Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 636 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 9529
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1099

    Review: Wake up with a Dreamgirl

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DREAMGIRL_69 easy contact scheduled an early appt in Downy. GFE menu, I had lfk, BBBJ, daty, and cfs hhr for 120.

    She has some pics, hard to tell if it is her but it is similar body type. She is 23-26,as noted out from another review I did earlier on another girl I did not really hit the age right but I have always been bad at that. A few Tats, Acups, great bottom, tall long legs and long torso. She has two of the smallest dogs I have seen I was cool with them but not everyone is.

    As I walk up I see a pretty attractive girl backing up and pulling out I assume it is her partner with a little bit of looking around I would take a pretty good guess it was http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Msss.Bambi So if you are looking at her she does seem to match her pics.

    I would recommend seeing her and for the full step by step breakdown with her my full review is here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1056581541#post1056581541.

  2. #1098
    Quote Originally Posted by CussinLikeCrzy  [View Original Post]
    Hi I'm new to the board and I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with any providers that can squirt? I have seen http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sexycandy66 and she was quite the squirter esp. During greek but she has been inactive for a while.
    I wonder if she is still around active?

  3. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    All my intel says "don't do it". Bait and Switch. She also goes by Chrisselle and Cherry_Blossom.

    I have no personal experience, but that what I found.

    Let us know if you hit that.
    Yes, I'd be curious to hear how it goes. Her HX network is near flawless.

  4. #1096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by XxBullXx  [View Original Post]
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Midori_tighty

    Other from hx said they had a good time. I haven't had the opportunity to indulge. Let us know if you do: the.
    All my intel says "don't do it". Bait and Switch. She also goes by Chrisselle and Cherry_Blossom.

    I have no personal experience, but that what I found.

    Let us know if you hit that.

  5. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Can you link her profile, ad is down.

    MG.
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Midori_tighty

    Other from hx said they had a good time. I haven't had the opportunity to indulge. Let us know if you do: the.

  6. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by Cussinlikecrzy  [View Original Post]
    Hi I'm new to the board and I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with any providers that can squirt? I have seen http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sexycandy66 and she was quite the squirter esp. During greek but she has been inactive for a while.
    I saw bellaV, she is a sexy brazilian. She squirted a couple times very early in the session, sexy girl.

  7. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by XxBullXx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her. 20 yo japanese girl?

    Thanks!!

    http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/31889
    Can you link her profile, ad is down.

    MG.

  8. #1092

    Squirters?

    Hi I'm new to the board and I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with any providers that can squirt? I have seen http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sexycandy66 and she was quite the squirter esp. During greek but she has been inactive for a while.

  9. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by JackReacher  [View Original Post]
    I just love Latina Spinners.

    I need to check her out.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Melony1619
    Edit to remove foot from mouth. Lol. Hope she lost some weight. Some of those older pics aren't so.... Spinner. You want a real latina spinner hit up lilmissamanda... Love that lil spinner.

  10. #1090

    Latinas

    I just love Latina Spinners.

    I need to check her out.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Melony1619
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hx.jpg‎  

  11. #1089

    Egyptian_goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander314  [View Original Post]
    Good time and great service with a pretty open menu and easy to get in touch with. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Egyptian_Goddess.

    For full review pm me or if you are on eccie you can find it here http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1337492.
    I saw Egyptian Goddess based on the recommendation, and that she was local and available. She advertises as 21,. But she is 28. She doesn't look a lot older, but doesn't look 21. She has a great body, good attitude, some bad tattoos, but you can look past them. She has great ass and hips with a small waste, nice proportioned. She had a special but I'm assuming its pretty comparable to her normal menu. Got BBBJ, Cg, finished in doggy. $ for hhr.

    Enjoy.

  12. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    This cutie gone for good?

    Or is she back under a new handle?
    LOL.

    Mazda, I have the inside scoop. PM me buddy. Always happy to exchange info with such a great contributor!

  13. #1087

    Midori_tighty

    Anyone have any experience with her. 20 yo japanese girl?

    Thanks!!

    http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/31889

  14. #1086

    Lv_princess is Gonzo from the site

    This cutie gone for good?

    Or is she back under a new handle?

  15. #1085

    Fun with an egyptian

    Good time and great service with a pretty open menu and easy to get in touch with. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Egyptian_Goddess.

    For full review pm me or if you are on eccie you can find it here http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1337492.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape