Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 9529
-
04-07-15 14:36 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 105Review: Wake up with a Dreamgirl
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DREAMGIRL_69 easy contact scheduled an early appt in Downy. GFE menu, I had lfk, BBBJ, daty, and cfs hhr for 120.
She has some pics, hard to tell if it is her but it is similar body type. She is 23-26,as noted out from another review I did earlier on another girl I did not really hit the age right but I have always been bad at that. A few Tats, Acups, great bottom, tall long legs and long torso. She has two of the smallest dogs I have seen I was cool with them but not everyone is.
As I walk up I see a pretty attractive girl backing up and pulling out I assume it is her partner with a little bit of looking around I would take a pretty good guess it was http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Msss.Bambi So if you are looking at her she does seem to match her pics.
I would recommend seeing her and for the full step by step breakdown with her my full review is here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1056581541#post1056581541.
-
04-07-15 10:00 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 78I wonder if she is still around active?
Originally Posted by CussinLikeCrzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-15 01:12 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 394Yes, I'd be curious to hear how it goes. Her HX network is near flawless.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-15 23:22 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 1253All my intel says "don't do it". Bait and Switch. She also goes by Chrisselle and Cherry_Blossom.
Originally Posted by XxBullXx
[View Original Post]
I have no personal experience, but that what I found.
Let us know if you hit that.
-
04-06-15 18:35 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 169http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Midori_tighty
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
Other from hx said they had a good time. I haven't had the opportunity to indulge. Let us know if you do: the.
-
04-06-15 15:41 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 169I saw bellaV, she is a sexy brazilian. She squirted a couple times very early in the session, sexy girl.
Originally Posted by Cussinlikecrzy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-15 14:56 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 394Can you link her profile, ad is down.
Originally Posted by XxBullXx
[View Original Post]
MG.
-
04-06-15 03:35 #1092Regular Member

Posts: 1Squirters?
Hi I'm new to the board and I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with any providers that can squirt? I have seen http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sexycandy66 and she was quite the squirter esp. During greek but she has been inactive for a while.
-
04-02-15 23:21 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 437Edit to remove foot from mouth. Lol. Hope she lost some weight. Some of those older pics aren't so.... Spinner. You want a real latina spinner hit up lilmissamanda... Love that lil spinner.
Originally Posted by JackReacher
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-15 21:38 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 334Latinas
I just love Latina Spinners.
I need to check her out.
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Melony1619
-
04-01-15 13:26 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 169Egyptian_goddess
I saw Egyptian Goddess based on the recommendation, and that she was local and available. She advertises as 21,. But she is 28. She doesn't look a lot older, but doesn't look 21. She has a great body, good attitude, some bad tattoos, but you can look past them. She has great ass and hips with a small waste, nice proportioned. She had a special but I'm assuming its pretty comparable to her normal menu. Got BBBJ, Cg, finished in doggy. $ for hhr.
Originally Posted by Alexander314
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
-
03-31-15 00:01 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 333LOL.
Originally Posted by Mazda05
[View Original Post]
Mazda, I have the inside scoop. PM me buddy. Always happy to exchange info with such a great contributor!
-
03-30-15 17:30 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 169Midori_tighty
Anyone have any experience with her. 20 yo japanese girl?
Thanks!!
http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/31889
-
03-28-15 14:19 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 1177Lv_princess is Gonzo from the site
This cutie gone for good?
Or is she back under a new handle?
-
03-26-15 16:30 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 105Fun with an egyptian
Good time and great service with a pretty open menu and easy to get in touch with. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Egyptian_Goddess.
For full review pm me or if you are on eccie you can find it here http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1337492.













Reply With Quote





