Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 751
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by Merjay66  [View Original Post]
    I visited with Lisa the other day. She is a nice Asian women in her 20's. A little nervous at first but warms up. Very good massage with extras. Not as good looking as our friend May and Nessa but overall I enjoyed my time and will repeat. Pricing is the same as May. Location is an apartment building complex which seemed safe to me. Once you get to the location she will give you unit number. Limited English but not bad.
    Lucy / Lisa are different. Lucy posts in a different nh / ma town every couple of days. I've been holding off on her but I me wondering the same thing.

  2. #345

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by BobPage69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Lucy. Petite Asian?
    I visited with Lisa the other day. She is a nice Asian women in her 20's. A little nervous at first but warms up. Very good massage with extras. Not as good looking as our friend May and Nessa but overall I enjoyed my time and will repeat. Pricing is the same as May. Location is an apartment building complex which seemed safe to me. Once you get to the location she will give you unit number. Limited English but not bad.

  3. #344

    Lucy

    Anyone have any info on Lucy. Petite Asian?

  4. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by NhRider  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get an email from lily about new girl, Lisa? Lily said she near the Nashua area. It was a pretty basic email. I asked about photos but haven't heard anything yet.

    Thanks.
    New girl Lisa from China, 5'2", 130 lbs, 36 see, just arrived from China.

    Very beautiful.

    Poster's age: 28.

    Location: Northwest / Merrimack, Merrimack Valley / So NH.

    Post I'd: 29377271 boston.

    Check out these for pics:

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...china/29377271

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-lisa/24878041

    Click image for larger version

Name:	20150329_182600.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	373717Click image for larger version

Name:	20150403_111212.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	373716Click image for larger version

Name:	20150403_114459_-783023859.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	373718.

  5. #342

    Lisa

    Did anyone get an email from lily about new girl, Lisa? Lily said she near the Nashua area. It was a pretty basic email. I asked about photos but haven't heard anything yet.

    Thanks.

  6. #341

    To Nashua PD

    Just in case they read this. I wanted to give a big FU to you assholes. I know somebody who got caught in your trap. If you think you're above ever being lonely and desperate enough to see a prostitute, you're wrong--cops get caught in these snares all the time. But you feel the need to expose them, destroy their lives, and end their careers. All so you can say you're doing something about "human trafficking". You've met these girls so you know as much as I do how much BS that is. There's a special place in hell for hypocrites like you.

  7. #340
    Not sure if it belongs in this section, but reports are the sting was through back page.

    http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...WS03/150409517

  8. #339
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Diamond

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ippery/4921803

    Be careful with this one, a quick look around revealed someone using the same pictures (and a video to boot) in Atlanta, also posted 03/20/15.

  9. #338
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Ms. Rosie

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...e-game/4919151

    Nothing showed up on the other site, anyone have the 411 on Ms. Rosie?

  10. #337

    Stephanie in Nashua

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-_-247/4864590

    Nice girl, says she's in Nashua often. Pictures are definitely her. Young, great body. Not really an active participant, but not a dead fish either as she really seems to feel the the. Would repeat as she's very friendly.

  11. #336

    Karen in Manchester

    Has anyone met her she is smoking hot for a BBW. Thanks and in return for your help I will exchange intel with reputable members.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...me-out/4814655

  12. #335
    Saw her as well when she was in the concord area. Great set of tits and really fun in the sack. Two "thumbs" up. I did the QV for 100 and wish I had done longer. Not sure what rates are now. May find out again soon though as would love to see her again even if a little out of my way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked  [View Original Post]

  13. #334
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by DecoD  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-a-l-s/3176319

    Gazelle / Dakota. In summation, very fake pictures but very sweet personality. If you're into thick, mixed girls she may be your type. Not prompt though.
    Wrong section, meant to post this in Manch. Sorry.

  14. #333
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-a-l-s/3176319

    Gazelle / Dakota. In summation, very fake pictures but very sweet personality. If you're into thick, mixed girls she may be your type. Not prompt though.

  15. #332

    Has anyone seen?? And yes I've googled it.

    I know the question was asked in the past, last month I think.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...le-now/4910102

    Has anyone seen her? Google will bring up previous ads of hers but no reviews.

    I'm hoping to find out if her ass is as amazing as it looks? And will she treat you a bit roughly?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape