Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,101 to 44,115 of 58873
-
03-26-15 07:42 #14773Senior Member

Posts: 94Visiting the resort area in Orlando.
I will be up here for the next few days visiting from Ft Lauderdale. Can someone share some info about a good AMP with menu options in this area.
Thanks.
-
03-26-15 00:15 #14772Senior Member

Posts: 181Yea sucks too Saw her by The 417 and obt months ago but can never get her to answer phone but always see her add up wondering if it's even her thanks for replying.
Originally Posted by ShyLatin69
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 13:24 #14771Senior Member

Posts: 29Bodyworks of Asia
Visited BOA on 535 got a skinny girl named Linda. She has a nice face but no titts and no ass. She spoke ok english and said she was from New York. Got hr massage and it was good but had better. On the flip the upsell began, she asked for $ for no clothes and daty I said no and settled for topless and desent handshake for. 40 and really made her work for it then got the hell out of there. Unbelievable.
-
03-25-15 03:10 #14770Senior Member

Posts: 131Seiwa
FINALLY got out to Clermont for SEIWA. Ukie gave it a good report so I decided it was time.
Thanks Ukie I needed that. Drew Sandy & let me tell you, Yea she may be a little older but really these asians. Most of them hide their age well. From behind she looks young as hell, OH WAIT I jumped ahead there.
SO paid 60 for the H / H and into the room, got ready for massage and the oil was a little runny and weird smell but none the less it was a nice massage. Then what would I like on the flip, well a duh, and off to the races! (Purposely vague, but take Ukie and my post and there you have it).
IF your in this area I recommend SEIWA but otherwise honestly Cherry Blossom has younger and is like the old ocean I hear.
Don't travel all the way out you may not like the results and I say this cause honestly I think I jsut knew what to say and how to say it since I've been around the game waaaaay to long.
Good luck in your endeavours, this one has my stamp of approval!
"She touched the tip, so she GOT A TIP!
WBB.
-
03-25-15 01:33 #14769Senior Member

Posts: 618Hi Andrea
Great first self promoting post.
Originally Posted by Tony271
[View Original Post]
Good luck,
BG111.
-
03-24-15 23:53 #14768Regular Member

Posts: 12Jackie
She sometimes works weekends, not much since returning to her place by Semoran. She doesn't like text, always phone.
Originally Posted by LovesToDream13
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-15 23:50 #14767Regular Member

Posts: 12Sabrina
Went to visit Sabrina last week, and she delivered as promised. Awesome massage, actually was impressed oh how well she did. We talked and chatted, she is a really intelligent girl, outgoing and funny. She finished me off with a great BBBJ. Great communication, damage 1 Mario coin for about 40 minutes. She is not a clock watcher and her cat is harmless. Will repeat.
-
03-24-15 22:50 #14766Regular Member

Posts: 1Andrea
I Whent to see Andrea a few days ago, Andrea is the girl on the link definitely, I could not believe how crazy sexy this women is, she is so hot. I get wet dreams just remembering her sexy body and her angel face, is like being with an angel and devil at the same time, got me shaking every time she rub me, will go back so worth the long drive.
Originally Posted by LawDog17
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-15 15:43 #14765Senior Member

Posts: 181Never picks up
Yea Jackie never picks up or responsive to text messages any secrets to get Latina to pick up?
Originally Posted by GrandPiano
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-15 10:30 #14764Regular Member

Posts: 18Michele 1 L
Beautiful.
-
03-24-15 00:52 #14763Senior Member

Posts: 139Hello Spa on East Colonial past 417 - No Extras, just a rub no tug
I checked this place out recently; there were no prior reviews and they are having their Grand Opening, so I thought I would TOFTT and give it a try. I figured going in that it was unlikely there would be extras, and I had it set in my mind that would be just fine. I signed-up for a 2 hour massage and figured I would just close my eyes and enjoy.
Although I had called ahead for an appointment, when I arrived and explained this she didn't seem to care, they were not busy and I don't think they had made any record that I was coming. Also, the receptionist tried to charge me a higher rate posted at the desk, even though I had seen their ads on BP and CL, she reluctantly honored the ads. I was shown to a nice clean massage room with a curtain and assumed the position face down on the table with a towel across my behind. My attendant was "Joanie", a slender attractive 20-something Chinese gal that I truly could only dream of (she was hot).
The massage table did not have one of those holes for your face, I wish it had, much more comfortable for a legit massage. Joanie spent a disproportionate amount of time on my back, I enjoyed her touch, but I am accustomed to a solid deep tissue massage covering all extremities in a systematic approach (left side, right side, head to toe, back then front). I would have been happy with a really good massage, but I have to say, it was not very good. Joanie was very nice, sweet, attractive, we did talk towards the end. She kept her jeans on the whole time, and I didn't make any overt approaches to hint at extras, none were offered, and I just didn't get the feeling they would be.
I have been sort of lurking lately on this board, and I need to share a few more recent experiences. But I thought I would start by posting this, in case others were wondering what this place is like; if it's not the hobby experience you desire, I hope I saved some of you some research expenses.
Hello Spa, 9460 East Colonial Dr. , Orlando:
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...0-off/11270976
-
03-23-15 19:54 #14762Senior Member

Posts: 299140 for 1 hour.
Originally Posted by ProMonger1998
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-15 12:09 #14761Senior Member

Posts: 401Damage
What was your damage and how long did you stay?
Originally Posted by KingCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-15 23:33 #14760Senior Member

Posts: 299Woodbury / Colonial
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/11807599
Went to this place the other day which is located in the same place as other providers.
Pretty nice looking Asian chick, decent massage, BBBJ, FS.
KC.
-
03-22-15 15:39 #14759Senior Member

Posts: 105Goto Siewa
If your in clermont goto Siewa. Sandy is awesome. EVERYTHING is on the menu. It might take 2 visits but worth it. I exclusively go here now and does not disappoint.
Originally Posted by FlyHigher767
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




