Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 10992
-
03-27-15 19:34 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 110Jay's contact info
If anyone would like Jay's email address, please send me a PM. She gave me permission to share it.
Aloha.
-
03-27-15 03:33 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 822Did she lived in Hawaii Kai?
Originally Posted by Man808
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-15 02:01 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 45Jay
Haven't visited with Jay since May 2010, wow time flys. Saw her about 5-7 times, nice apartment under the landlords house, service was good but I got into AMPs and other escorts that were hotter and younger. Jay was once offering duos with her girlfriend Joelle for $$ 5, that was fun, no girl on girl, just two girls on me. I was doing DATY with Joelle and she started to shake and quiver after ten minuetes, Joelle couldn't handle it anymore and had to tapout. I wanted to repeat solo with Joelle but could never hookup. Saw Jay at Home Depot this past Christmas, she was with a haole boyfriend buying stuff, she looked good with her red dyed hair. She works out alot, and eats health, that's why her body is very toned along with good genes. She's in her mid to late 40's, I know other semi retired providers that know her and they often meet for drinks. She used to be married and lived in Oregon. She knew I had a cabin in the woods on Mt Hood and snowboarded alot, she asked if she could go with me sometime and she would pay her own airfare, never put that together because it would cramp my sessions with my favorite providers in Portland, Oregon. Happy hobbying.
Originally Posted by HowTo
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-15 00:15 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 1889Yeah, I didn't hold out on purpose but the session was so mellow and comfortable that I couldn't cum in FS. Had to finish with HJ too. After that I never went back. She's hawt, but the session wasn't hawt enough for me. Too much like SO or regular date fuck, and yet everything was pretty perfect: her body, her looks, her personality, the sex, the crib, even the reasonable fee. Just too nice.
Originally Posted by Localpopoki
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-15 20:56 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 707Killing me. Just killing me.
Originally Posted by Localpopoki
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-15 19:52 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 137Sorry for the tease
One time, I held out through lengthy BBBJ, DATY, mish, & k9 during a session with Jay, all the while with great DFK. When it was time to finish, I asked Jay for an HJ and we went at for a long time because I had been holding out so long. Her weight training came in handy as she kept jerking and jerking until I finally popped. At that point she threw hersel back on the bed and said, "You bastard. I'm going to be sore! " while rubbing her toned biceps. We both cracked up.
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]
Good times and I regret losing touch with her.
-
03-25-15 23:56 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 707You guys are KILLING me
If she's not seeing new clients, I'm like a kid with his nose pressed up against the window of the candy store.
Originally Posted by Localpopoki
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 22:44 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 1889Hehe. She's also a very good teacher. Read whatever you like into that statement.
Originally Posted by Localpopoki
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 21:58 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 137Kind of all of the above
Big tits, aggressively sexy, stamina for doing the deed, tight body, MILF-ish (don't think Jay has kids), GREAT DFK.
Originally Posted by MidgetMac87
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 20:13 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 266Courtney / Jay
Yep, she has a awesome body! Everytime I've seen her, she couldn't wait to get out of her thong / g-string. She told me that she wore them for me because she knows men like the visual, but it was a pain in the ass for her. LOL great lady, loves sex and being sexy. I got a new phone about a year ago, lost her contact. Anyway if you are lucky enough to see her. Got for it! Pau.
Originally Posted by Kalani69
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 13:35 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 1250P411
She still has both ads up on P411 (one for Jay and one for outcall Courtney), and she recently visited both of them.
Originally Posted by HowTo
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 06:02 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 375Reminded you by attitude and demeanor or by looks?
Originally Posted by Localpopoki
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 04:30 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 137Jay Love
I got into watching pornstar Brandi Love recently and realized that she reminded me of Jay / Courtney (hard body, big tits, white), which launched me on this quest to hook up with her again. I had seen Jay several times in the pat outin Hawaii Kai and enjoyed her clean pussy, BBBJ, love of DATY, and zero tan lines. She was a trooper and could take a good pounding.
Maybe later.
LP.
-
03-25-15 00:02 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 707Crap. I saw one of her ads from a couple of years ago, she looked great. Would've been at the top of my list.
Originally Posted by HowTo
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-15 17:10 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 181Jay / Courtney
I have been in contact with her last week.
She just moved to a place where it is impossible to visit her (so she says).
It sounds like she is going to rent a room for regulars, but will probably be posting via email (so you are out of luck if you are not on her list).
She tends to only see her regulars.
I've had a lot of great times with her and Kalia and Mischief and one other girl (sorry, I don't remember her name).
I just don't have the time to visit her.
Howard.
Originally Posted by Localpopoki
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






