip she wanted in response to the service she provided on my last visit there. She gave me the old lecture of trying to say what the "standard tip rate" is in this area. Whatever LOL.
Originally Posted by TedWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 22:15 #8244Senior Member

Posts: 39I think the girls have moved to a place in Reston, near South Lakes & Reston Parkway. A bit pricey, however, so I declined.
Originally Posted by DrBombay
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 15:24 #8243

Posts: 906Following up on Teddy Ballgame's recent "chilling" experience, I'd like to make a suggestion for future reviews of the AMPs we visit. It's only a suggestion, but it's a starting point on which we should be able to build. Here's what I mean:
Originally Posted by TedWilliams
[View Original Post]
Many moons ago, one longtime monger began using the FBAS criteria (Face, Body, Attitude, and Service) to grade the therapists he saw on each visit, and he would assign a numerical score from 1 to 10 to each criterion. It was only subjective, since it's nearly impossible to quantify those criteria in order to fit every monger's tastes. Beauty and the eye of the beholder, as the expression goes. Still, the rating system generally worked and allowed other mongers to have an idea ahead of time as to the overall quality of the therapist.
However, one thing that's generally omitted from our reports concerns the overall quality of the AMP itself. While reports will occasionally mention a disappointing or unfavorable aspect of the particular AMP (for instance, Ted's freezing experience in the TS), there is seldom any comprehensive or consistent assessment of the AMP facility as a whole. So, with that in mind, here's what I propose we begin including in our reports, as best we're able to recall or notice them:
Exterior
- Parking: Availability and general safety of the area (nighttime).
- Entrance: Is it situated along a heavily traveled walkway or tucked away? Is there an outer and inner door? Basically, is it discreet or not?
Interior
- Cleanliness: What is the overall tidiness of the AMP? Does it look like it needs to be vacuumed? Is there any "odd" aromas?
- Shower Room: Is one available and, if so, is it DIY or TS? What is its overall state? (I remember one long ago AMP, that had a DIY shower stall with multiple layers of mildew on the floor of the stall. Just thinking about the possibility of instant athlete's foot or other skin diseases still gives me the shudders.).
- Sauna: Is one available? Does it smell clean or 'sweaty'? (Again, another AMP of long ago had a sauna with a distinct smell of urine, obviously from a lowlife monger that didn't want to walk to or ask to use the restroom.).
- Water Temperature: Basically, was the TS too hot, too cold, or "just right"? (Think: Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Or provide your own adaptation for that analogy.).
- Air Temperature: It's a little difficult to determine this when you've just returned from the TS, but what was the general temperature of the AMP itself? Did it seem like MMS was interested in saving on the heating or cooling bills, or was the air temperature comfortable for the entire visit? (In other words, you weren't shivering or sweating due to inadequate climate control appropriate to the season.).
- Bathroom: What was its general condition. Good, bad, or ugly? (This would be a subjective call.).
- Sheets/Towels: Did the table sheets and towels seem new? Did the therapist dispose of the sheets / towels at the end of your session, or did she replace them on the table and merely "smooth them out"?
- Room Privacy: Was there a door or just curtains for the room? Did the room walls go all the way to the ceiling, or were they only partial walls? Were any "noises" audible from the adjacent room (s)?
- Final Amenities: Did the therapist bring hot towels and / or a bottle of water at the end of your session?
There you have it: my suggestions for "standardizing" our AMP reviews. I don't present it as the end-all and be-all of criteria, and others may have additional points to offer. Still, if we start to include these items in our future reports, we'll all be able to have a better idea of the quality of the AMP (assuming that all other things, namely the therapists, are equal or approximately so). So, tell me what you think, or just being incorporating these items as best you can remember them. Or, just tell me to go pound sand or maybe my favorite MMS. Your choice.
Roman.
-
03-25-15 14:30 #8242

Posts: 906I might be wrong, GMan, but I'm not so sure that occasional FS activity wasn't occurring at that AMP. It's possible (or, from a snippet or two that I'd gleaned over the past year or so, probable) that a therapist there had been providing more than just NoVa finishes. It wasn't likely either of the two ladies whom the article mentioned, since they were merely cited for "maintaining a bawdy house" rather than "prostitution" or "illicit massage". Again, though, I could be flat out wrong on this. When I visited that facility about eight months ago, in order to see whether extra services might be available, the therapist only provided standard NoVa. So, I couldn't confirm or deny the rumors.
Originally Posted by Guitarman1
[View Original Post]
Just my two Denarii worth.
Roman.










Reply With Quote




